• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

uses of marijuana stems

sh0ck3r

Bluelighter
i've got a big collection of stems from weed i've smoked over the past year. how can i put them to good use? my friend recommended that i definitely NOT smoke them. should i bake some cookies, make tea, or what?

i chewed a couple once and didn't feel anything. is that the best method of taking them?

fucking greenlighters, chewing them is disgusting. make some tea with it, you can smoke them, it's not that bad; I like them because they give me a really good "head high", my head feels like it's not attached to my body, I kinda like it. but don't chew them, that's disgusting.

oooo ooooo I love this thread!!!!
I always go to my friends for their stems b/c I like making "Potka" from them.
Since I make my own alcohol/vodka, which is diluted to 85 - 90%. I take the stems and soak them in the vodka for about 6 months. I then heat the mixture at extreamly low hea( 2 out of 10 on my stove) for about 45 min. Then I put it in the freezer for 1 day.
Man you wanna give your friends a treat. You get a nice drunk off of 1 shot and get a nice mellow high. I love it!
If you don't have strong vodka, soak it in 40% vodka, it will still work.
any comments on this??

ive heard of the potka thing
try making soup! year old stems wont work. We usually clean out a QP then use the stems to make a broth for chicken soup.

I'll chew on a stem as I'm rolling a blunt. But if you have alot of stems then do as cossack said and make potka. I've had it a few times and its good stuff. Nice and relaxing...

Jack Daniels, here is a little unwritten rule.. If you take dramamine recreationally, you cant complain about greenlighters.

Use hem to put more pot in your jizoints. You know to pack in more at both ends after it has been rolled. I'll al little stoned right now so I am sure I don't make much sense.

You chew on the stems.
not to get high.
just for the taste, somethin to chew on.
you could use glue and build something out of all the stems.

you can extract the thc with any alcohol, evap it and you are left with ghetto hash.

chewin them doesnt do fuck as the thc has to be released, cook them somehow or just grind em up n pipe em

Leafs, Stems,Buds, its all considered pot so why the hell dont u guys just smoke the whole plant as nature grows it!! i on the second hand smoke completely the whole plant!! if u goit lots of cash to waist on rolling papers or just find one hell of a huge pape i recomend rolling an entire plant lol, It would prob last quite a long time(in my case). have fun stoners !

get at least an ounce of stems, and then make THC oil from it. same process as usual.

this potka soudns interesting, can u not leave it for less than 6 months, i don't have enuf paitence for that ;)

Originally posted by hedtwin:
this potka soudns interesting, can u not leave it for less than 6 months, i don't have enuf paitence for that ;)
Oh for sure , I just do it b/c I think it is fun. you can leave it for a week if you wish, you just might want to heat it longer. the heating may be a myth, but I have had success w/ it!
If you just want to soak it in the vodka for a week then drink I am sure that might work.
have fun
cossy