• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

liquid xanax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

budsnbars712

Bluelighter
My boy told me he came across some "liquid xanax". I never heard of it so I googled it and all I know is that it exists. Apparantly 1 ml = 2mg. I have no idea. Any experiance with this? I bought 8 ml, and it came in a small medicine cup. The lowest line on the measuring cup is 10 ml and its just under. How do i measure out 1 ml, its so small... Any experiances? Advice? Difference between pill or liquid? Any comments please dont be afraid to leave them. Thanks!

get one of those medicine droppers used for kids stuff...like the little things used to dose childrens tylenol...a lot of times you'll get one that goes from 1-5ml IIRC...

You can get oral syringes from most chemists, precisely for this sort of thing! (Also for dosing kids, elderly people etc who need liquid formulations)

Chemist = pharmacist in the UK and they all stock em, not sure about elsewhere... they usually give them to you for free even :)

I never bought a measured dropper. I have a regular dropper. I just counted how many drops the whole 8 ml was and it was about 200 drops. So i figure about 25 drops is 2 mg. I used a dropper and took about 40 drops yesterday in some orange juice. Seemed to do the job. Was tasteless even though it doesn't taste to good on its own. Its like a syrup. Anyway, I usually am gone off of two bars, and I did just under with 40 drops. I didn't feel as fucked up but then again, sometimes I get really high from xanax, others I don't. Like last night at work I took 4 .5mg and didn't feel high. Now that I woke up and slept for 12 hours, I know that I was (I can always tell the next morning). I know benzos are known for that. You don't all the time feel high on them, but sure as hell can tell later on. Anybody with experience on this liquid form? All advice is helpful. thanks!

p.s.- I have about 4 ml left as I spilt some the first night I got it like a dumbasssssss

Liquid xanny lol

Gimme shelter ffs

Gimme liquid clonaz every day man %)

Status
Not open for further replies.