• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[6-APB Subthread] Combinations

I would dose the APB at atleast 150mgs. Everybody is different. I gave a friend the other night 150 and he combined with 2c-b he felt great but he wasn't completely fucked. I couldn't tell he was high. I on the other hand get the chattering jaw and eyes wobbling so just start With what you feel comfortable with and you can always redose, which IMO as long as its not too many hours later still works and gets you going again.

I Tried 6-apb with 5-apb, mdai, mpa and 4-Fa .

What i was looking for was extra euphoria.The only real gem in there for me is the mix with mdai. That´s some epic euphoria going on there.

Vaped mpa with it. got an mpa feeling that cleared out the 6-apb feeling for 5 minutes or so. Afterwards it was back to normal 6-apb

The 5-apb combo doesnt add euphoria but does make things trippier and left me feeling more sedated.

Can´t really comment on the 4-FA combo since this wasnt a clean/controlled experience.

I take it you mean you mixed it with each one separately, rather than all at once? I think it makes sense that MDAI mixes well with this given it's a serotonin releaser and some people find that 6-APB is more dopaminergic but not quite as serotonergic as they're looking for. I'd recommend keeping doses with both lower than normal though to avoid any of the risks associated with combining multiple serotonin releasers. :)

I wouldn´t be posting here anymore if i mixed the whole lot together.

And yes, better be very carefull with that combo. I can see it going wrong very fast with only overdoing it a little bit. Not a lot of 6-apb is needed to become a very happy bunny, btw. I consider mdai to be the main ingredient in this mix, not the other way around

some people find that 6-APB is more dopaminergic but not quite as serotonergic as they're looking for.

I thought it was the other way around?

Well, it's hard to say for certain since there's no research on this one, but given the intense stimulation and rushes, being too stimulated to sleep for 13 hours etc that I experienced - that screams dopamine to me. A lot of users find this not quite as empathogenic as MDMA/MDA and that's thought to be linked to serotonin, so adding more serotonin to achieve that effect would make sense.

I wouldn´t be posting here anymore if i mixed the whole lot together.

And yes, better be very carefull with that combo. I can see it going wrong very fast with only overdoing it a little bit. Not a lot of 6-apb is needed to become a very happy bunny, btw. I consider mdai to be the main ingredient in this mix, not the other way around

I thought it was the other way around?

I thought it was the other way around as well. In fact I was considering trying to find a more dopaminergic drug to pair with 6-APB for this very reason. I personally was thinking something like 4-fa would be a good pair both due to mode of action and its duration.

Out of curiosity what kind of doses did you use for your combo's and what timing? I'm trying to judge what would be safe. Obviously less of both and mileage varies person to person. Personally I was thinking like 85-100mg of 6-apb and like an hour or so later 100-150mg of 4-fa.

Well, the extra dopamine from 4-FA and mpa got me interested too. It´s weird MDAI turned out to be the best combo (so far).

Usually i always down the 6-apb first (didnt happen with 4-FA though) and snort small lines of the other drug. Imo it´s easier to manage the dosing since you dont have to wait a full hour between bombs and risk loosing the effects of the first one when you keep on bombing small amounts every hour or so. Snorting allows for smaller increments. I´m going to have a hard time doing this with 4-FA in the future ... >.<

the only dosing i´ve sorted out properly is with MDAI: (sub)standard 6-apb dose with a normal MDAI bomb later on (you can even drop this after the 6-apb euphoria fades away, it will still produce better euphoria than the 6-apb itself) When i took 4-FA i also had gbl in my system so the doses i took are not really representative + i wrecked my serotonin system in my early 20´s: ignorance+ e

I suggest to split the pile of 4-fa in 2 or 3 bombs and see what happens after each one. Better be cautious with this combo. There is nothing reported so far on effects that I know off. I think there is one report here on bluelight. He had a horrible time on it but i suspect the 6-apb powder he used was not the real deal(it was a white powder). still keep that in mind when you´re trialing though

I don´t know how much the doses you mentioned affect you so I can´t say if they´re too big or too small.

I've used this compound on two consecutive occasions.

First was 75 mg after initial allergy test, followed by a booster of 50mg at T-6:00 and 9mg 4 HO MET an hour later. The experience was enjoyable but not as deep as I had hoped, a touch on the boring and unproductive side. Fun though.

Second was 125 mg which was mild and enjoyable. I again dosed 12mg of 4 HO MET after the 9 hour point with a psychic friend who had never taken a drug before. She wanted to try ayahuasca. I managed to talk her into dipping her feet in the pond before diving right in, as it were.

4 hours into the 4 HO MET 10mg of MXE was added. This produced favorable results that brought me to about a +2.5.

Each experience produced no hangover whatsoever and no negative side effects.

6-apb/4fa combo

has anyone experienced with this before? Ive done mdma/4-fa combo before, it was fine, added some needed stimulation... Im thinking on doing something like 150 4-fa/ 130 6apb, would that be too crazy? may be going down to 120 mg 4fa to keep things safe...

Any help will be precieated...

thanks.

Merged.

Personally I don't think that sounds like a very safe combination. I find 6-APB raises my heart rate quite dramatically, so adding another stimulant into the mix sounds like a recipe for trouble.

Have you tried 6-APB on its own before? For me it has been more than stimulating enough. I think just a single dose of 150-160mg 6-APB with nothing added would be more than enough stimulation. YMMV of course :)

has anyone experienced with this before? Ive done mdma/4-fa combo before, it was fine, added some needed stimulation... Im thinking on doing something like 150 4-fa/ 130 6apb, would that be too crazy? may be going down to 120 mg 4fa to keep things safe...

Any help will be precieated...

thanks.

Assuming you have used both on their own, I would say if you wanted to try the combo start lower on both dosage wise. 125mg-150 mg of 6APB is very intense IMO. I'd like to try the 4-FA combo (when I get some 4-FA), but I personally would plan on doing it in more of 85mg 6APB, 100mg 4-FA split for my first time experimenting.

^ Some sound advise, when combining drugs always significantly lower the dosage of both compounds as they'll often have a lot more synergy than you'd expect - and not just for the positive enjoyable effects, but the unpleasant and dangerous ones too. Start small, stay safe. Combos, particularly with RCs, are probably the biggest danger to most drug users here at BL right now.

Does anyone has experience with 6-apb and lsd?
I maybe try out this combo in two weeks. 6-apb may also act as an agonist of the 5-HT2A and 5-HT2B receptors, the former likely explaining its reputed psychedelic effects.
As a general rule with combos I would lower the lsd dose, but I was wondering if the speedy effects wouldn't outrun the lsd?
On the other hand 6-apb is a little bit psychedelic on its own..

About a month ago I tried a 6-apb/2c-e combo, which I found extremely enjoyable. I took about 10-15-mg of 2c-e, which didn't seem to cause much of an effect. About 1-2 hrs later I dropped 125mg of 6-apb and yet another hour later, I might say I was trippin' balls. 6-apb and 2c-e have an awesome interaction going on. It seemed as if light wasn't made up out of all colors anymore. Instead it consisted out neon-colors only: yellow, orange, green, blue, purple and pink. All in the most brightest variation imaginable. Even fluorescent lights seemed warm and friendly. The wood grain in the bathroom stalls started to crawl up and about and the knots in the wood turned into eyes which were looking at me. Only bright colors mattered, they just popped, while the rest sort of faded into the background. I took this combo twice at two different parties, but although it is great fun, this might not be a great party combo for everyone. For some reason I (and my friends who took this combo) sometimes experienced great difficulty understanding other people in the loud environment. It's not like I couldn't hear them or the surroundings were to loud, the sound that came out of peoples mouths just didn't always translate into understandable words. On top of that, if I was able to have a conversation with someone my attention would sort of get sucked into the back of my head (this is kind of what it felt like to me) and it was very difficult to keep my focus in the conversation. But all in all, this is a combo I can recommend to everyone who is interested in a psychedelic adventure.

About a month ago I tried a 6-apb/2c-e combo, which I found extremely enjoyable. I took about 10-15-mg of 2c-e, which didn't seem to cause much of an effect. About 1-2 hrs later I dropped 125mg of 6-apb and yet another hour later, I might say I was trippin' balls. 6-apb and 2c-e have an awesome interaction going on. It seemed as if light wasn't made up out of all colors anymore. Instead it consisted out neon-colors only: yellow, orange, green, blue, purple and pink. All in the most brightest variation imaginable. Even fluorescent lights seemed warm and friendly. The wood grain in the bathroom stalls started to crawl up and about and the knots in the wood turned into eyes which were looking at me. Only bright colors mattered, they just popped, while the rest sort of faded into the background. I took this combo twice at two different parties, but although it is great fun, this might not be a great party combo for everyone. For some reason I (and my friends who took this combo) sometimes experienced great difficulty understanding other people in the loud environment. It's not like I couldn't hear them or the surroundings were to loud, the sound that came out of peoples mouths just didn't always translate into understandable words. On top of that, if I was able to have a conversation with someone my attention would sort of get sucked into the back of my head (this is kind of what it felt like to me) and it was very difficult to keep my focus in the conversation. But all in all, this is a combo I can recommend to everyone who is interested in a psychedelic adventure.

This is very promising for my lsd/6-apb combo. The 6-APB potentiated the 2c-e a lot? If you wanna trip on the same intensity with 2c-e alone, how much would you take?

This was the first time I tried 2c-e. I took a capsule with about 12mg of 2c-e and waited for about 2,5 hours. I did notice something, but couldn't really make out if it was an actual effect or just the combination of a little alcohol and placebo and that's when I decided to add some 6-apb in the mix. After about an hour I was, as I said, trippin' balls. So it's deffinately no overstatement when you say the 6-apb potentiated the 2c-e ;)

That sounds very nice :D I'm kinda looking for a full blown psychedelic adventure...
The speedy effect of 6-apb didn't diminish any of the effect?

In the case of 2c-e: not really, not for me anyway. But I did experience it when dropping some 4-fa at the end of a (light) 2c-b trip, it was kind of waking up from a nice dream, so this might also be true for lsd.

That sounds very nice :D I'm kinda looking for a full blown psychedelic adventure...
The speedy effect of 6-apb didn't diminish any of the effect?
Let me know how it turned out btw! Oh, you'll might want to know this as well: the 2c-e did diminish the stimulating effect of the 6-apb. I was wide awake, but didn't really have a lot of physical energy.

Last edited: