• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What all can you smoke from a vaporizer?

b-rad t

Bluelighter
What all can you smoke from a vaporizer? Obviously, marijuana and tobacco, but what about crack, freebase, meth, ect.???

what kind of vaporizer? If you mean like a volcano, then maybe spice or sherm. Freebase is crack, and it's best smoked out of a straight shooter(glass tube with a brillo stuffed in it) and meth's best smoked out of a glass dick(glass tube with a bulb on the end)

I've heard good things about DMT and a vapor genie. And opium has it's own pipe with a special lamp to vaporize the opium;it's very hard to find a real opium pipe, even harder to find a real opium lamp. Heroin is best smoked on simple aluminum foil.

I'm reviving this thread since I can't find any useful info about this anywhere. I have just the same question as OP, what all drugs can be vaporized?

Guess it also relies heavily on what type of vaporizer, I have a very good table vaporizer, don't remember name unfortunately, but it cost about 400$ and you can set exact temperature. I'm curious whether I could just scatter things like powder cocaine or other stim RCs in it. Start with low temperature if I don't know melting point, and slowly increase it until it starts to have effect. Probably these drugs are destroyed before actually vaporized? Someone must have tried it!

Please don't tell me to use crack pipe, inhaling from foils etc. since that is not vaporizing. That's smoking, which I never want to do again.

Please don't tell me to use crack pipe, inhaling from foils etc. since that is not vaporizing. That's smoking, which I never want to do again.
No, it's vaporizing. Smoking means combustion and there is no combustion when a crack pipe/lightbulb/etc. is used correctly.

Ah OK then, didn't know that. I've never vaporized or smoked anything else than weed and cigs.

Anyway, I don't want to get any pipes. So the question remains, will it work in the machine.

You would need to examine the melting point vs the boiling point vs the decomposition point of the specific compound(s). Also of importance is whether the drug is in a salt or base form.
Interestingly, despite the name "freebase", base drugs aren't always best for smoking/vaporizing. A famous example is meth which is smoked/vaporized as a salt(sulphate salt is common).
I'm curious whether I could just scatter things like powder cocaine or other stim RCs in it. Start with low temperature if I don't know melting point, and slowly increase it until it starts to have effect.
I would recommend you do not do this. Besides wasting your drugs, you run the risk of these drugs decomposing into some nasty and possibly dangerous by products. You dont want to be inhaling that stuff. I can tell you cocaine salts(which is what I assume powder cocaine is) will not work for one, and an "RC stim" could be any number of things.

Last edited:
I see. Since I would mainly like to do it with various RC stims, these data aren't available. So nobody can tell for sure how and if.

Maybe I'll just risk and try it myself with some small dose, going up 1 degree and see if it works. Will report back if I do it

May I ask what is wrong with other routes of administration? If you're unhappy with orally dosing you still have options like insufflation or even plugging.

I am happy with oral most the time, because I like how long it lasts. But sometimes, like once per month or two I like to feel a proper rush.

I mainly like to try it with 4-FA, so snorting is out of question. And I would like to avoid it altogether with all drugs because it's really bad for the nose. I was snorting meph for few months a year ago and it temporarily destroyed my sense of smell and got nosebleeds several times. But I still did it few times last month with coke 8) .

Plugging just sounds weird to me, I'm not saying it will make me gay lol, I just think I'd feel uncomfortable with something in my ass.

And of course IV.. never.

You dont want to be inhaling that stuff. I can tell you cocaine salts(which is what I assume powder cocaine is) will not work for one.

This. Cocaine essentially burns/melts without releasing much,if any, of the good stuff. Colossal waste of perfectly good (hopefully) cocaine.

Wonder how did I not notice that thread, atm123.

Thanks for the info, sounds like it's not worth it.

This. Cocaine essentially burns/melts without releasing much,if any, of the good stuff. Colossal waste of perfectly good (hopefully) cocaine.

People always say that and I agree that it is a very wasteful means of ingesting the drug but a bit of a sprinkle in a J can be quite nice, you definitely get a hit off it.

In the past I've done it out of convenience and mostly when I've been to wasted to care about efficiency :D

Just dissolved a good amount of crstl that I powdered into e liquid, put in my vape pen. def works

What is a good amount? And I don't normally vape for nicotine I just smoke cigarettes but I'm in love with my Volcano Digi Vaporizer. Is there any way to put this meph into e liquid and put in into the "liquid pad" I don't see this working out honestly. What kind of vape and pen and liquid did you use successfully?

TinyT