Painful Testosterone injection!

Touching the back of my calf up towards the knee joint feels like really bad sunburn...yeah I'm not entirely convinced this is just parking near a nerve :/

Had something similar about 5 years back with high BA (as far as I know).. Severe pain in limb, redness, extreme headache.. It took 5-6 days to subside, could hardly walk, unable to touch site... grin n bear it..!!

Has anything changed, was it a new vial, or have you used previous with no negative effect..??

About halfway through vial, so not new. The issue is entirely localised to the muscle, so no headaches or anything other than referred pain from walking retardedly. It's concerning due to the warmth of the area, the location of the irritated/swollen area being well above the injection site right up to the inside of my knee, and the way it felt like nasty sunburn to touch.

It's much better this morning, though still rather swollen and extremely tight. Like I lost an inch or so in muscle length :\ I've got sweet shit all range of movement in my knee compared to normal.

I've had similar issues in the past where I've parked on a nerve or something and have been left with a ridiculously tight knot that hurt a bit, but it was much much more localised than this. Also didn't exhibit symptoms of potential infection like being warm and puffy...I dunno

I've had red and puffy and warm from eo in the oil. Maybe some leaked subq and irritated the sight. Calf may have been slightly tensed pushing some oil back up when retracting the needle. Used to happen in my quads sometimes.

Think the entire muscle double the size. Tight and swollen enough I had maybe 45deg of movement in my knee haha

It's significantly better this morning though :) can actually walk and stand with my right heel touching the ground again.

^^yeah I get bad pins on occasion. Freaks me out sometimes but I'm way more sterile with injection technique than veterinarians and doctors so I don't even think abscess especially since I know my oils are clean. Heat and massage to break up any oil that may have leaked or pooled next to scar tissue. Yes I know it hurts. I have a knot in my left quad that I have to watch for and use a rolling pin to roll out any bad pins in that leg. Always is an interesting conversation explaining why I have a rolling pin under my bed.

If I hadn't had NASTY knots previously I'd have freaked out and gone to the doctor Friday haha... Was rather concerning.

Oh well, whatever happened, calves are out from now on lol

I've also had issues similar to this. I'm 23 yrs old 260 lbs and have quite large quads and hammys. Been bb for about 6 years seriously and am on my 3RE cycle of test cup only this cycle of chose to pin my quad and literally stick to my right quad only. I'm about 5 weeks in on a 500mg test cyp 40mg dbol cycle. I only inject once a week cuz I hate needles and I've been sticking my right quad in the same spot once a week 500mg a pop or 2cc. First 4 weeks no problems at all but my 5th injection something went wrong. I injected Friday and was good all weekend no pop at all. Monday my leg started to swell slightly but through the whole quad muscle, it became stiff and sore to walk on. Tuesday was worse and Wednesday it started subsiding. I don't believe it's an infection but it was scary for me. Any ideas?? Ty

This is very common, and could be several things. You may have nicked a nerve and got it inflamed. You may have had a minor infection that cleared up. You may just have caused more trauma than usual on injecting. Definitely try rotating your injection sites though, or you're going to have a lot of scar tissue there, which could cause a tear down the line.

So this is my first time injecting gear I had a buddy hit my shoulder and from the second the needle came out it was burning and painful to move my arm. Now today I can barely move it, and I've noticed there is a knot between my shoulder and bicep. Also my intire shoulder is kind of hard and extremely sore with swelling. Should I be concerned or wait the 72 hours? P.s. I've read all the helpful comments in here but I have a knot forming, just trying to figure out if this is alarming or not?

There's a lot wrong with this like the fact you're 135lb using gear (little bit of assumption, I know) and also doing 3cc you're first time in a muscle group. I hit delts with 3cc but I'm 220-230lbs and it's not virgin muscle.

Aside from that, part of gear so I just tell people to learn to love it

There's a lot wrong with this like the fact you're 135lb using gear (little bit of assumption, I know) and also doing 3cc you're first time in a muscle group. I hit delts with 3cc but I'm 220-230lbs and it's not virgin muscle.

Aside from that, part of gear so I just tell people to learn to love it

I've done research for about 2 months before I even started to think about doing it. There is a lot of misleading info out there, which makes it hard to find a reliable source. I never read anything on a person being to small to take test, (well maybe age but I am 27 years old). But would like to know more about dosing, everything I've read 3 a week was a small dose. I appreciate all feedback

Not saying I'm right but I researched a good solid year before jumping on. If it's test e or cyp then that's 750mg a week which is way the fuck too much.

Not like you need to be a certain weight but I would seriously question anyone in their diet and training knowledge if they were only 135lbs and started gear. Gear should be employed alongside knowledge of effective nutrition and training and not used to make up for it which a lot of (most) guys do

Not saying I'm right but I researched a good solid year before jumping on. If it's test e or cyp then that's 750mg a week which is way the fuck too much.

Not like you need to be a certain weight but I would seriously question anyone in their diet and training knowledge if they were only 135lbs and started gear. Gear should be employed alongside knowledge of effective nutrition and training and not used to make up for it which a lot of (most) guys do

He's a short dude though. If hes shredded 135 natty that's pretty fucking decent lol. If he's single digit bf 135 he's in a good place considering healthy weight for his height is around 140 and mid to upper teens bf.
If the shot was 3ml to the shoulder... LOL that's gonna hurt like a bitch. Heating pad and massage til that knot goes away.
Dose for your first cycle should be around 300mg or ~1ml.
For someone our size (I'm 5' 7") I'd keep volume in shoulders to 1ml and under. Or you'll get noticeable lumps especially when lean.

That sounds better than 3ml, I still can't use my arm tho, this fucker is red and warm to the touch. Swollen too. I can't lift or move it without immense pain. Its been two day and I think I might go see the doc but really didn't want to tell him about the test inject.

Draw a circle around the redness with a marker/pen. See if it grows. My first few shots my ass cheek swelled majorly. I've had quad shots that left me unable to walk for a week. Heat and massage. Get blood flow to it to disperse the depot and break it down. Unless your gear was dirty or your injecting needle was dirty, I wouldn't worry about an infection. You overfilled a site. Take an nsaid to reduce swelling and help with pain. Doctor isn't gonna do much for you anyway

Yeah I've had pretty debilitating PIP last for 7-10 days before on occasion. Red, swollen, etc. I've also had one abscess infection in my quad about a year and a half ago that had to be treated with antibiotics and drained and it was MUCH different.

You don't have experience to compare to but there was no doubt in my mind that one time that it was different than all the other PIP I had. It got progressively worse to the point where I was on crutches by the time I went into the ER.

I definitely wouldn't go see a doc unless the redness/swelling is accompanied by a fever or looks like it's getting MUCH worse but if you do, I'd have a rehersed story about something other than gear that caused it

B vitamin injection gone wrong lol.
As swim said, watch for the flu like symptoms and streaks forming along blood vessels (blood poisoning). Rest. Heat. Massage. Welcome to the game lol.