• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Common chemicals used to Cut Heroin

shit,when I was banging dope in Bmore,I would usually get "scramble" which is cut with quinine,and give a hella good rush.But when i wud get raw,it was usually brown chunks,sometimes u get good nice grey chunky shit,mad strong smell..mmm those were my Bmore dope days...and 'fishscale' cocaine.Those days werent great by any means,except for the drugs of course.But it was hard livin man...Baltimore aint no joke!

Here in New Jersey all the heroin I have ever gotten is either white or off white/tannish fluffy powder. Occasionally I'll come across the vitaminy smelling stuff but it is 9 times out of 10 practically odorless, white powder that dissolves completely and mixes up into a nice iced-tea colored shot. I have been doing opiates for years and with this shit, one or two bags is all Ineed to get a strong high/nod going.

Now certainly it ain't pure, but it is certainly some of the better dope that I have gotten in my days of using heroin. Stuff made my girl OD back in August. Luckily I was able to revive her..

I'm from NZ and if it smells like vinegar it probably is due to acetic anhydride which is used to cook morph into H. Over here we cook Smack out of morphine tabs and acetic anhydride which we call 'homebake' or just 'bake' and it has a distinct vinegar smell/taste

AA is not monitored/scheduled where you live?

Answer the question!

Its so frustrating trying to find information in these threads which should be easy since that is their purpose... For everyone to share information with each other. But apparently everyone is a f***ing preacher in here.

When I signe up for this forum, I did so disclosing to the website that I understand my risks by doing whatever i choose to do with the information on here. Everyone seems to think they need to address the fact that there is a bunch of shit in heroin and no one answers the initial question!!!

What exactly does heroin get cut with?
It is not "how can I get clean, please tell me how you made bad desicions and what subcategory (crap or shit or bad chemicals) of cut is in the heroin I use?"

I'm sure (and hoping) that someone gave a legit answer but I need to sift through the preaching to find it. If there is no answer at all and it literally is all bullshit then I am never coming back to this forum again because of you clowns!

So I am aware that no matter what Heroin you get, it's gonna be cut, cause it has to be, otherwise we would all OD and die, cause Pure heroin is strong a fuck ! lol. I was wondering tho, what are the most common agents used to cut Heroin? I've noticed that most of the Black Tar that we get up here in Washington State has an almost Vinegar-like smell to it.

Lately, I've been getting what I think is pretty decent stuff, cause for one it gets me High as hell, and even tho I don't have a lot of experience with Heroin since I've only been doing it for a couple months, I do have a lot of experience with pharmaceutical Opiates (as well as other non-opiate drugs) such as Oxycontin, Oxycodone, Percosets, Morphine, MS-Contin, etc. I have been doing opiates for the last 7 years (been a drug user for over 10yrs) so I know enough to know whether or not something is getting me a good high for the amount that i did. The other reason I think what I've been getting lately is pretty decent, is that I've noticed that there less stuff left floating around in the spoon after I melt the Heroin down. Usually when I get not so good of stuff, that is hella cut, there's quite a bit of stuff left floating in the solution, after I melt the Heroin down. But like I said, lately the stuff I've been getting has been getting me really fucked up on smaller amounts.

For awhile i was having to do more then .1 per shot to get a good high, bit for the last month since I started going through a new guy, I've only had to do .1 or less per shot, to get a really good high, and like i said, there isn't that much stuff left in the solution after melting the heroin down. And the reason I was wanting to know what the most common things that are use to cut heroin with are, is because sometimes, even after filtering it with a cotton ball (which i kno a micron filter would be best, but I don't always have access to one) I can see just a couple tiny flakes of whatever it was cut with, in the syringe after I suck the solution up, and sometimes I didn't notice it til it was too late, so whatever it was, went into my veins.

Obviously I am ok cause I am here typing this, and I just did a shot about 15min ago, where I had this problem with, just a few small flakes of whatever it was cut with were in the syringe, except this one was of the times I notice it in time, so I re-filtered it and got it clean. So yea, can anyone tell me what like the top 5 most commonly used chemicals/products are used to cut heroin with ? As well as let me know (obviously any of the cut getting into your veins is more then you want, but sometimes it happens) how bad it is for you to get some, like just a tiny amount, of the cut in your shot and into your veins.

Its so frustrating trying to find information in these threads which should be easy since that is their purpose... For everyone to share information with each other. But apparently everyone is a f***ing preacher in here.

When I signe up for this forum, I did so disclosing to the website that I understand my risks by doing whatever i choose to do with the information on here. Everyone seems to think they need to address the fact that there is a bunch of shit in heroin and no one answers the initial question!!!

It is not "how can I get clean, please tell me how you made bad desicions and what subcategory (crap or shit or bad chemicals) of cut is in the heroin I use?"

I'm sure (and hoping) that someone gave a legit answer but I need to sift through the preaching to find it. If there is no answer at all and it literally is all bullshit then I am never coming back to this forum again because of you clowns!

This community is not here to serve you. The mods volunteer their time, and the members answer questions willingly, and in whatever manner they choose so long as it doesn't violate the rules. Threads involving heroin often contain "preaching" due to the very real risks of the drug.

If you're so adamant about the questions being answered promptly and accurately, I suggest that you take the initiative, do the research, and then post your findings, instead of selfishly whining about not having your needs immediately taken care of!

Name calling and the abusive tone you're taking aren't tolerated here, and if that's how you plan on behaving, I suggest that you do go elsewhere.

Also, we have a search engine that would probably yield results were you to use it. Heroin can be cut with any number of different things, I can think of many of them off the top of my head....but we don't allow discussions based on speculation about what a particular person's heroin might be cut with.

Part of the reason you're having trouble finding a clear answer is because there isn't one. Black market drug supplies are 100% non-regulated and there is literally no quality control or labeling laws.

Anything and everything. It depends on what the dealers/cartels/importers/manufacturers have on hand. It is impossible to say with certainty what exactly is used because there is no gold standard that all heroin dealers everywhere adhere to. Anything from lactose to brown sugar to baby powder to coffee grounds to detergent to paracetamol to veterinary dewormer to fine white sand to fentanyl has been found in "heroin" seized from the streets or at borders. Go read DEA Microgram newsletters from years past if you want to see.

If there is no answer at all and it literally is all bullshit then I am never coming back to this forum again because of you clowns!

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Prick.

I live Buffalo NY, and the heroin is powder in stamped.bags or you can buy grams, the bags are so ridicolously small but look so big spread out in the bag when it's folded , I have smelled that vintager scent many times, it's usually, off white yellow, and dissolves very quick and easy...it's simply garbage....the average dope head needs more than a bundle a day to feel straight..alot of ppl think if they buy it buy the gram for the same price as a bundle they are getting it before it gets stomped to shit and put in the bags by the Puerto Rican dealers, but the grams are really still garbage, fluffy and huge looking. Cut...let's not forget about the cut they use that's psychoactive that kills people like once in awhile we get dope that's dark brown, thick powdery , very strong bigger taste , the rush when shooting it lasts a little too long and is heavy and intense, nausea strikes for hours if u do a good amount, sometimes it feels like a body high without the euphoria....chemists put too much in a batch accidentlh and people do drop like files,,now fentanyl cut is the new popular thing, lost 4 friends in the past year...they say the heroin is from NYC or we get it from Puerto Rico from Hispanics up here and not in NYC..BUT IDK..

There is really no afghan heroin in the US, other than small amounts being brought in by individuals.

I don't think that's true. It's known that southeast Asian heroin is imported on the west coast. I assume that at least some of that is afghani in origin.

Lol, like anyone would even notice whether this guy comes back or not. This is a huge site, and given his unwillingness to do any independent research, it would be better without him.

What is heroin cut with? You didn't even specify what type of heroin or what geographical area you're talking about, because they're all different.

Quinine is common on the east coast, diphenhydramine in Texas, etc.

Damn, wouldn't pure heroin be the answer we were looking for? I know that's what I'd want my shit to be cut with.

I appreciate the mods BlueHues and sekio's replies more though.

Classic retort. You're a fucking prince, sekio.
Indeed. Very succinct Sekio.lol

I think it might be a shorter list to say what H ISNT cut with!.
The final solutions colour and general looks might give you some small idea about how cut a product is...bearing in mind that you'd have to know what H you have got exactly and hoping that theres no fillers completely soluable in water....hmmm, actually that might be execise in futility.

A good rule of thumbs is that alot of heroin is cut with shit that could fuck you up royally longterm but is unlikely to kill you short term because dealers like customers that are alive.

Of course you have to factor in the universal rule of stupid twat-ness, like that spate of H cut with fent or that guy cutting it with scratchcard shavings.

All these H overdoses that have been happening around my area, forgot the number but a lot of people.
I wonder if they are really overdoses from the dope being too potent or if it is cut with something deadly, they don't go into detail really.
It's like when someone dies from doing drugs they automatically say "overdose". Do they even check for other things in the persons system?

Glad im done with that game.. hope i never go back.

^^

They tested some of the dope people were dropping from in PA and the surrounding areas, the Theraflu bags, etc, and they did come back positive for fentanyl.

But you're right, a lot of times they don't mention anything else other then "heroin overdose". What pisses me off, is they usually always blame it on the dope itself, when in reality, a lot of the time it's because the person mixed it with alcohol and or benzos, which they fail to mention in the report.

Iv heard of dope being cut with fent before, but Il never understand why. Shit is way harder to come by and mad expensive, doesnt seem too cost effective to throw something like that in your dope. Unless its some crazy chemist who synths it himself and just has volumes of it lying around. I heard somewhere that fent is relatively easy to synthesize, relative to some chems at least.
I get a lot of dark cut with coffee where Im at, sometimes already rocked up but sometimes still in a powder form. that one makes sense, adding one brown powder to another. doesnt taste too bad either, much better than the shitty vinegar tasting garbage that was goin around awhile back.

In the Baltimore area, heroin is cut with either quinine, vit B, or most recently fentanyl. The fentanyl cut dope has just taken the lives of 2 of my friends in the past 3 weeks. Baltimore is now #1 for heroin OD deaths. Very sad.

By way, if you see ANY partparticulates in your syringe you are not filtering correctly. You should pull a tiny piece of cotton from the cotton ball and roll it tightly to lessen the risk of cotton fever (where a strand of cotton pulls up into the needle and is pushed into your vein, causing terrible pain, possible clotting and potential infection). Anyway, the cotton should be tightly rolled into the size of a bb.

MSM is a wonderful cutting substance for any white, or beige powder. Runs fine on foil and isnt obvious when mixed up.

Lactose is another, usually in smaller quantities.