• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

uses of marijuana stems

If you a good amount of fairly fresh stems, I would make a tea from them.
But be warned.Anything you concoct into a tea, IME, will hit you damn fast!

It actually wont hit you at all, unless there is a fair amount of alcohol in your tea. THC is not water soluble.

put all your stems in a jar and start shaking them around. me and a friend do this and you would be surprised at the amount of keef that gets built up. nice to top off bowls or cook with if you feel necessary

Use i found

I was fooling around with a branch from a plant and i took some of it, chewed it up real nice and put it in my gum, over a rotted out spot in my back tooth that was bothering me. Sure enough less than 5 minutes later the pain was gone!!!! Thats my prescribed use for stemmage. =D

^ Nice find, im gonna give this one a try next time i get a tooth ake :)

Wow, a 7 year old thread about stems.

Gross.

For the last time to anyone out there, ever, DONT SMOKE THESE THINGS

ide just smoke them i know alot of ppl dont like stems but ive never had problem with them no headaches or anything.

I have been checking out this site for a while now and finally decided to register so I can put in my two cents. DO NOT SMOKE STEMS. smoking stems and seeds seriously lowers your sperm count (if you care)

!!!!! hahahahahaha ive never heard that myth

WARNING weed was made illegal so u cant grow it urself! Allowing rich investors to monopolize the business!

That info is false. I know this because I'm a college student who just recently did a research study and speech on Marijuana.

Up until the 1930's, Marijuana was REQUIRED to be grown in the US because it was a MAJOR export. Hemp. It was used for EVERYTHING. Clothing, ropes, linens...everything.

Basically, what happened was people from the North (Utah, Oregon, etc) started moving to Mexico so they could practice their religious beliefs (polygamy, because at the time it was against the law here), and the people in Mexico wanted to come to the states to start better lives for their families. Well, when the Mexicans came over, they introduced the Americans to SMOKING the Marijuana versus using it for exports and linens. This caused a HUGE issue with the government and pot was made illegal because quote, "it made even the purest of hearts turn to evil". So long story short-pot was made illegal because the government thought that it was an evil drug introduced by "crazy mexicans".

(I have referenced to back this up if you'd like to do some extended reading"

LOL Actually smoking marijuana does lower your sperm count and smoking stems and seeds lowers it more. Its called fact not urban myth. Get your facts straight. (I learned that in drug rehab from a counselor who would probably know better than you.)

Lol idiot, especially if you believe a person trying to steer you away from drugs. I got put in some drug counseling thing in school for coming in school late with 4 heads banging like weed after they took us to the office and got sent to the nurse to see if we were high, and only me and another person got sent home lol. The dude didn't know shit about drugs, I eventually just quit going to it because it caused me to miss shit in my english class, the dude was nice and all but all he did was lie he even claimed that regular cannabis doesn't even get you high and that its chemicals people add. He basically told us that everybody laces weed with chemicals and you can't tell...what a load of shit.

Obviously I'm still smokin' fuck em, still coming in school high too.

Leafs, Stems,Buds, its all considered pot so why the hell dont u guys just smoke the whole plant as nature grows it!! i on the second hand smoke completely the whole plant!! if u goit lots of cash to waist on rolling papers or just find one hell of a huge pape i recomend rolling an entire plant lol, It would prob last quite a long time(in my case). have fun stoners !

uh well stems don't burn well at all and i dunno about you but i think stems taste like *poop* when they're smoked and if you have them in the joint when you roll it it's more apt to break the papers. so yah what you said is bad advice.

i don't knowabout smoking stems though i wouldn't recommendf it.... but if anyone knows how to make hash out of stems, or how much you need to make ganja butter i'd greatly appreciate it. I just started saving my stems trying to not be wasteful :)

I was given 2 pounds of stems and leaves.
I gave the huge bag to a (semi-)friend, who made fairly high-quality hashish for me, and kept half. At least, that is what he told me. I agreed.
He gave me 14 grams of hash.
I was very, very happy to trade stems and leaves for 14 grams of beautiful hash.

With stems i either bake foods or make hash. To do either i wait until i have at least a few ounces of stems. Both methods are a great way to use old stems and get something out of them.

whats the best method of making hash specifically from stems?

and yeah - i read this whole thread if you do to you'll see why one good answer is needed haha