• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.

papa

Bluelight Crew
Time for a new social..

The old one can be found here:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-our-crops-with-the-rays-of-the-prodigal-sons

~CD Social~

Okay so this is the social.. As always, the new UPDATED rules apply. Please read them over.

Really the point is just to get to know each other a little better, and allow for more relaxed/open discussion without cluttering up CD with a bunch of off-topic threads.

The Rules have been slightly updated - Please check them over!

1. If you have a drug question that is not worthy of its own thread, this is the place for it. You can decide to post it here, or it might get moved here, but either way, it's more likely to get more answers from the CD regulars in here. In addition, this is a social thread, where we can all hang out and shoot the shit.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and CD forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM.

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Thanks guys, check out the new rules... Remember, no mod here wants to stir the shit and have to infract or warn someone we enjoy talking to... I especially do not. I consider you all friends and welcome guests...

Please don't push buttons. You're allowed to get away with a lot here, but there are certain words you just can't say. Please avoid them. I don't want to deal with modding it, you don't want to deal with the drama. We're really working here for you guys to keep this place up and running, drama free!

Nbd ; js.

-Chainer

Last edited:
Yoooooooooooo, what up, bitches??

I gave in, man, fried off a J of some bomb ass reggie, .5mg xanax and a few glasses of wine. Yep, wine, started drinkin' at like 10:30am, lol.

I have a feelin' I'ma be passed the fuck out here in a couple hours. It's all good, though, cuz today's been a good day.

good to hear that mang, i've been rippin on a bong pack for the past hour and chillin watching mindless TV before I start writing paper after paper.

From today till dec 15th I am going to be a busy dude.

A question about my very low tolerance to weed

Hey all,

Ive been using weed since september of this year,
i recently bought a vapourizer. (Arizer V-Tower)

Anyway, i think the stuff thast about where i live is good, but surely
this sounds a bit off?

I can put just under .1 in the vapourizer, get very stoned once, put it in paper (its still kinda green but mostly brown) then do exactly the same the next night,

My tolerance is very slow at going up. This of course means i am a very cheap person to get stoned.
Some important things ill add to this,

My lifestyle is that im 20, at the high metabolism phase and drink lots of water, about 2 and a half litres a day,
And i pee about 2, is there a chance im flushing most of the THC out so im not really building a tolerance?

(btw i think ill try and drink just a little less water for a few days and see what happens)

Last edited:
nope, marijuana tolerance is weird. i've been smoking for around 7 years, and the high morphs-- especially with each new strain i try. everytime i smoke, i get high; the first smoke of the day is when you get the most baked.

i wouldnt say the stuff i get is overly strong,
its good though but not something mega,

Just wondered if im flushing it all out, i pee and drink water more than lots of people i know

No drinking a lot of water wont help because THC sticks to fat cells, like every other drug in the world, the only way to make tolerance go down is taking a break

if your not stoned all day every day it will keep your tolly from going up by a lot

ah okay,
i was just thinking it wasnt killing my £££££ atm,
and i was just wondering how long it would take till i notice it going up?

Cos atm i can get blazed then eat lots of food, Lol
Ive been able to gain a bit more muscle in past 2 weeks than for the usual gain

merged with the social Information Booth ...

ah okay,
i was just thinking it wasnt killing my £££££ atm,
and i was just wondering how long it would take till i notice it going up?

Realistically, once you start smoking everyday, especially multiple times each day, you will notice a very distinct change in your high due to tolerance. It should only take about a month even if you are smoking a few times a week for cannabis to lose that strong psychedelic experience and mellow out. I can't even remember what the munchies were like :eek:

To drop your tolerance, there is only one way: abstain from smoking. Taking a break is the only way you are going to get cannabinoids out of your system (up to 30 days for a heavy smoker, less for a irregular smoker). Even a full month break won't bring back the magic from the first few times you smoke though, so don't go chasing an unobtainable high.

well ive been vapourizing it for about 2 weeks now,

I just get stoned everyday at 8pm (i have a rule after 8, cos if not i just sit around and do sod all if i do it during the day and nothing gets done lol)

Id say the experience is unnaffected so far, its just more and more relaxing and calm and less aggy (Was a bit nervous about people in the house knowing i use cannabis but they havent said anything so i guess im good)

yeah, that paranoia subsides for a lot of people, too. I know when I first smoked (I was like a pre-teenage) we would always all freak out at the slightest noise lol. I remember pretty vividly my boy had just hit the pipe, and someone outside opened up a window next to him to hop in, my boy freaked out so hard he tossed the pipe at the kid climbing in the window.

Good times. Anyway, I haven't experienced any heightened anxiety or paranoia from cannabis since I first started smoking. Thing with drugs is, YMMV.

Personally it took about 2-3 months to notice a tolerance when I first started smoking everyday. Before that I had read about it but thought it didn't really exist. Now after 1 year and a half I definitely feel it, i'm going to take a break soon.

@Chainer, are you saying a tolerance break longer than 30 days would be useless? Does the cannabinoids leave the body in a consistent way, so that after 15 days (if 30 days = absence of cannabinoids), half of cannabinoids would be out?

Also i'm curious to hear about your experiences from toking after breaks. I understand i won't be as high as the first times where I could just sit in my shower for 30 minutes with my eyes closed tripping out with music hahaha, but I miss that euphoria that used to fill me when I toked.

The break i'll take will be my first one ever, as I have never stopped smoking since I started it everyday <3

So i'm wondering what effects do you notice more after a break?

Also, Lacster, how does it affect you after so many years? :)

a tolerance break isn't useless - in my decade or so of smoking I've had both long and short breaks... but the loss in tolerance is rapidly regained just by a few sessions. Obviously the longer you abstain the greater the effects of the next use, but for consistent smokers, generally you will rebound back up to where you left off quickly.

I guess I'm not so sure even how to explain the difference in feeling, now that you ask, but I'd say intensity. I just feel more intoxicated after a break, like you do from the first smoke of the day compared to the last.

I just feel more intoxicated after a break, like you do from the first smoke of the day compared to the last.

Thats how i'd describe it too, it's pretty damn strange being kicked in the face by a couple tokes.

Ohmawgawds I hate finals weeks. Seriously gettin bent over by my profs. Ugh.

yup it sucks but i have like 1 more week left of this shit....

what're you pot-heads up to??

only thing that could make that better would be LSD, weeds, and females :D

i'm doing the same aswell, just chilling on my back deck with my buddy smoking weed and ciggs. this dude is the man, he gave me 24mgs sub (3x8mg suboxone pills) for free, and right now im on xanax, sub, DXM, and some weeds ofc. feeelin' goood %)

Status
Not open for further replies.