⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

phr

Ex-Bluelighter
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
Where's this quote originally from? I've seen it posted in other places as well.

Congrats on the modstick, man.

(How's your sister?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's this quote originally from? I've seen it posted in other places as well.

Congrats on the modstick, man.

(How's your sister?)

Bodybuilding.com

Some wierdo would comment on everyone's and anybody's bodyspace with that line or something similar to get them to post more pictures that he would masturbate too.

My sister is good. She moved out and lives next door to me with her boyfriend and 3 other room mates. Sometimes I go up there to have a wine cooler or two or play video games with her roomies which happen to be friends of mine now.

Bodybuilding.com

Some wierdo would comment on everyone's and anybody's bodyspace with that line or something similar to get them to post more pictures that he would masturbate too.

My sister is good. She moved out and lives next door to me with her boyfriend and 3 other room mates. Sometimes I go up there to have a wine cooler or two or play video games with her roomies which happen to be friends of mine now.

Pics of sister?

Just teasin guido. %)

It's great that you're doing better. Are you still on methadone?

Yeah, I'm still on Methadone. 100mg a day. I only go to the clinic once a week because the nurses, doctors, and councilors love me. They gave me take home doses only a month or two into the program because I didn't fuck around. I plan on getting off someday but I'm in no rush, the stuff does my body and mind good. I'm in the best shape of my fucking life and the healthiest I have ever been.

I will be honest with you, there are times maybe once every few months where I might take a few Xanax with my Methadone and chill out, or have a wine cooler with my Methadone and relax. It's rare though because I'm all about being healthy and fit now.

Dude, if it works for you, stay on it. Long term maintenance didn't work for me, but everyone's different.

How did/does the methadone affect your gains? It's quite the testosterone suppressant, no? Have you noticed anything? Is that [partially] why you're using steroids?

Dude, if it works for you, stay on it. Long term maintenance didn't work for me, but everyone's different.

How did/does the methadone affect your gains? It's quite the testosterone suppressant, no? Have you noticed anything? Is that [partially] why you're using steroids?

The Methadone actually improved my gains compared to when I worked out years prior sober; It allowed me to workout harder and longer and actually motivated me to do stuff instead of sitting around in a daze. It does indeed lower your testosterone. For me it lowered it to the point where I could get an erection and maintain one easily but I didn't have any desire for sex. I had to make it a point to initiate it with my girlfriend because her initiating it all the time would get old.

One thing I hate about it though is that it made me hold a lot of water and caused bloating. My face was okay but my muscles were rather water logged and soft, as was the tissue around my abdomen and core. It also caused me to put on a few pounds of body fat; I wasn't fat per say, but my body fat was at 18% and that is unacceptable to my standards now and most people who bodybuild and are serious about fitness and their physique.

That partially is the reason I am using steroids. I put two years of natural training into my self while I was on Methadone and getting sober, and when I was younger I had trained natural for 5 years prior to my run with heroin. I figured with that and the fact the Methadone was kind of fucking my test levels and making me bloated I ought to include some anabolic androgenic steroids into my supplement regime. It was the best choice I ever made.

Do you guys think that over time we grow accustomed to the way we look so we actually look bigger than we think we do if you get me? Like girls thinking they are overweight when they are clearly not? Do we look bigger than we think we do?

^this was brought to my attention previously. It appears that body dysmorphic disorder is rather common among those who are involved in bodybuilding. Its funny, one day I'll think I look good, the next day I think I look like a piece of shit (all in the span of 24 hours)

I see many of the traits listed there in myself but, fuck it... I think it may be more 'normal' than abnormal

Yeah people are always saying to me I look bigger and asking if I'm on steroids... Which I'm not. To me I just look normal, though theirs some days ill say holy shit is that me and others ill say where's all the training going :/

Body dysmorphic disorder and the "Adonis complex" run in body building. I can safely say I well acknowledge that I have developed a case of both, however I do not think that having an addiction to improving yourself is necessarily a bad thing.

So long as you don't become overwhelmingly arrogant.

Do you guys think that over time we grow accustomed to the way we look so we actually look bigger than we think we do if you get me?

Yup. I blew up a lot since the beginning of November. People at work say I am jacked and the girls think I am very muscular but I don't think I am anything special. I think I am in shape but I don't think I am that big.

I definitely got an Adonis Complex and muscle dysmorphia. I think most of the problem is that I am used to the Guido that had heroin in his veins staring back through the mirror and not the Guido I am now.

Fuck it though. It keeps me healthy, it keeps me fit, and it keeps me sober, and it keeps me well groomed. I'm not starving myself, injecting synthol, getting plastic surgery, or working out to the point of injury so I'm not bat shit crazy.

I think it helps if you have a clear goal of what you want, and know exactly why you want it. If not, you could always fall into the trap of trying to get bigger and constantly raising the bar for yourself. I suppose it's kind of like chasing that magical hit/rush, where you'll keep increasing your dose...

^That's actually a good idea, phrozen. Once created we can move off-topic posts to that.

SD Social

ITT: We talk to each other, talk to ourselves, talk about anything from Anavar to fucking zebras.

I like it as well.

Well, tomorrow my package should be in the post office, then it's time to make some Fina... I can't wait.