Painful Testosterone injection!

I injected test-e in my mid to upper thigh 1CC after one day I got a fever major pain and swelling I'm on my 5th day and barely walk on my leg when I was in my 20's that's where I pinned every time I'm 47 now what did I do wrong I used a 25g needle I was told I may have missed the muscle and next time use my upper shoulder any advice??

I injected test-e in my mid to upper thigh 1CC after one day I got a fever major pain and swelling I'm on my 5th day and barely walk on my leg when I was in my 20's that's where I pinned every time I'm 47 now what did I do wrong I used a 25g needle I was told I may have missed the muscle and next time use my upper shoulder any advice??

Have you used to the gear before? It could be bad
Do you remember missing the muscle back in the day when you were using gear? I only hit my thighs and i dont think ive ever missed the muscle i feel like thats impossible
How long of a needle did you use and how big are you? Is this your first injection this cycle?
I wouldnt advice doing the shoulder right now, i always suggest sticking to the gluts and quads

You need to seek medical attention if you haven't already and things have not improved mate! A fever may indicate an infection and you may need antibiotics if you have an abscess forming.

As for why it happened, as Mike says it could be the gear. Or it could just be bad luck and you got some tiny amount of bacteria or fungi pushed into the muscle when you injected.

Last edited:
Hey guys I have a question n a problem I really need some help with asap, about 4 weeks ago I started taking test500 made by Orion pharma its a blend of 300mg test deca and 200mg test enanthate, now I'm preety good with the injections but the last shot I did, more blood came out and ussual barely any blood and my shoulder now still hurts and I have like a red color away from the injection site .... Can anyone help me out ?? Is it serious or will it go away ????

Its not serious
When youre injecting sometimes you will just hit nerves and things like that and it will cause more soreness then other times

As far as the blood goes its pretty much something that also just happens sometimes. You could have went through a vein, you coulda ripped scar tissue all kind of weird things happen. Ive pulled a needle out and had blood shoot 3-4 feet a few times, spray all over walls, poor so bad it looks like ive been shot all kind of shit. Its just part of the game

Only things you can really do is to try to stop the blood from coming out is take your time pulling the needle out so its not as clear of a path on the way out as if you pulled it quickly. Also there is a technique you can use where you put 1 hand on the skin and pull it at an angle so when you inject the needle goes straight in like this " I " but when you release the skin after injecting it looks like this " / " I dont remember the name of this if i can ill post a link for a better description

Just thought I'd chime in with some anecdotal evidence to help support the 'don't stress' thinking. Here's my right calf muscle as of this morning. Hurts like fuck, but I'm not concerned. I recall while injecting it felt a bit iffy like I'd parked next to a nerve. This seems to happen when that's the case:

0ONgOvf.jpg

It's shit sometimes haha, given how frequently I manage to pass through a blood vessel resulting in the dreaded coughing and spluttering like I'm going to die :( but I'm hesitant to cycle my delts again, so currently sticking with calves, ventrogluteals, and quads.

Think I'm going to swap calves out after this though. Seriously can't fkn walk. 1.2ml ED injections make it a bit annoying when I'm only 'happy' to pin v.glutes and quads haha

Whats wrong with just using your quads? Thats all i ever use. I would never ever hit my calf again, ever

ever

1.2ml EOD in the same muscle wouldn't be a good thing. Imagine the scar tissue build up.

I must've really pissed this one off, so much so I'm giving up calves after this. Pinned yesterday, and now I can't stand up straight legged with my right leg lol. Calf won't let it. It's a super fucking tight knot like none other, and she's red and swollen.

Fingers crossed it's just a nerve.. Lol.

Mmm now I'm a little concerned... This is fkn killing, and my calf is quite warm and swollen. This has happened before when I've hit nerves, but never nearly this bad. I'm currently lying on my bed with my leg resting on an ice pack :/

When I made the mistake of trying out calves as a viable site (lol) they swelled to something like a cow and went red like a beet. It was agony. Never again! I reckon you'll be ok mate. And FWIW the quads have like 6-7 sites on each (well I have about that many anyway), surely that's plenty?

Still very sore and swollen right up to the top of the muscle. Ugh. That's about 3-4 inches above the injection site. Still can't stand flat foot either.

Wtf have I managed to do this time >.<

WHo knows, use the quads man unless youre a midget thats a huge muscle with plenty of rotation spots. i havent moved off my quads in years
Are you unable to hit your hip also?

Yeah I can do hip (v.glute).

Actually concerned I've somehow copped an infection. No idea how I'd have managed it, but this is definitely significant more inflamed than anything in the past

No idea bro you seem to have experience with this so i at least say its safe to say if there is a major issue you will know
Use the quads from now on man

I swear to god thinking about this i sometimes get a phantom pain in the calf from my first shot

Heating pad and massage it my man. And some ibuprofen to reduce swelling. I never pin calves as I've had bad pins in more forgiving sites that hindered my movement. God forbid I couldn't walk lol. Instead of calves try triceps. Mine take 1cc easily and makes the outer head look fucking huge! Compliments all the time on my arms

Touching the back of my calf up towards the knee joint feels like really bad sunburn...yeah I'm not entirely convinced this is just parking near a nerve :/