• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Phenazepam FAQ (already in wiki format)

Enix150

Moderator, MAPS Forums
The following is the beginnings of an article for Phenazepam. It is already formatted for the wiki, so all you have to do is paste it into the edit box, add any edits you want, and it should come out right.

<nowiki>{{DrugPages}}<!-- WARNING: template loop detected --></nowiki>

==The Basics==

===Introduction and Basic Description===
Phenazpam is a benzodiazepine designer drug from Russia. It is the first of its kind in that it was developed not by a major pharmaceutical company, but by a clandestine chemist explicitly for grey market sales.

===Timeline of Experience===
e.g. onset 0-1 hour, peak T+4.00, plateau T+4, Afterglow T+8, end of experience T+10.

===Effects===
Phenazpam's effects are similar to other benzodiazepines including euphoria, loss of inhibitions, freedom from anxiety, and relaxation/sleepiness.

===Dosages===
0.5-5mg is a common dosage unless you've a tolerance to the stuff.

===Method of administration===
Oral ingestion is the preferred route of administration.

===Slang===

===Contraindications and Overdose===
Like most benzodiazepines, Phenazepam is a downer and should not be mixed with reckless amounts of other drugs/alcohol.

===Negative Short-Term Side Effects===
Blackouts are common while on Phenazepam.

===Negative Long-Term Side Effects===
Alot of memory loss reported, especially with extended use.

===Addiction and Withdrawal Issues===
Tolerance builds quickly and time gets lost somewhere along the way. Phenazepam is a tricky one, stay safe!

===Harm Reduction===
Avoid redosing, as the onset is slow yet unforgiving. Be very careful! people have lost weeks to this stuff.

===Legal Issues===
The UK home office banned importation of phenazepam on Friday 22nd July 2011,the drug will be added to the [[Misuse of Drugs Act 1971]] at a later date as a [[Class C]] drug.
In the United States the [[Federal Analog Act]] applies only to substances classified as [[Schedule I]] and [[Schedule II]], where as all controlled benzodiazepines under the [[Controlled Substances Act]] are classified as [[Schedule IV]]. Phenazepam is currently not controlled.

==Background and Chemistry==

===History of Drug===
Supposedly developed in USSR, it is now produced throughout Russia and some CIS countries.

===Chemistry===
Quite similar to [[Clonazepam]], except the NO2 group is replaced by a Bromine.

===Pharmacology===
Phenazpam's effects are similar to other benzodiazepines including anxiolysis and CNS depression.

===Preparation===
Put the powder into capsules or dissolve it in water/ethanol, then imbibe.

===Mechanism of Action===
Phenazepam, like other many other [[benzodiazepines]], is a GABA<sub>A</sub> agonist.

==Trip reports and links==

===Trip Reports===
Probably a paragraph giving links to cool TRs here and on other sites. Don't re-write or copy/paste the whole trip report.

===Links===

* [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenazepam Wikipedia Phenazepam page]

[[Category:Drug FAQs]] [[Category:Benzodiazepines]]

Last edited:
Bumping in hopes that this will get added to the wiki...

Btw, everyone please feel free to edit/add to/comment on this in the meantime. My dosage range was rather vague, I know.. and there's alot of room for improvement here!

this stuff is pretty potent stuff. I had some and was taking 1-3mgs a time, and thats with a slight benzo tolerance. my friend kept getting in the bag and doing little key bumps and ended up naked in the woods two days later. But he was the type that doesnt understand anything about substances. just my 2 cents, be careful with this! One should def have a mg scale. haha my first post here

this stuff is pretty potent stuff. I had some and was taking 1-3mgs a time, and thats with a slight benzo tolerance. my friend kept getting in the bag and doing little key bumps and ended up naked in the woods two days later. But he was the type that doesnt understand anything about substances. just my 2 cents, be careful with this! One should def have a mg scale. haha my first post here

Welcome to Bluelight :)

~ vaya