• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna finish my wax, then do a few more lines

Personally, I'd do this in reverse. I've found the weed high to be perfect for any kind of speedy comedown.

....Actually, weed is perfect for every comedown in my experience. When it comes to speedy shit, though, I only smoke afterwards. The two different peaks just don't mix well for me.

Snowy? Is that slang for something im not hip to? Or did it really snow?

Think of skiing down a huge snowy hill. Then think of Scarface.

awww yeah....Im baked, and also i dont do coke too much for a florida girl. My sister loved it in law school, but she lives down south. I will say ive had some great coke with her in our years, but i only do it like once every 6 months when i visit. I do enjoy it then, but its not my thing.

We all know what mine is...

real weeds mixed a little bit of synthetic....soooo bakedddd hahahahah. i miss this high

awww yeah....Im baked, and also i dont do coke too much for a florida girl. My sister loved it in law school, but she lives down south. I will say ive had some great coke with her in our years, but i only do it like once every 6 months when i visit. I do enjoy it then, but its not my thing.

We all know what mine is...

I love the stuff, I can't lie. Given that, though, I've made a rule to never buy it myself. If someone offers a few bumps or lines I won't ever turn it down, but I've never actively sought out any of the harder, more addictive drugs.

Thinking about the phrase "more addictive" brings a smile to my face, though, because Xanax and weed have proven more addictive for myself than heroin, coke, and every other opiate I've ever tried. Eh... we've all got our little demons, I guess.

real weeds mixed a little bit of synthetic....soooo bakedddd hahahahah. i miss this high

Damn.... Pure synth's or herbal blend? I couldn't do an herbal blend and bud... Last time I smoked some K2 I just zoned the fuck out on a couch in the middle of a party and "enjoyed" 2-3 hours of CEVs. Everybody thought I had passed out but I kept (barely) responding to their taunts... that shit was trippy as hell, man, I couldn't add some regular weed to the mix.

we've all got our little demons, I guess.

MDMA and LSD are mine lol... of course, weed is too <3 I used to use opiates/benzos quite frequently, never had a problem, but I never liked them that much either

Damn.... Pure synth's or herbal blend? I couldn't do an herbal blend and bud... Last time I smoked some K2 I just zoned the fuck out on a couch in the middle of a party and "enjoyed" 2-3 hours of CEVs. Everybody thought I had passed out but I kept (barely) responding to their taunts... that shit was trippy as hell, man, I couldn't add some regular weed to the mix.

some herbal blend, i bought some because i was getting drug tested. i barely use any of the synth stuff because damn it's fucking strong! i still got some left, so why not use it?

I used to use opiates/benzos quite frequently, never had a problem, but I never liked them that much either

Alprazolam in general is my little happy pill. The last binge I went on before I started my full-time job hunt/drug hiatus I blew just over 700 on weed and bars alone.

It just makes everything seem.... right. In place. Like nothing could ever go wrong.

I love me some Xanax. The other benzo's are cool, too, but I haven't tried many of 'em. I wanna get my hands on some of the hypnotic ones, like Brotizolam and Flunitrazepam. Sadly, I've never come across any hypnotic pharms other than Ambien/Zolpidem (which makes me insane if I stay awake on 20mg+... but in a good way, though :))

some herbal blend, i bought some because i was getting drug tested. i barely use any of the synth stuff because damn it's fucking strong! i still got some left, so why not use it?

Oh, I hear you, man. My best friend/brother smokes several blunts of herbal blend a day. Different strokes for different folks, is all. =D

Weed for me, and amps! I love my adderal...

Adderal's fun. I haven't had any for about half a decade, but I definitely remember the day my high school girlfriend left her bottle in my car. I was so embarrassed when she really started asking about when I could bring it back to her a few weeks later....

On another note, what the fuck happened to the old "multi quote" button? That little fucker would've made replying to three separate posts so much easier....

looll the heath ledger cocktail was opiates and benzos

Yeah, I looked it up after I posted that, lol.

Still, doesn't sound like the smartest mix. Benzo's slow you down, amps speed you up, and weed just makes you content as your heart goes boom.

"Snowy morning?" You lucky fucker... Today was an 83 degree day of March here in MD.

But now that I notice that winking smiley, I'm starting to think "snowy" might have a different meaning than what I first thought...

Eh, either way, I stand by the lucky fucker thing.

How'd our healthcare fuck you over, though?
My MH program told me to go to the county office and apply for the county health care plan so I could try to see a physician (I have no insurance) about some very mild liver inflammation. Buuuut since Im under 21 and still live at home, theres only one program/plan that Im eligible for which is the one I got cut off from back in November. Ive reapplied for it and have been denied thrice just because the truck we have is "worth" ONE HUNDRED dollars more than the property value limit, which I believe is $3000 when in reality the trucks blue book value is like $2000. Ive lost hope in the system but Im moving across the fucking globe in the near future so its no big deal to me anymore, Im over it :|

The wink was just adding emphasis to the "good" part.
I made the same mistake before lol... its not a very specific term lol!

Im having a nice snowy night. Gonna finish my wax, then do a few more lines
Folley gets me haha.
Snowy? Is that slang for something im not hip to? Or did it really snow?

My dear you in for a weather change saturday!

Got all stressed out at work today and have been smoking like a chimney all night. Ive gotten my cough back which I hate. It seems to be worse in the morning and I knwo cigarettes are too blame too, though ive cut back alot! I rarely smoke more than 1/2 pack a day, some days smoking only 1 or 2. Need to get an ecig and just quit.
Like it would really snow here in March haha. "Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. Warm. High 88F." Perfect trip and blunt weather imo.

I thought Heath OD'd on sleeping pills or something stupid? Oppies and benzos? Damn, I can't count the times I've mixed those two heavily... very heavily...

i like how it says xanax is an anti-depressant lool...

damn, heath went hard on the opiates and benzos, i like how he threw in an anti-histamine for extrra nods too, but that's probabluy what killed him lmaooo

synthetic and real weeds while i wait for my tagamet to be metabolized, then its kratom and benzos!! :)

how's everyone else?

Im goooooooood and stoned. Got my yummy bag of green crack for tomorrow, gonna be a fun day with Seyer and lots of driving in orlando, which means illl need to get extra stoned.

As for tonight im chill as fuck. Just did a drawing for my brothers birthday gift. It was a picture of Tom Petty, who i fucking love myself. The other thing is that my drawing is kinda the wrapper for his main gift: Tickets to see Tom Petty live in May. Im fucking jealous. but its awesome, my brother loves Petty like I Love Bowie.

4a4ddb6d-1888-4b06-888b-5bc691e1f03d.jpg

hahaha nicccee, green crack sounds fire. i'm smoking on some purp myself, i feel fucking awesome and still feeling the droogs from earlier....

damn that sounds like an awesome concert...im so fucking stoned hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.