⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Also I know a few of you guys used solarium tanning to treat acne with fairly good results - would this be applicable to all acne (obv. with varied effectiveness), or is it restricted to acne with a specific cause?

Is she taking any drugs troz? And how is her diet - this can have quite an impact on acne. Does she take probiotics?

A lot of the acne problems suffered by AAS using bodybuilders seem to be quite bacteria-specific, and often it would seem to be related to poor immune function. If she's not using any particular drugs though then it's not likely to be a similar cause... although I guess both accutane (possibly) and tanning (certainly) would work just as well. The UV rays from the tanning will help kill the bacteria causing the acne. Accutane will dry up the pores, which may not be the ideal solution (aside from liver issues etc), but I would imagine a good GP would be willing to consider it as an option...

Ah, the more we know hehe....ok, so upon advising her I asked the question and her subsequent epiphany that I'm not going to make any judgements, she's told me she gave Stanavar (Oxandrolone+stanozolol) a run recently. Unfortunately, without a proper understanding of it. She knows it was stupid, and hasn't been using them for months now, however I'm awaiting word on dosage and duration.

Currently though (as far as our slow but steady Bookface conversation is going), I don't believe she's taking anything (of relevance) at this stage.

Also she's corrected me that it's on her chin area but starting to spread around her face.

Here is my recommended methods for acne treatment as I am genetically prone to be a pizza face/body/butt/legs. However I figured out how to fix majority of my issues.

B5 (pantothenic acid) 3G-5G daily.

Zinc 50mg/ED There is actually a study out there considering the benefits of zinc in comparison to traditional antibiotics used in treating bacterial based acne.

Copper 25mg-50mg Copper supplementation can be dangerous so read read read read read read.

Hydrogen peroxide as a wash. Witch Hazel has always worked wonders for me. It is an astringent and an antiseptic. Even if the acne is hormonal or diet related, being proactive in the treatment on the skin can still have promising results regardless of the root cause. Remember to remind her to chill out because acne is usually a temporary thing and stressing out usually aggravates the issue.

Thanks for the input Grym!

Given copper's apparent danger (didn't know anything about it myself), what's its actual benefit in regards to acne treatment?

Pro-active actually does work really well too, ive used it. Its not a gimmick. I dont know much about acne medicine to say you could use something as an alternative, but it does work.

Have recently started including stationary lunges in my leg day sessions. Usually with dumbbells (27.5kg each hand currently), however last night I decided I'd give it a shot with my olympic gear at home, using a barbell. Turns out lunges are fucking amazeballs coz my legs hurt like fuck, however 60kg felt oddly easy considering 55kg with dumbbells wrecks me, so I just had a look at a couple of vids to confirm I'm doing it right.

Well...

Apparently 'correct' form also requires you're partly aroused, according to this video. 37 seconds in and I don't even. rofl.

EDIT: FULLY DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THE VIDEO THUMBNAIL HAS THE CUNT HOLDING HIS COCK! LOL!

Thanks for the input Grym!

Given copper's apparent danger (didn't know anything about it myself), what's its actual benefit in regards to acne treatment?

Its apparently good for the skin, deficiency can be caused by too much zinc in the diet....

Ah, the more we know hehe....ok, so upon advising her I asked the question and her subsequent epiphany that I'm not going to make any judgements, she's told me she gave Stanavar (Oxandrolone+stanozolol) a run recently. Unfortunately, without a proper understanding of it. She knows it was stupid, and hasn't been using them for months now, however I'm awaiting word on dosage and duration.

Currently though (as far as our slow but steady Bookface conversation is going), I don't believe she's taking anything (of relevance) at this stage.

Also she's corrected me that it's on her chin area but starting to spread around her face.

Fuck me, whoever the cunt was that put her onto the Stanavar should be shot. He advised her to run it a tablet a day... That's 50mg oxandrolone and 50mg stanazolol per day for a (at a guess) 55kg female. Ignorance combined with horrendous advice.

go asap...at least thats a start in the right direction toward doing better

I would've but honestly I needed to recover more. Either way, today is the first day I pretty much was back to where I need to be as far as my diet and I'm taking my supplements again. Also did some shoulder work with light dumbells and foam rolling. I should be back in the gym soon.

Last edited:
So my parents bought themselves those electric old person reclining chairs... Fuck me I want one haha, would be incredible after leg day :D

But at AU$1500 each... Not sure lol

9Lt0DwC.jpg

Alright so my research around how I came to choose my micronutrients for further supplementation is after I read a article about 100mg/ED of zinc vs. traditional anti-biotic cycles(monocycline family). They found that those who had more acne also had a lower serum concentration of zinc. Zinc is also a partial antagonist to the activity from the cells, keratinocytes. I'm sure you have probably heard the word keratin and its just a protein produced by the aforementioned cells that help bind skin cells together. However, overproduction of keratin can lead to pores being blocked and thus will eventually lead to a clogged pore if it isn't exfoliated properly.

Zinc reduces inflammation! Especially inflammatory responses to the nasty bacteria that causes acne (bacterial acne of course)

Zinc is a partial antagonist to the 5au-reductase enzyme that creates.......DHT! A very androgenic hormone that possibly contributes to sebum production. Possibly in vitro tests displayed that zinc actually destroyed the bacteria (propionibacterium acnes) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15908296

Now my usage for vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) First off I may have interpreted its mechanics incorrect when I first began my reason for supplementation, but I was later able to actually find some clinical studies. Pantothenic acid helps with the utilization of proteins, carbohydrates and fats. I assumed that they break down fatty acid chains so why wouldn't they have an effect on our skin? Our skin is a lipid. That is where my logic came from... I did notice that if I consumed it on an empty stomach it caused a lot of discomfort however it does have some ability in helping with digestive regulation.

Now for copper..this one should be used with discretion as copper toxicity can become fatal. The copper I have is 1% elemental Copper Gluconate-Anhydrous. The max dosage i've used is 1.5mg only because I sweat a lot when I sleep and I try to make sure the zinc/copper are in harmony. You will need a proper scale that measures to at least 0.001 if you want to have the assurance of knowing it is a proper dose. I'm just going to name the benefits of copper that pertain to acne because honestly that list is pretty intricate. Copper is a acknowledged anti-oxidant so it never hurts to have a little more fighting power against free radicals. Copper also plays a major role in the regenerative nature of skin (collagen production) as well as promoting a healthier skin color. The skin color one was big to me because you cannot see my jaundice under my skin as easily from having Gilbert's Syndrome.

My bad about taking so long to respond. I get distracted by anything and everything.

I meant tetracycline family at the start where I incorrectly put monocyline anti biotic. I can't edit this for some reason.....

And then some... I forgot to mention witch hazel. It is an effective astringent (reduces appearance of pores) and it seems to soothe the intensity of any inflammation. I try to use it every morning I wake up and after my shower.

Hydrogen peroxide is my go-to for spot treatment and promoting an accelerated healing process. I try not to use on large areas of skin because it will create a hypersensitive environment when you get into contract with the sun for prolonged periods of time. Just get a cotton ball saturated and put it over the target area holding it for about a minute. I do this at night before bed because the oxidation that occurs on the skin can last a while.

Isopropyl Alcohol (with menthol) Now this isn't exactly the proper thing to use for acne. It literally kills everything on the skin regardless of good or bad. It also dissolves skin cells so theoretically...if one were to excessively use iso on a consistent basis without proper exfoliation then I could see the reaction being only more acne.

I have overwhelmingly oily skin so use with caution on the washes on the face. I can wash my face 3-4 times a day wth iso and my skin will be completely normal. I watch a friend use it for spot treatment and that spot peels for a day or two.

EDIT: I've noticed that mega dosing vitamin C (5,000mg+) greatly reduced the irritation around my acne after a few days.
And as always the B vitamin family works better as a group so remember to try to compensate for the period of supraphysiological dosing of B5.

I have personally never supplemented beta carotene before however I destroy carrots on the regular so I always assumed that micronutrient intake was covered. And EXFOLIATE!!!!!! Our hands are not aggressive enough in texture to effectively remove the excess layer of skin.

Last edited:
Holy shit man, amazing info! Will have a proper read tomorrow and pass on to my friend! Thanks bro :)

Holy shit man, amazing info! Will have a proper read tomorrow and pass on to my friend! Thanks bro :)

Noo problem. Acne prevention has been my life work because I have a terrible tendency to pick at anything that stands out on my body. Thankfully I have not turned my face into a giant creator somehow. I don't even have a scar, but I feel like copper improved the overall look of just everything on my skin. I even have these old scar nodules on my back from being eaten alive by bed bugs when I was a junkie and those are no longer as defined as they were 2-3 months ago. Just remember to let him know that it may seem like acne just magically appears in 2-3 days, but the battle to satisfactory results is more like 4-6 weeks minimum.

Last edited:
Haha I should point out again - my friend is a ~55kg female who was given TERRIBLE advice by one of her male friends and ended up running waaaaaay too much Anavar/Stanazolol

Haha I should point out again - my friend is a ~55kg female who was given TERRIBLE advice by one of her male friends and ended up running waaaaaay too much Anavar/Stanazolol

I hope to one day complete school and specialize in the field of endocrinology, but the female endocrine system is soooo much more complex and heavily volatile if one of the various feedback loops get disrupted. The males is pretty confusing as well, but the principle of the system seems a little more straight forward. The female endocrine system is just so much more fragile in nature and the vast array of major physiological hormone cycles that have to stay in harmony pfftt.

Maybe I'm just stupid.

lols faaaaaaar from stupid! Stupid would be the guy who recommended she run 50mg Oxandrolone plus 50mg Stanazolol ED for a month. She's definitely very lucky on the edocrine side of things; damage could've been much worse. Most things are back to normal from my understanding, just the acne hasn't really fkd off much.

I'm passing your micronutrient advice on now though :) I may even have some use for it myself hahaha, though my shoulders have been quite good of late, especially considering I've barely got any sunlight the last few months.

Was a surprising 13deg C this morning when I left for work.....we're almost back to 'cycle around the lake before work' temperatures! :D bring on the cardio (wait wtf am I saying?! haha)