Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Pentylone (1/4 gram) - First Time - "I'm not mad, just...Disappointed."

aveoturbo

Bluelighter
Prior to this experiment, I did an allergy test as I do with all new RC's. ~5-10 mg, nothing bad happened.
ROA: Insufflation
Other stimulant experiences (excluding caffeine and nicotine) are 4-FA and Butylone.

The measurements are not as accurate as I would like them to be seeing as how I lack a MG scale but hopefully Santa gets me one soon.
About 3 hours prior to this experiment I had taken 1 50 mg IR Tramadol and 1 200 mg ER Tramadol.

Setting: Work parking lot. I break a 1/4 gram into 5 ~even lines and snort 2 of them and proceed to head into work to begin my shift.
After about 20 minutes I notice that I have a slight euphoria but do not exactly feel much else. My heart at rest is 70 BPM. After another 10 minutes I decide to re-dose and do another line. I wait another half hour and nothing is really going on. Just keep getting a euphoria that comes and goes without much else really happening. No speedy feeling or anything like that. Just feel a bit more focused and alert.

I leave the office momentarily to go take a dump. All goes well.

So far it has been roughly an hour since any doses have been administered with nothing new to report. I decide that I would knock down line 4 and see where that takes me. 30 minutes later nothing has changed so I decide to "hell with it" and dose the fifth and last line.

I feel a bit more energetic and my mood has seemed to lift a bit. I am more talkative than normal and a light euphoria comes on that decides to stay for a while. While I don't really feel "speedy" or "tweaked" I do feel more focused and alert than before and work is going very smoothly.

After a couple hours the light euphoria I had is gone but I still feel rather focused and content. FWIW, I dont think that pentylone has much to offer me. After doing some research before trying it, I concluded that 100 mg seemed to be the average starting dose and I did start at about there. Unfortunately, I did not get some of the experiences that others have had. I will not be sampling this again as it holds no interest to me.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_pentylone
substancecode_cathinones
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard it's similar to coke, but I see you haven't tried coke so no comparisons possible I guess

Nah, this stuff just sucks. Light amped feeling with anxiety and little euphoria, causes bad dry mouth. Lasts approximately 6 hours noticeably, actual half life is probably around 4...

Just received a bonus amount of pentylone from my vendor, this will allow more room for experimentation. Will report back when finished with my analysis :)