Need Help in Washington State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prue

Greenlighter
Sorry if I am posting to the wrong area, please feel free to move this thread to wherever it properly should be posted!

I am currently living in Spokane, WA. Moved here from Seattle year ago. My question is simple, I have extensive back problems steeming from auto accidents, spondelothesis, and 3 back surgeries that have been unsucessful. I am 35 year old male with three boys. I had a complete spinal reconstruction because of three pinches in the spinal cord. I have spondelothesis, herniated and buidgiing disc from L2 to S1. The last two surgeries were to put in rods, screws, cages, and rerouting spinal cord with bone graphs to keep it in place.

Long story short, my orthopedic surgeoun has been managing my care for 9 months now after my surgerys. My visit last week he informed me he could no longer write my meds. I have been calling doctor after doctor in the phone book and they do not treat patients like me who they classify as chronic pain, even though I tell them it is intractable pain, they still do not see people like me. Is there any where to turn, any resource out there that I am missing who I coould contact to help find a doctor who can treat a chronic pain patient. Since doctors dont want to treat me where can I turn? Is there a commisioner who deals with doctors who can find a patient like myself who is in pain around the clock and can prove it with medical records to support what I am saying? Just at a loss and dont know what to do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I can fax my medical records to prove I am a legit patient that needs help. Also, there are no pain management doctors in this city. Just lost and in pain and dont know where to turn!

Sorry for the lengthy info....Just lost and in pain and need to be able to function to be a father to my three boys! Thanks for your help and response! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Thanks You,
Prue

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation, it sounds like a sticky one.

I don't know about helping you find the meds you need, however, I do recommend looking into kratom. It can provide some relief in the meantime until you find the proper medication. :)

Hell, it might even do a better job.

What is Kratom? I read up on it but am a little confused, I understand its a leaf they harvest from the tree but how will that work with what I have been on? Will I go threw wd's from my current meds if I switch to this abstract? I've been on Oxycontin 40 mg 3xdaily and oxycodone 30mg x 6 times daily to now he wont fill another script! I checked into the methadone program just to see if they couold help but that is not an option for pain patients, that program is only for drug addicts, they do not see chronic pain people! Has anyone ever tried these online doctors with any luck? Or is that all just a big scam? I am just getting so desperate as I took my last dose of meds on Saturday and am starting to go threw wd already. Can't sleep at night, restless legs, intense pain in the back, electical shoots down the low back and legs. Just getting desperate for help!

Status
Not open for further replies.