Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD-3 blotters-becoming experienced(second trip)- *Jamaican Land*

Sappy_6794

Bluelighter
So this is my second trip with Lucy. I had two days off of work and decided it would be a great mini vacation tripping time. My fiance and I got three a piece, and theyre very good quality. We bought a strobe light disco ball, the ones that spin with all the colors and some green glowsticks to look at. We set up his room with all these things. This was at his house, which is currently full of christmas decorations, which ill mention later : ) I can't put the exact times on here because I decided to trip without the clock, just to not worry about when everything was happening, so my apologies.

Around 7pm:We decide to take two a piece at first to see where that takes us. I put on some music to pass the time.

I start to feel a little different, a little giggly, and everything starts to look slightly different. We put on Fear and Loathing and break open the glowsticks and throw them around the room for a colorful ambience. They were all a bright green.

Coming up, we both get stranger, and a lot more giggly and the lights appear very different than they did sober. I started to get a little uncomfortable and didnt want to watch the movie and had a inside monologue going on about my life. Was starting to have a not so great trip. I cant remember much of what happened, I was just feeling weird. We went outside so he could smoke a bowl and we watched the trees move. He finally got to see the visuals that I did in my first trip. Going outside helped calm me down a little, and then we went back inside and I stared at the christmas tree which was starting to move as well.

The glowsticks have made the room have a Beetlegeuse-esque feel to the room, the green glow made it feel like a room from another world, as well as the dancing colors of the strobe ball. We sat around trying to figure out why this wasnt as fun as our first trip and decided to stop the movie. We got very restless and slightly agitated because everything felt wrong. We tried to listen to music and nothing seemed right. Then we remembered our friend listened to reggae music during our last trip so we gave the reggae channel on sirius radio a try. As soon as the first song started playing, everything became so peaceful. There is something in that music that just calms the soul. We just sat there and watched the lights go around the room, and played with the glowsticks. I think we went outside to smoke again. Outside, the trees were moving so much and we were both so excited. We went back inside and just listened to music and peaked and as I started to plateau, I decided to take the third hit. We layed in bed and just watched the strobe ball go around and remarked about the pretty colors and atmosphere and talked about many things.

The third hit was making its debut, and I was feeling really weird. My fiance started soothing me since he was coming down and he talked to me and just held me. It seemed like we were getting closer. We ended up making love, and I say making love instead of sex because it was just that. It was so sweet and loving and it was like we got rid of all of our problems and it was just a moment of pure love. After we just couldnt stop being all lovey to each other. He took his third hit and as he was coming up, I decided it was my turn to treat him to a world full of ecstacy. It turned out we made love three times that night. We have never felt that good before, it was the best experience ever for us, its like we were one. So for him, there was not the erection-killing aspect of lsd, we are impervious : D

For most of the night we just stared at the ball and listened to music and it was the most fun thing ever. We watched the clouds and the trees and all their weird movements and colors and it was beautiful. We also figured out that taking turns being the super-high one and peaking was a great idea, just like they do in Fear and Loathing. We will be using this idea in our future trips. Also, we decided that doing themed trips, like our jamaican reggae land, was the best way to be happy and avoid restless bad trips, we will be trying this out a lot.

I came down into the waves first, and went to as I describe it, Gonzo-land, where everything is starting to be sort of normal, but then it hits and gets weird, and then goes right back to sort of normal. This is one of my favorite parts of the trip. Everything has that weird aspect to it, like is partly insane. My fiance remarked that my laughing gets semi-hysterical and insane at this part, and I also got the craving to smoke all of the weed and try to consume every drug in the house. I dont know what came over me, but this has happened in both of my trips. I held on to one glowstick the whole night and was staring at it and just shaking it and being really hyper. We continued to just jam to music and talk.

We decide to watch the sunrise and he's coming down into Gonzo-land as im leaving and getting to sort of a childish hyper mode. The sunrise was the best thing in the world, it was so vibrant and at one point the lsd made me see a bunch of skulls and demons in the clouds and I just giggled away. We said goodbye to the reggae jamaican land since the light killed the strobe ball fun. We put in cartoons and ate cereal and it was the best morning ive had since I was a kid. Seriously, everyone needs cereal and cartoons in the morning. I keep fighting sleep and we put in Fear and Loathing to watch the rest of it since we didnt the night before. I realized how much effort they put into that movie to make everything correct. Its crazy. We realized too, that we were hearing the phantom music, where you still here the music from earlier, like its still playing but its not. So there was reggae in our movie lol. I fell asleep around 11am or so, making it a 14 hour trip.

We are already planning our next trip, which will be a techno or something like that theme trip complete with bubble guns and confetti, so keep looking for that report soon. I also decided that since I find one item thats very important to me in each trip, that I am going to make a shadowbox one day of all these items just to remember each crazy trip. Lsd has made me sort out so many things in my life already, and its made me see the beauty in life that I lost so that I got my inspiration back in my photography. I am so in love with Lucy =D

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_secondtime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_sublingual
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely trip report. Good to see you guys brought it back from the restless feeling you had at the beginning. Not knowing what to do on psychedelics is shit, it's like boredom times thirty.

Do you guys have any nice nature around?
I love tripping in the woods, or a pine forest, even just walking around the streets if you live in a safe neighborhood. Cloud watching on the peak, listening to White Rabbit build to unbelievable intensity, one of my favourite LSD memories.

I'm glad to hear you guys had a good time and wish you many fun adventures with Lucy in the future :D

Yeah that feeling was the worst feeling of boredom ive ever had. Yeah theres some anture around but we didnt want to go too far and get lost in the cold since we're still in the early stages of tripping, but once I feel safe enough, I bet it'll be the best nature walk ever. I'll definitly listen to white rabbit on that trip, that would be amazing : D

well thats what ive been reading on here is that a lot of people get "acid-dick" where they cant perform haha. We definitly didnt have that issue.