⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Sorry to hear about the Alzheimer's mate - must be very difficult. My Nan just got a diagnosis for that last week but she is 93 at least.

Regarding AAS, as Sero says above, your girl might be more open-minded than you think, especially if you explain your reasoning. Otherwise just lie!

So as of today, I'm 12 weeks out from my first show! Super excited yet nervous at the same time. Doing men's physique to get my feet wet before I enjoy a very long and thorough off season to hopefully do classic next year.

So as of today, I'm 12 weeks out from my first show! Super excited yet nervous at the same time. Doing men's physique to get my feet wet before I enjoy a very long and thorough off season to hopefully do classic next year.

Will you be posting pics of your progress from now to the comp..?

A5Ggn1t.jpg

KwbB0Ww.jpg

FFKmiPC.jpg

This is late in the evening to ensure worst situations such as full stomach, accumulated water, etc. Coach currently has me on:
650/week test
300/week tren e
200/week mast e
50/day drol split am and pm.
Drol will be dropped Monday. No fat burners or ephedrine being used yet. Minor caffeine usage as my job is pretty demanding.

Nice foundation... I hope that's not your pink toothbrush..lol

Keep a close watch on nipples, I note possible issue..?

Nice foundation... I hope that's not your pink toothbrush..lol

Keep a close watch on nipples, I note possible issue..?
Lol definitely not my toothbrush. And yeah I have pubertal gyno that flared up. Introduced adex and it's slowly subsiding. Hopefully when I get closer to the end of prep the Letro and Nolvadex will nuke it down a bit. If not, surgery is my only option as I HATE the way my nipples look.

looking great serotonin :)
Thank you CH! I'll update weekly I guess til show date as things will change diet and stack wise along with the way I look. Soon I know I'll be switching to tren ace instead of e and at the end halo and Winny will be used to dry out and harden up. Til then it's high test and mediocre posing which I'm currently working on lol.

Great news mate. Make sure you get the posing practice in - makes a big difference.

Great news mate. Make sure you get the posing practice in - makes a big difference.
A good friend of mine will be competing in the same show and we're gonna be meeting up regularly so he can help me out. Might need to work on flexibility as it's hard for me to turn my body lol.

Side note : going on a short holiday next week for 6 days to upstate new york. Be a nice mental break from life and enjoy time with the love of my life, get some good training in, and do some sightseeing. Also will be picking up my board shorts on this trip so all future pics I'll be rocking them lol.

A good friend of mine will be competing in the same show and we're gonna be meeting up regularly so he can help me out. Might need to work on flexibility as it's hard for me to turn my body lol.

That's actually really helpful. My first show I got ready with a friend, and even though we competed in the same class (or maybe because we did), it helped keep me on track and super motivated. He beat me too, fucker lol.

That's actually really helpful. My first show I got ready with a friend, and even though we competed in the same class (or maybe because we did), it helped keep me on track and super motivated. He beat me too, fucker lol.
Luckily in my case he's three inches taller than me, so not the same class in MP. Though he's natty and I'm not so I'm more full and dry while he gets stringy and flat.

Hey GF, without getting into too much detail, are you posting under a different account on gh15?

Hey GF, without getting into too much detail, are you posting under a different account on gh15?

Can't be arsed anymore.. But my partner is now quite active, she's been bugging me with loads of questions..

She's quite clever for a girlie..lol

New low weight today of 155.5 lbs. 8.5 weeks out. Will put up pics at 8 weeks :D

^ Are you working with someone on your prep mate? What's target weight?

^ Are you working with someone on your prep mate? What's target weight?
Yep working with a coach from another board I'm on. His clients look fantastic. Since it's physique I don't have a weight class so it's as lean and shredded as possible but being full. I'd imagine stage weight will be around 150. Had a fuck up diet wise and ballooned up to 161. Working off the water now and dropped carbs pretty low for a few days along with adding in fasted morning cardio.