Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

dimethocaine - retrospective - various ROA insufflated, smoked, and IV

boti420

Bluelighter
I tried dimethocaine about a year ago so I'm writing this from memory so the doses and times are estimates. the dimethocaine was a tan crystalline powder if it was whitse it would look like fish scale coke, for those of u that don't know fish scale coke is very high quality coke n u can tell its high purity is it looks pearly and shiny like fish scales.
I snorted, 125mg, its smell n nose "feel" was very similar to coke. first effects in 5 min n really feeling it at 15-20 min which was about when it peaked. felt similar to coke close enough to where its obvious they are closely related. coke is the drug that dimethocaine. is most similar to n can't really. compare to any other drug. even so there was something missing, even the euphoria was t
here and pleasant it wasn't exactly like coke, my guess would be that dimethocaine doesn't have the serotonin effect coke does. its also not as intense or have that feeling the best ever like a million bucks, instead its a enjoyable feel good euphoria. also it was painful to snort which caught me off guard but within 5min it. went away as my nose was numbed by the drug. I don't think its really worth doing nasally, unless your doing it tp be more productive of something like that cause it would help a lot, but if just tryin to get high then snorting is blah.

next. I tried smoking. it, I should have free based it bit didn't feel like going thr the trouble so I took a clean crack pipe and asked 100 mg. did my beat to not touch it with the flame, it felt pike I barely got a hot bit when I blew out there was a shitfull of smoke. it had. crack like high, but only 30-50% intensity of crack, which is still pretty fucking intense as crack is so powerful. once again its missing the magic euphoria of coke yet still pretty good. smell n taste was unique but jot really bad at all. lasts about 30 min, this ROA had a small barely noticeable fiending and crash. very slight though

finally tried ky tag ROA, IV. IV 125mg, took about 30sec after pushing for rush to hit which is the same as coke with me, when is shoot speedball is feel the dope within 5sec and the coke at 30sec, of always takes longer to hit. well there definitely was a rush, its was pretty strong, but nowhere near what a coke shot is like. tried 200mg next n this time I got a lil bell ringer but unlike coke where your essentially deaf from the ringer with dimethocaine its kinda loud but not debilitating. I thought about doing 300mg which would probably give a close to full out bell ,ringer rush, but was afraid of the cardiotoxicity of this at such a dose cause its equally potent tp coke when it comes to anesthesia and cardio effects yet takes 3x to possibly 10x as much to achieve The high of coke.

in conclusion this drug is really only worth of if IV'ed where its an okay coke substitute, lasts maybe 1-3 hrs, not as speedy or shaky as coke and Tue main plus there's little if any crash. ie I turned on the tv after a shot and next time I looked at the time 3 hrs have past oduring which I didn't think about doing more dimethocaine, there's no way in fucking hell is or anyone would forget about their coke of forget to do another line for 3 hrs. with coke that's impossible. so no crash was great. its something that's definitely worth trying if your like me and wanna experience every drug, but as a substitute for coke well if you can get the real thing even if impure personally od get that instead of dimethocaine. one more thing I smoked some pot while on this and pot is something I smoked once every 2-12 months so I got real high quiche went well with The dimethocaine. I think I tried masturbating on this too, but libido was decreased if anything but stamina as with coke was greatly increased, but unlike coke there was no prob getting an erection this does has potential as a sex drug, and unlike coke quiche is a bad sex drug as your thinking about your next dose the whole time , but with dimethocaine that's not an issue.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_dimethocaine
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_retrospective
exptype_neutral
roacode_nasal
roacode_iv
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
goood read, ide like to try this drug but i dont know if i would go out of my way for it, i've done crack and dope n you say its only 30-50% that, idk if that is worth it than :p