• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

uses of marijuana stems

If I told you I measured it , I would be lying. The truth is that I have a 40oz. bottle and I dump 26oz. of vodka, and fill up the rest (or try to anyway) with stems. I am guessing if you want for every oz. of alcohol put in about 5-10 stems. that should work.
Sorry, for something like this I don't measure b/c I have a shit load of stems b/c my friends save them for me.

this could be bullshit, but i heard that smoking stems was harmful to one's health. is this true? also, how do you make THC oil?

I have been checking out this site for a while now and finally decided to register so I can put in my two cents. DO NOT SMOKE STEMS. smoking stems and seeds seriously lowers your sperm count (if you care) and they have almost no thc content so you have to smoke a lot of them to get any kind of effect. I have tried it before though and all it gave me was a headache. If you have enough of em throw em in pot with some buds and then put that pot into a bigger pot with boiling water. The stems and bud will burn off most of the impurities and you will be left with some sticky hash oil. glad I decided to register

Sorry to shatter your faith in a classic urban legend, but smoking stems and seeds will not lower your sperm count.

Ready, Aim, FIRE **BANG**
entropist's Theory on stems and sperm count is sunk
Bubble bubble.....
8D

no kidding, smoking stems won't lower your sperm count, if so, all potheads would never have kids because a lot of the time you could care less if your bole has a stem in it or whatever, you just smoke it. but yeah, just make that potka stuff with it, I've had that shit before, good stuff, really weird feeling. but just do somthing with them. but yeah, as for josephthesequel, I don't take drammamine as a recreational drug, I've taken it like 3 times and I just say that it's not that bad, so yeah. I take it when I sit home at night and don't have any weed, shrooms, or alcohol, it's not like I party on the shit. anyways, smoke those stems if all else fails.

poor richard's cannabutter
bhang
grren booze
extracted to oil
(see gottlieb's _the art and science of cannabis cookery_ & his _cannabis alchemy_ ; or _dr. atomic's marihuana multiplier_ for more info, ok?)

LOL Actually smoking marijuana does lower your sperm count and smoking stems and seeds lowers it more. Its called fact not urban myth. Get your facts straight. (I learned that in drug rehab from a counselor who would probably know better than you.)

LOL Actually smoking marijuana does lower your sperm count and smoking stems and seeds lowers it more. Its called fact not urban myth. Get your facts straight. (I learned that in drug rehab from a counselor who would probably know better than you.)

^^^^^
HAHAHAHAHAHA that is classic funny....
Could you imagine someone believed you. HAHAHA :D
cossy

Entropist, no offense, but you're an ignorant fool. why do you think a drug rehad counselor told you that marijuana lowers your sperm count, which I'm sure has a littletruth to it, but telling you that seeds and stems lower it even more was just to try to scare you and give you yet another reason to make you not want to smoke weed.

when we didn't have enough weed to get 4 of us high enough we -gasp- packed a bowl of straight up stems. it did get us pretty darn high, too. but when one of my friends hit the bowl and didn't realize that it was ALL stems, he's like, "shit, i got a total stem hit, lemme take another" and i go "buddy, it's a bowl of stems" and he's like "i just smoked a bowl of stems? fuck! oh wait, i'm high. nevermind" good times, good times.
ps- my sperm are in tip-top shape

I dont smoke weed anymore , But when i did , the stems always made for some good dirty finger nail cleaners ;)

I can't see why ANYBODY would want to smoke stems, that's just nasty. I personally prefer to chew them.

I always just chew em - I like the taste of weed. As far as Potka goes...never had it, but I've been savin' up my stems lately for exactly that purpose. From what I've heard, you just soak it in Vodka for a weak and tada, you get a drink that gets you high.

Originally posted by JosephTHeSequel:
Jack Daniels, here is a little unwritten rule.. If you take dramamine recreationally, you cant complain about greenlighters.
hahahah....damn
you dont chew stems to get high you retard...
i like chewing on chronic stems because they taste good. i use the hick w/ piece of hay style (a little bit of the end the only part in your mouth), if you put the whole stem in your mouth and chew it up it feels like you have ash in your throat if you swallow any by accident

who said anything in their post about someone thinking that chewing stems got you high, I just said that's fucking sick and why would you want to put something in your mouth that tastes bad, just because it looks cool or something?