• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

A tad silly? Likely using molly more than once in the upcomming month

sextacy67

Bluelighter
So yea the title says it all. The Christmas break is comming up (a month long because of my program). Im going home for the holidays, and plan on having some fun (as we all do) Thing is I havnt done any mdma at all this semester (non of my buddies up here do it... which is prolly for the better) Back home is a diffrent situation. I can get m this whole break, so im asking if doing it more than once a month is a bad idea, ill proobaly end up doing it twice (maybe three times). After the x-mas break I likely wont do it again until after graduation (april... 420 to be exact lol)So is this an insanley bad idea I should avoid, or is it not too crazy? (Also I dont want storys of how huge your thing is and how you do it all the time and are fine, im looking for a realisitic opinion)

Thanks Alot Boils and Ghouls.

It's not a good idea, but you're likely to be okay, just feel awful for awhile afterwards maybe..

I've done MDMA every week/other week for a month and a bit, and been fine. Recovery is much longer though. You wont die, but you will feel like shit.

IT depends how pure your MDMA is to some degree, however if you exercise and eat rather healthy you should more than likely be fine :). Oh yeah and try to stay away from MOST other drugs like amphetamines and excessive opiates. Pure MDMA tends to be much gentler than MDMA cut with other substances.

People in my area tend to think the stuff is weaker if its actually purer in the sense that most people in my area want a generic "up" feeling, rather than a loved up, relaxed feeling.

If you're taking a longer break after, it won't be the end of the world but I wouldn't make a habit of it. You did you say you don't plan on making it regular though so that is good.

I have rolled 3 times in a month before with lil after effect. I only had the worst hangover after a one night 400mg+ binge. Good Luck, try 5htp and the like this month.

IT depends how pure your MDMA is to some degree, however if you exercise and eat rather healthy you should more than likely be fine :). Oh yeah and try to stay away from MOST other drugs like amphetamines and excessive opiates. Pure MDMA tends to be much gentler than MDMA cut with other substances.

This, IME pure mdma is always much easier on the body and mind
It will be fine though, I do it once or twice a year during festival season, but that's really the only times I roll anymore so I hardly have any hangover from it what so ever the following days

Its not horrible to use twice in a month once in a blue moon, but for your own sake, don't make a habit of it.

It's not horrible at all. You'll be fine just don't think about the come down and go on with your life as normally as possible. Sometimes i feeel like this HR tricks people into thinking they are having a comedown. As long as you aren't bingeing and taking ridiculous amounts you'll be good.
just let the good times rolllllllllllllllllllll ;)

OMG! that much xtc will burn holes in your brain! It'll drain your spinal fluid!

Just kidding, you'll be fine.
2x a month would be Xtreme moderation in my circle.

I am coming off a 3 month hiatis (on NYE) and my last use I dropped twice in a 1.5 month span. I am looking forward to seeing how it feels now. I will put in a trip report on here. I plan to do a high dose candyflip.

yea i did 3 times in the past 3 weeks....i typically average once a month but hey it happens haha just dont average 3 times a month and u will be ok lol.... also id recommend that u take some vitamin c before, during, or after and 5-htp afterwards to minimize comedown (it might be placebo effect but it works for me)

Thanks for the advice everyone. Iv heard of this 5-htp stuff forever online, never know anyone peronally thats used it. Is this more sommthing you would order online, or can i get it in a store?

you can find it in any regular pharmacy...the typical suggestion is to take btwn 100-200 mg the day after u roll and 100 mg for like 1-3 more days after that depending on if u got the "blues" or not

I would definitely advise NOT to do it THREE times. But twice, you'll be fine. Space it out over two weeks though. You take good breaks besides that. Keep yourself healthy and you shouldn't have much more risk that normal.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Iv heard of this 5-htp stuff forever online, never know anyone peronally thats used it. Is this more sommthing you would order online, or can i get it in a store?

You can find it in pharmacies and big department stores. I know they are available in drug stores (Shoppers) and department stores (Walmart) at least that's where I find it. Make sure you don't use 5-HTP BEFORE MDMA though!
As well, try taking a multi vitamin each day. It can help.

As long as you keep yourself healthy and do all the proper things you may even be able to not feel like garbage after all of this honestly I've done 4 weeks 2-3 times per week ( not a full gram though) and felt fine and rolled fine ...

I also had Klonopins (generic 1s though- clonazepams ) so that probably helped more than I thought ( 3 mgs a day ) .. that's my prescription by the way .

The 5-HTP I'm unaware of but have been reading about and you could find it in vitamin world , health/herb shops , GNC (general nutrition center ..big name company).

I am in the same situation ive rolled twice already in 2 weeks and will roll again this friday and maybe new years after that its a 3 month break. (This will be the first time i have less than 6 weeks in between)

PS. I only took 100mg single dose and the other time 175mg single dose.

I wouldnt do large doses or redose and keep eating right and do some exercise. Rhodiola after (not the same day/night) and piracetam throughout the month will help you.
So far i feel fine. I could even say like i havent rolled at all the past 2 weeks. (only thing i do have slight trouble with is spelling outside my native language (dutch) wich usually isnt a problem) so that might be a sign of some slight damage. So far word recall is still fine.

Try not to over do it and have fun!