⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Sorry, the hint was in the anti-oxidant mention... NAFLD is presumed to mostly be about oxidative stress and inflammation resulting from that. Thus scientists reason that various anti-oxidants might prevent the NAFLD/steatosis (fat accumulation).

Oh, ok... Is the same thought to be true for alcoholic fatty liver?

Hey CFC is way better of a source of information than I am. So is GF. I look towards them for all my questions. I just happen to have a niche for micronutrient supplementation, but they are way more knowledgeable than this small grasshopper.

Partially yes - free radicals are released as the alcohol is metabolised. The oxidation causes inflammation and fibrosis, and eventually permanent scarring (cirrhosis). But the alcohol also inhibits liver gluconeogensis (glucose production), which causes increased oxidation of fatty acids and infiltration of fats into hepatocytes. So the liver becomes both cirrhosed and clogged with fats. Hence why NAFLD is the 'better' of the two if you had to pick one. It's generally a highly preventable (and - aside from the cirrhosis - reversible) disease though, through exercise, improved diet and reduced alcohol intake...

Ha right?! I try. I joined this board thinking I knew a decent amount that could possibly help out. Instead I just get schooled and realize I hardly know anything.

ive said this before i think
but between you, cfc, and freak the group of you probably has the highest amount of information ive ever seen in all my years of being on boards

While I've not really bothered getting into any other steroid forums, I can still definitely agree with the above.

ive said this before i think
but between you, cfc, and freak the group of you probably has the highest amount of information ive ever seen in all my years of being on boards

I find this flattering honestly because I only hope my caliper of knowledge is one day as developed as either of them. I'm just starting my diploma that was almost inspired from joining this site because of wanting to be able to answer some questions as well as some of the more established members that have diplomas in the medical field.

CFC asked me one day in P.M if I ever went to school for this and i got to thinking why don't I? I just lazily got my C.N.A just to do some easy shit and just read for my own personal knowledge.

Sad thing....my AP classes from college didn't transfer :( they said the curriculum for the materials covered has changed drastically. So there went about 12 credits in science.

I'll have to retake chemistry, physics, anatomy and physiology, and genetics if I ever for some reason go into that avenue.

So upon getting my girlfriend to take photos of my (finally) finished* tattoo, I've come to realise that I actually have a pretty fkn thick posterior chain :O well, I think it is at least lol

No flex, no pump. Approval? LOL

4aGWg2dh.jpg

*for now...no such thing as truly finished ;)

Well done mate. Tatt looks great. And yep back is looking pretty 3D there!

Hahaha Mike :p

Cheers CFC :) that's actually a good way to see it lol - 3D. I was actually surprised when I saw how much my lats stick out. Didn't at all expect a half decent thickness rofl

I need to get the lady to take a lat spread pic and back double bis... Width is getting retarded over the last year and a half on. I'm holding a bit of water as I've been lax on diet during this cruise and testing some wet compounds such as npp and test pp to see how the short esters work for the past couple weeks.

Damn look at that back.. Mhmmmmmmm....:)

Ever been to prison?

Definitely gonna be my future bunk.

GrymRapist?

I have had my moments. Funny little story....

I definitely have figured out that intimidation by rape/sexual assault in regards to male vs. male issues works far better than just threatening violence like an ass beating. It sucks to get beat up, but its more traumatizing to be sexually traumatized by 3-4 other dudes over 500 bucks.

Just an observation I acquired by growing up in a terrible terrible section of a metropolis.

Damn look at that back.. Mhmmmmmmm....:)

Ever been to prison?

Definitely gonna be my future bunk.

This made me lol pretty fkn hard (though nah haven't been to prison rofl)

I have had my moments. Funny little story....

I definitely have figured out that intimidation by rape/sexual assault in regards to male vs. male issues works far better than just threatening violence like an ass beating. It sucks to get beat up, but its more traumatizing to be sexually traumatized by 3-4 other dudes over 500 bucks.

Just an observation I acquired by growing up in a terrible terrible section of a metropolis.

....until I read this. Not sure how I feel now. Hoping this was a 3rd person observation yeah?