• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL my tits are pretty calm right now, mellow as fuck.

Give me like 5 mins though, then 10 mins after that

CHILL OUT GUYS!!

I was hoping i wouldnt have to start the new CD social thread till tonight, but yall gonna have me working early I see!

Just playin....but srsly...what should the topic of our next Social/Info booth thread be?

CD Social/Information booth vrs. What are you doing this 4/20? fucking cops and eating chicken..........

Your clearly trying to get me in trouble.

Last edited:
e cigarette

whats up? being a stoner who has smoked from cans, blunts, pipes, vaporizers, made space cakes, green dragon...now I have a seriuos bussiness proposal.. how about making a kind of green dragon with glycerin, not for eating or drinking, but for vaporizing?? please feel free to give an answer... the thing is that the complete idea cannot be revealed since its a future project, which you will hear from in a more complete way if it gets any attention%)

ummm......Interesting idea, but not worth its own thread im afraid. Lets discuss further in the social/info booth.

why don't you just smoke your weed and drink the dragon?
i can't see vaporizing making the green dragon any better.
thats just my opinion. wouldn't it kill the effect?

whats up? being a stoner who has smoked from cans, blunts, pipes, vaporizers, made space cakes, green dragon...now I have a seriuos bussiness proposal.. how about making a kind of green dragon with glycerin, not for eating or drinking, but for vaporizing?? please feel free to give an answer... the thing is that the complete idea cannot be revealed since its a future project, which you will hear from in a more complete way if it gets any attention%)

vaporing alcohol is not recommended. essentially you could dissolve weed into alcohol and then evap the alcohol and be left with an hash product, but that isn't the best way to make good hash.

Status
Not open for further replies.