⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Someones a hoarder.. lol

Image009_zps3c3771f8.jpg

^^ They look shiny and new. You could do a nice cycle there ;) Mine are now like 17 years old lol. I did use a pack of 40 Organon Sust I had left from 2003 last year though, they were still very nice, seemed better than newer gear.

^^ They look shiny and new. You could do a nice cycle there ;) Mine are now like 17 years old lol. I did use a pack of 40 Organon Sust I had left from 2003 last year though, they were still very nice, seemed better than newer gear.

Oldest photo I had 2010... All gone, I'm afraid...

Used to dip in each time I popped home, nothing to pop home for now.. :)

Did have a bottle a Portuguese pharma anavar from 1982, but got lost in the move 9 years ago...

There was a guy on another board who still had some pharma tren hex still in its original box. Said he used a couple vials and hated it so he kept the rest as a keepsake lmao.

Any of you have an thoughts on laxogenin? Here is a blog with some info. It has a compelling sales pitch and it is legal to purchase online. Worth trying or bullshit plant nonsense (similar to test booster ingredients)?

Long time, no talk, Sero101. Good to see you around, man.

I usually like Priceplow reviews, but the science in that one was misleading in some places. We know that >>these<< plant-based anabolics work, so I suspect laxogenin has a similar (albeit weaker) potential effect. However it's really not well absorbed at the moment, and I'm yet to see a product that really tackles the poor bioavailability come to the market.

God it feels good to be cruising for a little bit. Body definitely needs a break from pinning and whatnot.

^ How far into your career in the dark side did you switch to blasting and cruising?

^ How far into your career in the dark side did you switch to blasting and cruising?
Hmm started lifting at about 14. Was serious til about 18 when I started shooting dope. Then got back into it at 21 when I got clean and started gear at 23. I'm 26 now.

Nah, I meant like how far into your AAS use did you switch from cycling to blasting/cruising? I mean, after your first cycle did you come off for a while? I infer that you're running some amount of testosterone 365 days per year now.

Nah, I meant like how far into your AAS use did you switch from cycling to blasting/cruising? I mean, after your first cycle did you come off for a while? I infer that you're running some amount of testosterone 365 days per year now.
Did a shitty oral only cycle a about three months before my 23rd bday (30 day cycle). Felt like shit during and after pct. Then 3 months after coming off i began blast and cruise

^ Which oral(s)?

I did my first cycle, lost a lot when I came off, then went on my second a few months later and didn't come off for about the next 10 years ;)

Was your first cycle test only? Do you feel like you still would have lost that much if you knew then all that you know now?

No 250 Test E, 250 Deca. Deca = poor recovery. I had no idea what I was doing then, I'd definitely have held most of it with what I know now. I was in a hurry to get big and strong though ;)

No 250 Test E, 250 Deca. Deca = poor recovery. I had no idea what I was doing then, I'd definitely have held most of it with what I know now. I was in a hurry to get big and strong though ;)

Test, Deca... takes me back a bit... 12 weeks on 12 off with creatine.. :)

^ Which oral(s)?

Was your first cycle test only? Do you feel like you still would have lost that much if you knew then all that you know now?
Methylstenbolone and some bunk lgd4033. Then I started test 250 and eq at 500. Then quickly realized I needed to change some things after eq started to kick in lol. Shit gives me terrible sides at least back then.

Hai guys, long time since I've beene in here.

I've a fairly simple question - I have 3 (and a half) vials of Tren Ace, however they're OLD. Like have been sitting in my cupboard (out of sunlight, away from heat) for maybe 2 and a half years. Are they useless now? I'd presume the opened one may be written off simply because it's been drawn from, but I'm hoping the other 3 may be salvageable, maybe require some heating to ensure everything is still dissolved.

I kind expect they're all fucked though :(

thoughts?