⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

The whaaaa? Lol... Looking at Google...

Ah. Honestly, I found it quite hard to tell exactly where she was doing it. It's hard to pin point the location of a pain of that nature haha, and given the location I couldn't see it in action :(

That said, the left two of the three leaves immediately below/left of the moth were fkn nasty lol. I know that much.

Lol I didn't even think about what I typed. Maybe I'm the only one who has actually thought they should isolate the serratus anterior?

Then again... I'm also the dude doing wrist curls and window wipers.

I think its a pretty badass tattoo! Makes me want to go get more tattoos.

What'd be the most common/known exercise to isolate that muscle?

Anything that isolates the abdominals generally interact with the serratus to an extent. Bent arm dumbbell pullovers with your traps just on the bench and the rest of your back is suspended. Just focus on contracting the lats during the stretch and that usually brings in the serratus as well. In all honesty though I just do it because I'm weird like that. I don't see a real significance to isolating the serratus unless you are just an anomaly who can't bring them out. They are really pronounced on me when I'm cutting.

So upon getting my girlfriend to take photos of my (finally) finished* tattoo, I've come to realise that I actually have a pretty fkn thick posterior chain :O well, I think it is at least lol

No flex, no pump. Approval? LOL

4aGWg2dh.jpg

Your cell mate can pretend he's smelling roses when he's actually smelling your sweaty back. Wait wut?

Seriously tho dude, flowers? I personally think you should've gone with something like this...

laguna20tattoo201993.jpg

Hahaha oh god I hope you're kidding with that suggestion :p

I will admit the rose design could've done with a touch more consideration; but at the time it was nothing more than something to 'decorate', with the subject of the tattoo being the text on my ribs...but after getting the outline done like 2 and a half years ago and bitching out on getting it finished since from the pain, I'm really happy with what the artist I've taken it to has done with it. I mean yeah it is a little soft :p and my tastes have changed significantly since I originally got it done (though I don't dislike it at all). Now I just need to either add some psychedelic aspects to it, or just leave it til my next piece some time down the line lol

I was actually planning on getting a rose done. There's something sinister about a tough looking guy with "soft" tattoos. Plus, have you ever fell into a rose bush? Shit fucking hurts! I'm too strapped for cash right now to start my half sleeve idea of a biomechanical arm. Also wanted charred wings on my back with some embers still in it for I've always felt like a fallen angel, the lucifer aspect of it: as I'm one who challenges and fights and doesn't follow blindly, like what the "light bearer" was forsaken for, disobedience

When i was little i got pushed into a rose bush, probably one of the most traumatizing things ever

hahaha funnily that reminded me of one of my mate's tattoos - stupid clowns were drunk at another mate's place....well, the host just happened to have a tattoo gun etc. Nek minnit there's a REALLY poorly drawn bright pink stick man drawn on Darren's ass cheek. So. Bad.

FFS went through a vein just now in my calf... Even with only 0.4ml of enanthate this shit sucks. My face is tingling, cheeks feel like I just got slapped, forearms kinda hurt. Lol.

It'll pass thank fuck.

So I figured out I didn't exactly "tear" my meniscus, but caused moderate inflammation to the two menisci of my left knee. This is probably what led to secondary issues with the mobility and flexibility of my posterior chain as a whole.

I feel like it was from my years of deadlifting when I used to bounce. About a year ago I adopted a new way and no longer allowed the eccentric movement of the bar to go below the middle of my shins. Really pulled in the spinae erector and lower lumbar of my back a lot more. Also, allowed my hamstrings to not be completely destroyed and futher utilized in straight-legged dumbbell deadlifts on my alternative leg portion day. (I separate my legs like... Quadriceps/hip flexors-adductors and hamstrings/calves)

legsedit_zpsbaddg0tk.jpg

This wasn't even on cycle. I was just getting very technical with my macronutrient intake and utilizing a lot more HIIT activities.

How else do you get legs like this? Circa 2013 I'm 6' 4'' 193lbs here. I'd say I was maybe 6-7% body fat. I have never understood why I am so veiny/vascular, if it was from my bizarre response to AAS or I was just naturally like this. I rarely take vasodilators, but when I do I become freakish looking. If I diet down low enough I can get veins across my face and neck.

Super sad part is I can get my legs up to 22.5'', but I could only get my arms up to maybe a feeble 15''. Does help though that my waist is a 29''-30'' depending on water retention. I'm one of those noobs that has larger calves than he does biceps :(

Last edited:
Impressive vascularity bro! I was always naturally vascular to begin with; AAS just turned my forearms into what you see on your legs there hahaha

FFS went through a vein just now in my calf... Even with only 0.4ml of enanthate this shit sucks. My face is tingling, cheeks feel like I just got slapped, forearms kinda hurt. Lol.

It'll pass thank fuck.

thats one place i will never shoot in the calf
ill do it anyplace else, never ever ever the calf

So I figured out I didn't exactly "tear" my meniscus, but caused moderate inflammation to the two menisci of my left knee. This is probably what led to secondary issues with the mobility and flexibility of my posterior chain as a whole.

I feel like it was from my years of deadlifting when I used to bounce. About a year ago I adopted a new way and no longer allowed the eccentric movement of the bar to go below the middle of my shins. Really pulled in the spinae erector and lower lumbar of my back a lot more. Also, allowed my hamstrings to not be completely destroyed and futher utilized in straight-legged dumbbell deadlifts on my alternative leg portion day. (I separate my legs like... Quadriceps/hip flexors-adductors and hamstrings/calves)

legsedit_zpsbaddg0tk.jpg

This wasn't even on cycle. I was just getting very technical with my macronutrient intake and utilizing a lot more HIIT activities.

How else do you get legs like this? Circa 2013 I'm 6' 4'' 193lbs here. I'd say I was maybe 6-7% body fat. I have never understood why I am so veiny/vascular, if it was from my bizarre response to AAS or I was just naturally like this. I rarely take vasodilators, but when I do I become freakish looking. If I diet down low enough I can get veins across my face and neck.

Super sad part is I can get my legs up to 22.5'', but I could only get my arms up to maybe a feeble 15''. Does help though that my waist is a 29''-30'' depending on water retention. I'm one of those noobs that has larger calves than he does biceps :(

very nice its nice to see someone who takes care of their legs
i have big legs they just dont look good cause i have big joints
for some reason no matter how lean i get i dont ever get that much vascular, i just have few enormous, the most i get is probably all of the stomach, otherwise i have a few that look like garden hoses..i have on that makes it look like i have a tumor on my arm if i bend it

very nice its nice to see someone who takes care of their legs
i have big legs they just dont look good cause i have big joints
for some reason no matter how lean i get i dont ever get that much vascular, i just have few enormous, the most i get is probably all of the stomach, otherwise i have a few that look like garden hoses..i have on that makes it look like i have a tumor on my arm if i bend it

Ya I get those bizarre stomach veins when I really get low with my body fat. I think the lowest I have ever maintained was a little under 6%. Could have been lower, but I was trying to gauge the percentage by how much definition was visible on my gluteal maximus/medius. If I can find the photo I have one that really caught the feathering of my lower back. I just have some genetically inclined mechanics that give me insanely weird predisposition to maintaining physiologically uncommon levels of body fat.

Even when I did a bulk a while back I was on that Seefood diet. If I see some food I eat it and I still didn't go above 10% body fat and never lost site on my abdominal structure or my lower extremity vascularity. I would also say I feel like I got some pretty satisfying musculature. I actually have an 8-pack unlike the more cliche 6-pack shape or 4-pack/5 1/2 packs.

I really got the quadricep development from heavy front squats and heavy lunges. Backsquats emphasize my hamstrings/gluteal mechanics more so than my quadriceps. Heaviest I have ever went though is only 3 plates on all of my squats. (315lbs) I have gotten pretty barbaric in the weight of my deadlifting in the past.

By the way what is your stats Mike? I have seen a few pictures of you and you definitely have a solid muscle thickness going. I wish mine developed with that notion, but instead I develop with a emphasis on striations being more present and the muscle being more "lengthy." Best way to describe it. My growth is more sarcoplasmic from my super pumps vs. that proliferation of muscle fibers in regards to myofibrillar.

By the way what is your stats Mike? I have seen a few pictures of you and you definitely have a solid muscle thickness going. I wish mine developed with that notion, but instead I develop with a emphasis on striations being more present and the muscle being more "lengthy." Best way to describe it. My growth is more sarcoplasmic from my super pumps vs. that proliferation of muscle fibers in regards to myofibrillar.

Im 5'7 215 i think down from 232
I came home from the clink looking like a bouncy ball but im getting in good shape, i didnt realize how fat I got

thats one place i will never shoot in the calf
ill do it anyplace else, never ever ever the calf

Convinced my mate to pin his calf for the first, and subsequently ONLY time haha. He always gave the tongue-in-cheek response that he's afraid his calves would pop if he touched them with a needle....well they didn't pop, but he nearly died, figuratively haha

Would YOU pin these bad boys? (his, not mine....I think we ALL wish they were our own lol...he's probably like 5'8" MAX)

GQwzEiV.jpg

I've always entertained the idea of going to prison only to produce those penitentiary gains. Everyone of my friends that gets out from doing an extended bid gains 25-50 lbs inside. They definitely increase their muscle size, but also put on some unwanted fat.

Biggest guy I ever met just got out of prison after going in around 1987. This was back in 2011. He was about 55 years old, but he had at least 20'' arms and a 55'' chest. I watched him do a 1000 push ups one morning in under 10 sets and then he decided to jog to his work site besides ride the bus. (the warehouse was a good 5-6 miles away)

He even had monster leg development and he told me the only thing he did was plyometrics and calisthenics. He said occasionally he would use a water bag, but the best training was just your own weight doing overwhelmingly excessive amounts of reps throughout your daily activities.