• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Harm Reduction WARNING!!! BAD/DANGEROUS DOPE STAMP ALERTS HERE!! PM the mods to get a warning posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philadelphia/suburbs
Name: 3D
Color: blue bag
Graphic: letters '3D'
Quantity: 7/10
Quality: 0/10
Comments: There is something cut into these bags that causes adverse side effects. I believe other bags may be effected, but the most noticeable side effect is lack of a high and/or lack of a high that causes sweating. People have ended up using more than intended because the desired effects do not end up appearing whatsoever.

Upstate New York, possibly NYC

i just picked up in Upstate NY. a friend's very tolerant (normaly bag-bag and a half shots no problem) friend fell out after doing only 1 bag, which is saying something. i've been doing it in bumps and im in my "sweet spot" and havent hit half a bag yet.

it's a small stamp that has a black needle on it with the words "Straight Vein" on it in black. figured i'd give y'all a heads up. for what it's worth, i was told the bags came from NYC

Last edited by a moderator:
Albany, NY area

Hey. I just want to ask if you could another stamp to the dangerous thread. in 24 hours ive seenmy normal crew get sick from too much strength and heard of a friend's girlfriend falling out.

Local: obtained in capital region ny.
Stamp: Funkenstein
average size bags, typical count, etc.

interesting marks: in bundles, not all bags are stamped. they're unmarked yellow slips, so it's a little dangerous. but quality has SPIKED on these.

heres a pic of them (empty) http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...ot/fun/yea.jpg

Stamp: Get Crazy (also has an image of a needle, the same exact needle as the "straight vein" bags)
uncomfortably/uncharacteristically strong bags, pretty fat too.

Someone that uses heroin in New York said:
Another potentially dangerous stamp near Albany, NY. after building a good tolerance over the past couple weeks, I was really unnerved when I was throwing up significantly after sniffing only 1 bag. It wasn't until I spoke to my dealer and she told me to be very careful that I realized how nasty these things are. Her fiancee (hardcore iv user for atleast a decade) fell out after only 1/2 his usual dose and I had to throw a good friend of mine in a cold shower to keep him conscious when he od'd off of ~75% of his usual dose (sniffing). They have a very strange sickly feeling to them + a strange, very strong vinegar taste...however it tests just fine for heroin on my marquis test kit.

Just a general warning to all heroin users in the U S. Dope seems to be very potent lately almost everywhere in the country but, especially in the northeast. Use your heads ladies and gents.

There's some heroin cut with fentanyl or a derivative of fentanyl going around in northern Ohio.

Chicago west side

Batman bags taped with pink tape. Dope is insanely potent. Possibly even cut with fent or a tranquilizer. Poster reported instantly nodding off and waking at an unknown amount of time later with the rig still in their arm. This is not what usually happens with dope of the area.

Dangerously strong dope in and around Chicago, possibly cut with fent:

City: Cicero/Chicago
Packaging: Blue painters tape foils
Quality-7/10--One bag had me almost nodding with a moderate-high tolerance
Quanity-10/10 these foils are FAT
Looks: Bright white with flakes (the normal dope flakes that form inside the foil from pressure
Tolerance: I am a snorter. It usually takes 4-6 bags to get me nodding. I finished two foils, started nodding and passed out very shortly after for two hours.

There is no doubt in my mind that there is there is in fact fenanyl/ a fenanyl analog inside these bags. A friend of mine has been going to this spot for a while (this was my first time) and he tells me that one of the higher ups always brags about his dope being cut with fentanyl. DO NOT SHOOT THIS DOPE, YOU WILL DEFIANTLY FALL OUT.

Hartford, CT area

Just picked up a couple buns of some extremely potent bang in the Hartford CT area.
2-3 bags is causing tolerant individuals to completely fall out.

substance is a VERY dark brown in white bags. PLEASE be careful with this.
lasting LONGER than usual along with bringing out a lot of nausea.
Great initial rush but then patters out into a constant nausea and very long buzz.
2 bags has had many tolerant users I know completely sick.

Western MA

Nocturne83 said:
I recently had an issue with these yellow bags that had the McDonalds stamp. I usually would do three bags, but the ones I did made me black out. I was pretty much incapacitated in my car for hours, and had to be taken to the hospital. It took me a couple days to recover. Wanted to warn people about it.

Mid South
Memphis area/Western Arkansas/Northern Mississippi

It's been brought to my attention that there is a batch of extremely potent heroin going around that has already today caused 4 overdoses (3 deaths). There is no specific stamp or anything to identify it, but the powder itself is beige in color and it pulls up a very dark brown color in water. The individual who survived his OD (which was almost fatal, he's currently in a medically induced coma) had done less that .1 of this dope, and apparently he normally has a fairly high tolerance.

Please be careful people, if you're in the area or come across some dope resembling this description be sure to do a tester shot first.

EDIT- I just found out that those 4 ODs yesterday were all at one hospital in TN, who knows how many elsewhere...

Last edited:
NYC
Stamp: Ginseng
White wider NY bags, with green stamp

These bags aren't bad and don't have a dangerous cut, but are incredibly potent. They were obtained from a source that formerly had the 'Glory' stamp (which was above average although it dropped in quality for a short period of time) and these seem to have taken its place, but I'm not sure if they replaced it or if they have different batches.

User reported almost falling out off a 2 bag shot when they normally do 4-5 bags of other stuff with no problems. If you come across these bags make sure to do a lot less than normal, testing out a bag to get used to the potency.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Stamp: Theraflu
Stamp: Bud Ice

Public health officials are sounding the alarm in Pittsburgh, Pa., after a "bad batch" of heroin likely led to at least four deaths in just 24 hours and possibly 15 over last five days.

Allegheny County Medical Examiner Karl Williams said the investigation is in the early stages but he has had 15 suspected heroin overdoses in his county in the last five days.

"This is major increase in drug overdoses," said Williams, who said he usually will see about one suspected drug overdose per day, occasionally two.

Heroin Addiction Sweeps Small Towns

Williams said some of the bags found at the scene with traces of drugs inside were labeled "Theraflu." In a few bags that were tested, Williams found traces of the drug fentanyl (source).

Last edited:
Stamp: 24K

The news said that it's been responsible for 5 deaths so far, and may be linked to the Pittsburgh case.

Bags: ziplock with red dice on them.

Hey Tommy..... I overdosed on two bags 2 weeks ago. That is usually the dose I use just to get off E and be well enough to start my day. I fell out in a matter of seconds. I stopped breathing and turned blue before I could even close my eyes. The lab results were confirmed Acetyl Fentanyl. The bags were bought in East Orlando. They were small ziplocks with red dice on the bag. The powder was a yellowish off white. If you looked close enough there appeared to be two powders with different colors and consistency. One was beige in color like coarse sand and the other was a fluffy yellowish white powder. I have dabbled with heroin for 15yrs and been physically addicted for 12. I have never overdosed before this experience. These bags are obviously extremely dangerous.

Bags: Blank Blue Bags - going by the name "INCREDIBLE HULK"

One user - shot 2 bags, within 5 seconds lost conciousness,.... took 2 shots of narcan to revive him, and he was STILL high.

2nd user - shot 1 bag. Got extremely fucked up, was ok. Multiple hours later (probably 5-6 hours later...) Shot 1 more bag... apparently was alive for a short while later, cleaned up her room. Cleaned contacts, brushed teeth... passed away in sleep.

(Possibly related)

Acetyl Fentanyl Deaths Spread To The Southeast

Raleigh, N.C. - The N.C. Department of Health and Human Services today issued a health advisory related to acetyl fentanyl, following at least three deaths related to the synthetic drug. Toxicologists at the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner detected acetyl fentanyl in specimens associated with deaths that occurred in January in Sampson, Person and Transylvania counties. The final death certifications in these cases are still pending.
"It is important for law enforcement, medical professionals and our citizens to be aware that this dangerous drug is in North Carolina," said Acting State Health Director Robin Gary Cummings. "Acetyl fentanyl is another addition to a growing list of synthetic drugs and represents a serious threat to public health."
Acetyl fentanyl is an opioid analgesic drug that is up to five times more potent than heroin. It is an analog of fentanyl - a powerful narcotic analgesic - and is not available as a prescription drug in the United States.
The alert came after Rhode Island officials reported that 14 overdose deaths from acetyl fentanyl between March and June 2013. Since then, the drug has been linked to additional deaths in Pennsylvania, Louisiana and now North Carolina.

http://www.ncdhhs.gov/pressrel/2014/2014-02-19_health_advisory.htm

Last edited:
Arizona near Nogales

I have been involved with opiates for a long time and I have NEVER seen anything like this. If I would've used my normal amount I surely would've OD'd...It is brown powder which I've done many times over the years but this is hands down stronger than any black I've ever encountered, x100!!!...USER BEWARE! Some might argue that this is a good thing but I can assure you if someone buys this and does their "regular" shot, it's lights out...I dont know if this is appropriate as I am new to Bluelight, I am merely looking out for my fellow brothers and sisters(& curious to know if anyone has seen anything like this..extremely potent or cut with something? I think its just pure it smells pretty normal)...God Bless and BE CAREFUL!!

Close to Nogales AZ

Last edited:
Stamp: 007

The bag is "007" I picked it up around Holyoke and Springfield MA. Something in the bags made me really sick and recently when my boyfriend fell out and emts did not make it to him in time he died and these were the bags that I found him with, only two bags which is surprising because he had a very high tolerance. I just hope that having it posted on the site can help other people avoid them instead of going out looking for them, I'm worried about that.
Thanks
Akira

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.