• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[6-APB Subthread] Combinations

I only saw one other person ask about combining 6-APB with ethylphenidate, without much detail. Has anyone else used that combination? Thinking a normal to slightly smaller dose of 6-APB with small bumps of the EPH later on.

Would 6-apb mix with 5-meo-mipt? I have both but am not sure whether they would mix. I have never done 5-meo-mipt but have plenty of experience with 6-apb. Im planning on having some sexy time with the missus that nite to..... so.......

I have combined 35mg 5-APB @ T+0h / 35mg 6-APB @ T+0h / 5mg 5-MeO-MiPT @ T+4h.
I've kept the doses that low because it was my first time with that combo and because I've read that one should be careful when combining 5-MeO-MiPT and MDMA.
The effect was surprisingly intense given the low doses. Lots of euphoria, energy for dancing, empathy and visuals without too much speedy stimulation - the synergy was wonderful.
5-ABP + 6-APB + 5-MeO-MiPT @ T+4h is a wonderful combination but better keep the doses low for your first try.

First post: but have found others advice very useful so feel I should do my part!

I have previous experience of MDMA (varying from the good to the glorious), weed (prob too much!), a little speed and coke (never a fan of either) and have been looking for something new.. mainly because of the illegality and availability of MDMA... so I thought I'd try apb. I am in mid 30s and weigh about 65-70kg.

Having read a lot on this forum and Erowid I decided on a combo an got half a gram each of 5 apb-hcl and 6 apt from a reputable supplier.

Eyeballed into bombs of app roc 25-30mg 5-apb-hcl (tan powder) and 50-60 6-apb (white fluffy powder). One for me and one for my companion (R). I felt a bit nervous about not testing a smaller amount but I didn't have a chance and figured we were both quite experienced at 'rolling'. We had a third with us (W) who was just out for a few drinks.

It was a monday night and R had to work the next day so the plan was to start early so as to be able to sleep at some point... so firmly ensconced in a table football bar we dropped at 7:30pm. I had eaten a good size late lunch at 3:30pm.

By this point I had already had a couple of light beers and a weak j and was wary of having much more not knowing entirely what was coming...

+1:00 While playing table football I get a first gentle wave.. quite exciting and quite MDMA like.. but nice and gentle....

+1:15ish A much stronger wave... quite rushy and exciting but effected my vision.. it was a bit of a struggle to focus on the table. and I was wary suddenly that the stuff was stronger than I expected... R was also coming up... seemed to be handling it a bit better than me.. although it was clearly quite intense for him too. W reassured us that we didn't appear particularly spangled.. although I certainly felt it, not out of control but on the verge of needing to sit down and chill out for a bit!

+2 the waves have kept coming but more gently (as far as I remember) with a really nice background buzz developing. Felt very chatty, it was lovely to be out with friends. Just about managed with hand eye co-ordination but found really concentrating seemed to bring the rush on more intensely. Quite sweaty hands.

+3 down to a strong buzz.. not as wavy as MDMA now but a stronger background buzz. Some empathy and plenty of affection.

+3:30... moved along to a much quieter low lit bar but with a j on the way.

The next bar had old r and b playing, fairy lights and velvet curtains, it was perfect. Noticed a slight visual element much more in this environment, the sparkling lights were lovely. Had a whisky but couldn't drink it.. the taste was too intense and I realised that I really didn't need it. My stomach felt slightly sensitive too.

We remained chatty, the waves had pretty much gone but it still felt really good.

+4:30 moved onto a club which was not so busy (Monday night) had no problem getting past the fairly hard core bouncers tho so clearly looked ok by this point. The music was loud, we wanted to talk so found somewhere quiet... then after 30 mins we started to dance.... before we knew it it was time to go home.. which was a shame we should have danced more...

Took me a couple of hours to get to sleep although R didn't have any problem apparently.. I was slightly disconcerted by the strong head buzz lying in bed.. I've had it before with MDMA but I don't like it.. feels as thought the damage had been done! Also felt my body temp soar at one point while lying in bed.

Next day - comedown was not great.. more nausea and dizziness than emotional though... partly through lack of sleep as I was woken after 6hrs.. I think I should have forced some food down when I got home despite not being hungry. Felt pretty much alright by the next evening though.

Overall - pretty lovely experience, definitely a good alternative to bad MDMA and not far off the best MDMA I've had (lacking that overwhelming love), although the length of the stimmy roll does make me concerned that my brain may have taken a bit of a bashing.... will definitely do again but will leave a good gap! (a couple of months).

amanta muscaria and 6-apb any1 tried this been thinking about doing soon

>>> EDIT: DO NOT try this combo hallucinogens with amphetamine-like actions (like mescaline) can be dangerous when taken in combination with other stimulants see Dangerous Combos FAQ <<<

Last edited:
Recently tried some 6-apb I had purchased a while back at a 100mg dose orally.

The experience was positive overall but I did exp some slight anxiety during the come up (first 2 hrs). I also had an anxiety spike about 5.5 hours after ingestion. The anxiety was controllable but it would have been a more enjoyable exp if it was not present or minimized.

So that brings the question, Does anyone have exp taking Etizolam before or during the start of the 6-apb experience rather than after or during the comedown portion?

I did see some posts in this thread and other threads about using Etizolam during the comedown but I was not able to find any information about using Etizolam before or during the beginning stages of the 6-apb exp.

My "Goal" in this combination would be to reduce my level of anxiety during the 6-apb exp. Any thoughts or first hand experience in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Maybe just one alcoholic drink would do, or some weed/cannabinoids if you have some. In addition, I find that sitting comfortably on the come-up helps a lot when my stomach and intestines do their weird things. That's gonna help you relax. Making sure you're not too hot/cold helps too. Just basically looking after yourself reasonably should help, especially if you're experiencing difficulties at 100mg.

I'd personally stay away from etozilam during the roll, but hey, people take etizolam during their eth/mpa experiences. It seems weird to me though - taking etizolam whilst on a roll. But who am I to judge haha. :p

6-APB COMBO's :)

Hi sorry if there already one but didnt.find one, wud like info and advice and opinions on didn't combos with 6-apb benzofury powder.
1. 6apb 0.15g mdai 0.25g in every 0.4g -Works nice tried before - me n mates tried last summer we had 2.5g 6apb n 5g mdai n done this combo we were spandangled all day n nigth n morning then all chilled with weed for comedown
2. 6apb 0.15g mdai 0.15g mpa 0.1g - not tired - not experiened any info?
3. 6apb 0.12g 5apb 0.08g mdai 0.2g to every 0.4- not tired any info?

How does 0.2 6apb n 0.15 apb together in a bomb, strong boys?, or 0.1g of each, , and 0.15 of each with 0.15 mpa

The combination of the two is generally reported as being stronger than either alone. 300mg of a combo (or either alone really) too much unless you're strangely resistant to this substance or just enjoy grinding your molars into a fine powder.

I don't find MDAI to be active. I've mixed 6apb and 5apb but I always find the 5 overpowers the 6 and leaves you monged on the settee all night. I much prefer 6apb by itself.

That's if you can find any 6apb these days - the chinese bloke who makes it fell in the vat and all they found of him was his shoes so there's none in the Uk at the mo.

300mg of a combo (or either alone really) too much unless you're strangely resistant to this substance or just enjoy grinding your molars into a fine powder.

After he's grinded his teeth into powder he could collect it and do lines of his teeth powder to extend his trip.

That's if you can find any 6apb these days - the chinese bloke who makes it fell in the vat and all they found of him was his shoes so there's none in the Uk at the mo.

Thats the best explanation I have heard so far, any links to more info?

6-APB and nitrous is pretty amazing too.

For future reference, you can try looking for such (sub)threads like this by:
- going to PD's Psychedelic Index, finding the main compound related to the topic (here it is 6-APB), and checking the OP of the Big & Dandy Thread to see if there is a combo subthread.
- using the bluelight-google engine and a search query like '6-APB combinations'.

Has anyone combined this with a 2C? I'm thinking of combining 125mgs 6APB with 9-10 mgs 2C-I at a one-day festival in the near future. I've had experience with both (13 mgs of 2C-I got me tripping balls, and I suspect the 6APB will amplify the effect).

50mg of really good 6-APB insulfated. Chronic smoked after it came on in 30 minutes. Pretty essy chem. Will push dosage up and combine with a-PVP.

Sniffing 6-APB is absolutely shit compared to bombing it, complete waste of time