• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone Mega Thread and FAQ v 2.0

Well it could provide a non-opiate alternative to give you that kick you're looking for. But realistically you won't get that prescribed unless you can convince your doctor that you've had untreated ADHD your whole life. And tbh if you're currently on his/her list for methadone maintenance then they'll be very suspicious of any potentially 'drug seeking' claims like that...
so adderal or other adhd medicine would give that effect...??? COME ON..... PLEASE... just tell me lol thanks for your help either way..much love!! I should add.. the truth is i have acces to tons of things but won't touch anything unless my doc says so.. i am even waiting till wednesday to re-start my acid reflux pills i have that i did not finish last year...

so adderal or other adhd medicine would give that effect...??? COME ON..... PLEASE... just tell me lol thanks for your help either way..much love!!

It would give you an energetic kick, absolutely. It's pretty much a fine-tuned amphetamine that's purpose-built for ADHD treatment.

And adderall is just straight up amphetamine.

Both abusable as anything, but if you're being strategic about this, methylphenidate has the longer half life & is a whole lot less-toxic.

Last edited:
I would suggest provigil (modafinal is the generic name). It's by farm means not a great stim, if your real into amphetamines, but it works great at keeping you alert and focused, it's a pretty smooth ride

Heys guys and gals...I was wondering if anyone on MMT has done a fast?..I mean like a body cleanse internally...I feel like shit and am keen to do a cleanse of some sort...Was wondering if anyone has done one before and if it would affect my methadone...I dont want to have it ( methadone) not absorb or something...Thanks...
P.s...I go see my MMT Doc in three weeks and can ask him but i want to start my cleanse ASAP...I could also ask my Pharmasist but he aint on MMT and i would rather ask someone who is!

I'm only at 70 so far maybe a raise is all i will need. cheers and thanks... hope it will all fall into place when i'm at your dose! xoxo

The higher you go debbideb the more unmotivated you may feel also...Im on 115mg and could sleep all day if i wanted to..I have to motivate myself alot to get things done...In fact so much so that ive only just yesterday started a taper...I feel like shit...I been on 115mg for 7 months and had enough..So just be aware debbideb..the higher the dose the less motivated you MAY feel...Notice i typed MAY feel...Im just giving my opinion and telling you how I feel on 115mg..Im female 5f 6i and weigh 56kg...I think weight is a factor on your dose as well as many other things like the amount of gear you used blah blah..But the person on 110mg may be male and larger than you....

Heys guys and gals...I was wondering if anyone on MMT has done a fast?..I mean like a body cleanse internally...I feel like shit and am keen to do a cleanse of some sort...Was wondering if anyone has done one before and if it would affect my methadone...I dont want to have it ( methadone) not absorb or something...Thanks...
P.s...I go see my MMT Doc in three weeks and can ask him but i want to start my cleanse ASAP...I could also ask my Pharmasist but he aint on MMT and i would rather ask someone who is!
thanks for the advice Miss..not sure about the cleanse..but let us know if you do it, and how it affects your methadone..i bet it will help with the digestive annoyances it causes.

K... now I'm almost abusing you guys for knowledge...=D but if I may... I wake up nightly sometimes 2 or 3 times with my mouth so dry my tongue is like sandpaper.:p I have tried drinking a huge amount of water all day long especially before bedtime but it's still happening...Is it just me...or is it the methadone...
Biotene... my friend just told me about this mouthwash that helps get rid of dry mouth..gonna try it..posted this incase anyone else has my same problem.

Last edited:
I just got down to 92mgs going for 90mgs here next week. Try not to go higher if you are getting sedated. it seriously will make you feel a lot worse from my experience

so I have been on methadone for a year and 3 months. been on 130 for about a year, went up to 140 a few months after, and now i've been at 160 for about 6 months. For some reason I am just feeling depressed lately even though methadone has been amazing to me. Besides 1 slip up with coke back in may I haven't done any drugs besides my methadone this whole time, and like 5 months into it I finally found a good job which I haven't had a real job forever(im 23 now) and still going strong at that job. But I am feeling depressed and I really wanted to try to get high on some h or something just 1 time. Is there ANY way I would feel a shot of h at this point, say I do it the day after I dose before I take my methadone dose so like a good 24 hours after my dose. I know there is still a lot of methadone built up in my system but I do feel some minor chills and aches in the morning before I dose. Im wondering if I do a huge shot of good h if I will feel it. Actually I forgot like a month after I got on I did a shot but it was only like a 20 bag and I felt a small rush but then it just made me really tired and not any euphoria but that was a few hours after I had dosed that day and I was on only like 100 mgs at the time. So I am wondering if doing a larger shot and waiting til like 24 hours after my dose might work. thats the only other time i slipped up in this year and 3 months though. but anyways has ANYONE here been able to get high on H while on a large dose of methadone, after waiting a day or 2 after your last dose to do it, to let some of the methadone leave your body first?

so I have been on methadone for a year and 3 months. been on 130 for about a year, went up to 140 a few months after, and now i've been at 160 for about 6 months. For some reason I am just feeling depressed lately even though methadone has been amazing to me. Besides 1 slip up with coke back in may I haven't done any drugs besides my methadone this whole time, and like 5 months into it I finally found a good job which I haven't had a real job forever(im 23 now) and still going strong at that job. But I am feeling depressed and I really wanted to try to get high on some h or something just 1 time. Is there ANY way I would feel a shot of h at this point, say I do it the day after I dose before I take my methadone dose so like a good 24 hours after my dose. I know there is still a lot of methadone built up in my system but I do feel some minor chills and aches in the morning before I dose. Im wondering if I do a huge shot of good h if I will feel it. Actually I forgot like a month after I got on I did a shot but it was only like a 20 bag and I felt a small rush but then it just made me really tired and not any euphoria but that was a few hours after I had dosed that day and I was on only like 100 mgs at the time. So I am wondering if doing a larger shot and waiting til like 24 hours after my dose might work. thats the only other time i slipped up in this year and 3 months though. but anyways has ANYONE here been able to get high on H while on a large dose of methadone, after waiting a day or 2 after your last dose to do it, to let some of the methadone leave your body first?

i'm no expert... to my knowledge...it will just piss you off. a huge congrats on making it that long!!!! hats off to you big time...

thats what I think too, but for some reason Im really thinking of just going and getting it anyways........hahaahaha....ugh...at least than i will know for sure! and best case I actually feel good from it, worse case Im out 50 bucks or whatever. which is not a problem now that Ive had a job for 8 months and not been spending money on drugs. until like another 6 months year from now when I forget what happened last time and try it again. rinse and repeat. Im just wondering if waiting 24 hours would help at all, or even 48 hours? if waiting 2 days I could feel it I would definately do that, cause after a day i feel some minor aches and chills but I can tell it would be at least another day or 2 till I start to actaully feel real bad, so it woudln't be too hard to wait an extra day.

I just remember how happy I used to get having a bunch of money and being on my way to meet my guy, just knowing you were about to get high as hell and still have enough dope to not have to worry about it for a while cause you had enough money, rather than the usual just scraping together enough and then not knowing whether you would be able to get enough money for tommorow. and now I got all this money I don't know what to do with and Im feeling depressed on top of it, maybe i just want to feel that feeling again even if I wont get high. I dunno it just felt good going down to get shit, I think a lot of people feel that.

edit- but fuck it its 11 am already I already know what the answer will be Im just gonna take my dose....maybe tommorow.......still would like to know if anyone here had any success getting high while on higher doses of done, even if it took taking a day or 2 off.

also I haven't been on bl in a while, not really liking this new color/design scheme. old one was easier on the eyes and easier to read/navigate. this one is all bubbly and bloated

Last edited:
^ I use to get a good buzz by adding about 50 mg to my dose along with a 1mg Xanax and a few shots of Vod. I don't recomment it though because i've had friends die with MMT higher dose pus benzo. If you're absolutely determined try, use a 20-30 mg increase [depending on your MMT dose] and low mg benzo to see how you react. Definitely have someone with you to make sure you keep breathing...

thats what I think too, but for some reason Im really thinking of just going and getting it anyways........hahaahaha....ugh...at least than i will know for sure! and best case I actually feel good from it, worse case Im out 50 bucks or whatever. which is not a problem now that Ive had a job for 8 months and not been spending money on drugs. until like another 6 months year from now when I forget what happened last time and try it again. rinse and repeat. Im just wondering if waiting 24 hours would help at all, or even 48 hours? if waiting 2 days I could feel it I would definately do that, cause after a day i feel some minor aches and chills but I can tell it would be at least another day or 2 till I start to actaully feel real bad, so it woudln't be too hard to wait an extra day.

I just remember how happy I used to get having a bunch of money and being on my way to meet my guy, just knowing you were about to get high as hell and still have enough dope to not have to worry about it for a while cause you had enough money, rather than the usual just scraping together enough and then not knowing whether you would be able to get enough money for tommorow. and now I got all this money I don't know what to do with and Im feeling depressed on top of it, maybe i just want to feel that feeling again even if I wont get high. I dunno it just felt good going down to get shit, I think a lot of people feel that.

edit- but fuck it its 11 am already I already know what the answer will be Im just gonna take my dose....maybe tommorow.......still would like to know if anyone here had any success getting high while on higher doses of done, even if it took taking a day or 2 off.

also I haven't been on bl in a while, not really liking this new color/design scheme. old one was easier on the eyes and easier to read/navigate. this one is all bubbly and bloated

i'm sure it's worth waiting as long as you can..well not too long or whatever.. but if your having aches and chills...then there gone...and a glow..well then maybe i'll eat my words! lol
I have to say (and really just cause you mentioned it..and I feel like shit today...so ignore the next comment maybe...) just make sure it's not gonna make you depressed or feel gross about doing it or something..i dunno.. i just think... i cant wait till i can say "its been over a year..when I'm thinking about cheating/relapsing
Your sooo right about the drive to get it... i really think the hunt itself was something i had to "get clean" from. Let us know how it works out..or if it doesn't ...

Only thing I can offer (& sorry, it's not much help) is if you're feeling depression rolling in it's gonna get alot worse on yer current regimen...

^ I use to get a good buzz by adding about 50 mg to my dose along with a 1mg Xanax and a few shots of Vod. I don't recomment it though because i've had friends die with MMT higher dose pus benzo. If you're absolutely determined try, use a 20-30 mg increase [depending on your MMT dose] and low mg benzo to see how you react. Definitely have someone with you to make sure you keep breathing...
I'm getting my first take homes(other then holidays when place was closed) tomorrow I think, cause I have been a good girl so I think I will try and add about 30%... I think if I get a lil glow that will be enough to excite/hold me through the week for at least a lil while...I wish forever...

I'm getting my first take homes(other then holidays when place was closed) tomorrow I think, cause I have been a good girl so I think I will try and add about 30%... I think if I get a lil glow that will be enough to excite/hold me through the week for at least a lil while...I wish forever...

That week will turn into 1 day, then notta, then it will most likely turn on you..."odd's are"

That week will turn into 1 day, then notta, then it will most likely turn on you..."odd's are"
soo right..besides I done feel anything at all now...30% more of nothing may be nothing... my doc said he was gonna bring me a bunch of reading etc on how to detox your brain...also a friend mentioned a book called..mind over mood...anyone heard of it.. supposed to help you train your brain to enjoy sober life ...:\

Methadone

Hello. Short and sweet. I'm on 40mg of methadone a day for chronic pain due to blood clots. While the methadone helps me stand, walk, and drive, I still walk around in 6 -10 pain scale. Thats way better than 8 or 9 which it occasionally gets to, like now. Without the methadone, I couldnt stand and would be bed-ridden. It is constant pain that keeps me up at night even though I take trazadone for sleep. My question is, can I do ANYTHING to potentiate the methadone? I've researched it online with sketchy results. Man, I really dont care what it is. I cant get into my pain dr for another 3 weeks and looks like Im stuck with 40mg methadone and thats it. No other options on obtaining anything else. Any hints or tips to intensify the methadone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Really you couldn't have searched at ALl tons of topics about this ... white grapefruit juice and tagmet so
Search next time been discussion a million times.