NASADD Social v. Ohline's got no gun and it's Welderman's fucking birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck weldermayne.

youre lucky youve got access to subs. ive been lookin for them for a few weeks now so i can stop (but no luck so far :( ).. subs make it so easy to stop. since youve got subs, you should have no problem getting off

good luck weldermayne.

youre lucky youve got access to subs. ive been lookin for them for a few weeks now so i can stop (but no luck so far :( ).. subs make it so easy to stop. since youve got subs, you should have no problem getting off
Thanks man, I have used them to get off heroin and methadone in the past. I dont get anything from the hydro anymore and don't want anything else. So I figured this was the best course of action. I don't plan on quitting forever but who knows what will happen.

Ya I think we've all done it (pop too much APAP that is)

Anyways for those that don't know a CWE is easy. Just crush your pills and dump em in a small glass of water, the colder the better but, you really don't have to go nuts there. Next some people leave the glass in the fridge for 20-30 while some just stir it for a while. It all depends on how paranoid you are about losing your goods. Next filter into another glass using something like a coffee filter but, those pressed for time have used some kind of tight fabric. Lastly you just drink the filtered stuff and voila.

This works because APAP is not very water soluable but the drug (in this case hydrocodone) is. The colder the water the less APAP but, for most you don't have to be too particular on the temp.

Also opiates can't freeze so if you do freeze the water more apap will be in the ice. I discovered this (opiates not freezing) making opium or pod puddy out of dried poppy pods. This is why i always thought you needed to pretty much freeze the water while CWEing but then I again I have only done it a handful of times.

AFAIK you have to get it as close to freezing as you can without actually making ice out of it. I always dissolve them in warmer/ almost hot water, stir it up and then chill the water. Coffee filter works best, but it takes a loooong time. Then I repeat the process a second time because I'm paranoid about losing any. You will inevitably lose some but just trying to minimize it. It has been a while since I read up on it though and I don't do it so often anymore.

it's finally cold a cpl states below you...i mean today is the 1st day it has felt remotely cold here.

s'up fuckers????

=D

skillz!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

hey mayne wus reely gut whicha atm?

its 58 here atm. so noice. i wore flip flops all weekend!

lol...i used to barefoot it when i lived in Asheville! FUCK I miss the mountains!

I am doing well...i FINALLY get to go to court for SSD/Medicaide...feb 8th. Only shitty thing is I JUST got a bud connection. So after investing in 5 strains of some insane herb at a GREAT price,i now have to TRY and not smoke just in case there is some last minute medical requirement involving blood tests.
ARGH!!!! sucks to have have such great bud,like enough for at least 6 months and not smoke,but it is easier bc i went like 6 months w/o it.

either way I saved enough cash to hit the head shop should a surprise urine test comes up.

And that is what I did w/ hundreds of bucks from xmas presents!

wus REELY gut witchu,Memeph?

lol...i used to barefoot it when i lived in Asheville! FUCK I miss the mountains!

I am doing well...i FINALLY get to go to court for SSD/Medicaide...feb 8th. Only shitty thing is I JUST got a bud connection. So after investing in 5 strains of some insane herb at a GREAT price,i now have to TRY and not smoke just in case there is some last minute medical requirement involving blood tests.
ARGH!!!! sucks to have have such great bud,like enough for at least 6 months and not smoke,but it is easier bc i went like 6 months w/o it.

either way I saved enough cash to hit the head shop should a surprise urine test comes up.

And that is what I did w/ hundreds of bucks from xmas presents!

wus REELY gut witchu,Memeph?

just sitting at work mayne. yea i would definitely hold off on the pot until you get your court shit figured out.

right!?!

thanks for the PM. Shit has been pretty crazy for me irl...which means I am actually beginning to HAVE a real life.

Been getting ready for season 3 of Eastbound & Down by re-watching season 1&2. I think about you all the time watching Kenny FUCKING powers,Memph!!!

I bet we would have a great sun night hang out if I lived closer to you! This season he is on the Myrtle Beach team...fucker has a rebel flag boogie board w/ a big ass pot leaf in the middle!!! fucking typical myrtle beach freak...ugh-I spent senior week there after graduation....almost ruined me,that city!
Man I can't wait for new season!

Have you been watching Angry Boys?

fucking AWESOME!!! you need to check it out if you haven't already. It's Chris Lilley-same guy as Summer Heights High and We Can Be Heroes.
very funny.

where the fuck is everyone else????

AP...what is up?

how the hell are you? still in charelston?
still take time out to hit the bitch??? lol...i will never forget that. HILARIOUS!
still busting your ass working???
how is your dad? and his gf? :)

much peace and love.............skillz<3

where is Jb???
dead is an understatement! this place used to be KRUNK!!!

yeah, still living in charleston. back working for my dad, i was fired for a bit after he kicked me out. was homeless for a couple months, lived on the beach until it got too cold, moved in with a buddy. his family lost their houe, so my dad let me come back, got my job back. owe him around 3k, those tickets i got forever ago and i kinda stole his cc and spent more money than i meant to. so i'm back working for him cause i couldnt find a job anywhere else and they're threatening to report me for credit card fraud if i can't pay them back. my dad's gf is peggers again, apparently i need to find my own place by the time the baby comes cause her mom is gonna stay here to help with the new kid and there's no other room for me.

what's up with you? peace and love your way as well

^DAMN!!! sorry to hear about all that...glad shit is getting better!

Compared to you,I have fuck all going on!

Sending you much peace and love,AP................skillz <3 <3 <3

Holy hot damn. Shake, AP, and Skillz all posting on the same page in the social? Shit long time no see round these parts for ALL of you. What's up?

whatss up niggas. Im so fucking high right now. just picked up some MK unltra from a new connec tin the ROCK and it has mas so roasted. Just smoekd a pseronal blunt to myself.

SPeaking of blows or H ima try and get 2 tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.