• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yeah!!! I'm smoking on some blue dream right now. Shit I've missed weed so much. Don't even get why I was sober.

only thing that could make that better would be LSD, weeds, and females

Sorry i cant source females too well :(
Even lsd has more availabilty to me than those....

only thing that could make that better would be LSD, weeds, and females :D

Then come on over man plenty to go around, gotta let off that stress somehow during finals week.

i got this shit staring me in the face still, 4.5 grams of some of the best boomers I've had in years.

NSFW:
DSC02169.jpg

and of course

NSFW:
DSC02178.jpg

Sorry i cant source females too well :(
Even lsd has more availabilty to me than those....

bumemr man, i would hook you up with some chicks but you are on the other side of the atlantic heh...

Then come on over man plenty to go around, gotta let off that stress somehow during finals week.

i got this shit staring me in the face still, 4.5 grams of some of the best boomers I've had in years.

NSFW:
DSC02169.jpg

and of course

NSFW:
DSC02178.jpg

O_O. those mushrooms look fucking delicious!! and ur weed dood, you always got killer buds..how much that nugg weigh? my dude recently gave me a 13gram nugg hahaha

shit, where in the states are you at?? i live in the suburbs of Atlanta

Boston, MA homie. I have lived all around new england.

and yeah, those mushies are straight-up tasty, i usually need some peanut butter or something to put 3 grams away but I found myself just munchin' on em straight outta the bag.

I think that nug was prob about 1/8th of an ounce. 13 grams is a friggin huge guy lol. I've gotten some ridiculous nuggets before that were gigantic, but bout 2-3 months back my growin buddy gave me a thick ass 19 gram branch. I think it's the most I've ever seen in one piece - cured and for sale at least.

even with penut butter, the taste of mushrooms is still horrid. nothing, and i mean nothing, completely covers up that shit taste. i enjoy low doses (like 1-2grams ) but doses higher take me places i don't wish to go hahahaha. with LSD however, i feel more in control and time does not to seem as slow. with mushies, 1 second feels like fucking hours holy shit.

but dammmn, 19 gramsss aww shyyytte hahaha. ur nug looks dank though, i can see the trichromes on my comp

dude im like that with shrooms too, the last batch I had, I could barely get down 2 grams in a PP&J sandwhich... these though, damn man, they taste like stale popcorn and thats bout' it.

I dunno which I like more. I def had an acid > shrooms stage, then a 2c-e > everything stage, now I kinda enjoy the effects of all of them in different settings. Shrooms do what they want with me though, gotta just get a trippy blanket, bump some music, and enjoy the ride :) Almost every other psychedelic I've done I can control pretty well even to insane dosages, so I get what you're sayin'

and yeah mang, tasty bud fo sho, thanks

furry blankets are the best on shrooms. the shit breathes and moves O_O
want to try 2c-e so badd, how was it was it compared to other 2c compounds and LSD/shrooms?

i just bought a new chillum to take on the run. it's solid

2c-e visually blows anything you've ever done outta the water :D Comparing some epic dosages, I've never had the visuals I get from 2c-e from traditional psychedelics, it's a little nuts. Basically seeing rainbows for hours, whole world is like a fractal music video, etc.

Body load isn't as pleasant as shrooms or 'cid, almost feels like a battle at first but you mellow into it, and the come down is not the best - but the 6 hour peak/ plateau is pretty damn fun

2c-i is very, very weak comparitively, IMO. It has a much more pleasent bodyload, but I never found it to be really psychedelic, especially not like 2c-e. That said, I'd like a dose of 2c-i before hitting a well-heated club or concert (i get friggin cold on 2cs, dunno why).

good point, i'm looking for something i can sort of chill, smoke weed, and reflect on so i will probably go with 2c-e

if ya worried about it being too intense, just start at 15-18mg. You can always redose (though you'll prob need to double or triple your original dosage to re-peak)

Ima So Cloudy..

Yo yo, I have been noticing (and I know it is what is ment to happen in most cases) that I get a really cloudy head when I smoke bud. Even just a little bit. Gives me sort of an instant headache, which is weird because this was never the case. I smoke weed on average once a week and I am extremely healthy. Exercise, eat right. Take plenty of vitamins and minerals and fish oils. I read that a number of oils such as coconut oil and fish oil to name a few are very good for the brain to avoid the cloudy feeling that you get. Something to do with assisting neurons in the brain making new connections.

Anyhoo just wondering if anyone takens anything specifically to get rid of this feeling. I dont mind it but its just a bit odd. I did loose the "magic" so to speak, from smoking bud. Just was not the same. Lost that massive euphoria I used to get from it. Very weird because I am a casual user and loved it so much... good news is though that its back but with that weird headache which I never got.. maybe I am just being a little bitch..

peace x

does it feel like an inverted pressure? i think your'e just stoned... after smoking it for a while the high changes into a sort of plateau.

yeah sort of but i have not really felt it much before. maybe i was just enjoying the high to much i hadn't noticed. cheers for the response

Did you switch from smoking sativa to indica, or vice versa? Have you started smoking weed of a different quality to what you normally smoke? How long have you been smoking "average once a week", and was there a period of smoking a lot more before this?

Switching strains, smoking lower quality weed, or having a high tolerance could all cause these effects. I'd also suggest avoiding blunts if you smoke them as all that tobacco can leave you with a headache, even if you're a smoker already - particularly as cigar tobacco is meant to be tasted not inhaled :)

You're probably in need of a short tolerance break if you don't get as high as you used to. Take it from me, it's certainly worth it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.