• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Klonopin 1mg, First time, What should I know?

It shouldnt be notice if I take a 1mg Klonopin at work, would it?
I seemed ok around people today.
So at work Im hoping when its really busy and hot which make my anxiety go up, I can take a klonopin. =\

You should be fine taking 1mg for work.

Just be careful not to redose or up your dosage. Like everyone else has been saying, there's a fine line between being normal and people asking if you're alright.
And most of the time you don't even realize you've gone too far.

Honestly, try lower dosages. I get 2mg/day, and I often only need .25-.75mg to do what I need for the entire day. I take .25 - .5 at a time and see where I end up. The final goal is "not feeling" in essence. So once you're numbed to a general lack of emotion, that's it for benzos. Great for depression, dumb for excitement.

I like the floppy leg feeling, which is why I liked flexeril. I had a bottle of liquid clon smuggled in from mexico, I have no idea of the strength, but 1-2 drops was enough at first, but by the end of the bottle Id do like 24 drops. I never blacked out but I accidently blacked out my friend with like 12 drops. He drove home after work and had no recollection of the entire previous day, its fucking lucky he drove fine. I have found that when I benzo black out I am fine, and can drive etc and seem normal but just more cheery and talkative. It just basically completely blocks your ability to make memories. I dont reccomend doing any of the aformentioned things while on benzos, but the bitch is you have no control when in that state and I usually end up taking all of my benzos in a night if blackout as you autopilot keep popping them.

I really like benzos for my anxiety, which Is why I should avoid them.

Lol all these questions for 1 mg k pin? Just pop it all at once, you'll be awake and ready if you need to or sleepy and tired if you wanted to be. It is really not a big deal, and not that fun of a drug unless you are an unrelaxed person or mixing it with something else.

Usually not as it has a long half life and it will your first time. I have been using benzodiazepines on and off for 12 years I started with Zanax and would use it on and off without a problem. However I have been on and off Klonopin for the past 5 years and have been only able to stay off them a month or two at a time. I am currently on 3mg a day for the past year and would like to start to taper off. The Benzo road just keeps getting rockier and rockier as you continue to use. I use for pure medical reasons and at my prescribed dose. Remember everyone is different, but as a first time user u will be fine, 1mg might hit u hard though.Take it on an empty stomach and let dissolve under your tongue.

A 1mg kolonopin is nothing.... When I was first prescribed would take a few at a time... (3-7mgs)ish. But yes benzos are an acquired taste and I have. It

How much should I take?
What to expect?
How should I take it? Just swallow it, under the tongue, IV?
Is it safe to drive?
Will I look/feel like shit the next day?

Salute...

* Start from from 1~2mg since you have no tolerance to Klonipin.
* Don't expect to get any intense euphoria from any Benzo. They just reduce your anxious/anxiety, useful in treating insomnia, muscle spasm, seizure and alcohol withdrawal.
* Swallow them orally, no need to chew.
* Never ever drive while you are under the influence of Benzo effects.
* Hangovers could be experienced after consuming moderate/large doses of strong Benzos such as "Klonopin" and "Xanax".

Good luck...