Painful Testosterone injection!

fl386

Greenlighter
Used this gear swelling that actually moved, had fever like feeling second day only, 3rd day pain and swelling, 4th day just swelling but no pain i think its getting better.Is it bad gear. New to this forum and
my first cycle. Can any one shed any light on this or is it just my age 45yr.

It sounds like your shot wasn't totally made into the muscle. Such a thing happened when I injected into my quad. The shot wasn't all the way in the muscle and it swelled up, by the second day the swelling moved to above my knee because the oil migrated, my leg was swollen bad for a week and then the pain vanished and the swelling went down. It happens.

Need help, took 1cc 100mg test on sunday day one, first cycle.
Second day bad swelling and pain away from the pin site.Third day swelling moved but less pain, today just swelling
no pain i think it is getting better. Question is it bad gear or just my age 47 ??

Either you missed the muscle, you weren't steril or the supplement dirty or your body is just not used to having oil injected into the muscle. Probably the last one. Just make sure the area isnt warm (infection sign) and wait it out. I get sore spots sometimes.

Used this gear swelling that actually moved, had fever like feeling second day only, 3rd day pain and swelling, 4th day just swelling but no pain i think its getting better.Is it bad gear. New to this forum and

Where'd you shoot? What's the specs on the needle your using.

This is the best site, Thanks for ur help.
I tried again outter quad of glute 1inch pin and used only 0.5cc. All the effects where the same fever, pain ,swelling
Should i just give it up or suck it up and keep doing .i made sure that it was deep all the way in.

I made sure pin all the way in. I also used alcohol swab to clean the pin site and the vial.
i am very keen in injecting it right did alot of reading. Now it leaves me wondering my gear not good or
my body is rejecting the oil base.

Try jabbin in ya ass. i would prefer to go in quad but feel ass is alot easier in terms of fat/ hitting nerves etc

Try injecting into your ass. Also curious what brand gear you running?

I would only inject large volume IM shots into my ass. The shoulder will be most tender after injecting testosterone into it. Thighs are another good spot, although they don't work as well as the ass muscles do.

Yeah I usually get sore a day after the injection and it only lasts for a few days. I like pinning my glutes. Sometimes with my quads I hit nerves or something and it can hurt and make my leg twitch then I have to go out and do it again. It can be a pain.

Just to let you know - a one inch pin is too short for Test. use - you really need a 1.5" to get past multiple layers of dermis, etc/ between layers, and into the muscle itself. Proper injection technique is important. Also do not forget to pull back slightly on the syringe after poking yourself to check for blood...

Also do not forget to pull back slightly on the syringe after poking yourself to check for blood...

This is very important. It's saved me from getting Tren Cough many times.

tbh,sounds like your gear is shit.you using hg or ugl?if you don't know your source personally and what he uses to make his gear then i'll bet it's either not filtered/sterilized right or too much ba/bb in it.some guys i knoe of take crazy short cuts in making their gear and the ones who pay the price is the customer.i only deal with 3-4 well known but deeply private ugl's for this very reason.could also be your pinning tecnique but i'll bet more on the gear itself.

i shot some eq500 into my pec along with 250mg of cyp about 3months ago.dropped me to my knees,literally.thought i was about to check out.didn't want the 500 for that reason but dude sent it to me anyway.never used him before so i figured give him one chance.he blew it.come to find out it wasn't only me,countless otheres.guy used dirty raws,dirty filtering,added double the ba to kill of what he thought any bacteria in it.all for the sake of a dollar.one shot and tossed 9ml in the toilet.trust your source and you can trust your gear...

Don't know what gear you are using, but a common problem with underground gear can be high BA content, this can cause swelling, pain, headache & flu like symptoms.... It can last a day or so, or up to 5 days....
Also another problem can be the injection site gets very painful a day or two after the shot because the oil dissapates from the muscle tissue leaving the chemical compound which tends to crystalize. This is what happens in some high dose ug & pharm grade AAS. This can be another reason for the pain .....

Last edited:
If its not infected,try using a warm tea bag placed right on inj site...sounds weird but it works :) Make a cup of hot tea and dunk tea bag in hot water a few times-place on site about 15 mins 2x per day and it will help the oil disperse....

JJ

If its not infected,try using a warm tea bag placed right on inj site...sounds weird but it works :) Make a cup of hot tea and dunk tea bag in hot water a few times-place on site about 15 mins 2x per day and it will help the oil disperse....

JJ

Hot water bottle or a warm shower seems to work too.......... I had been told to massage the area for 5-10mins after injection to disipate the oil more...

Was it human grade or UGL? If it was UGL just know that despite the shit they say online take a look at the DEA vids of busted UGL and you'll know why you get sick using them. My dog wouldn't eat of eh floor of most of those "labs".

Hey guys I just purchased some testosterone enanthate from Omega Labs. This is my first cycle and Im on my second week. I injected 1cc on the outer part of my quads 4 days ago. I was very careful about my technique and was more than sure everything was sterile. I was experiencing swelling of my quads but the swelling has moved down to my knees now. Any advice on what I should do?