• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[6-APB Subthread] Combinations

Hi Kaaskoek!
I tried this at a festival in the summer. I had 150mg 6-apb followed by 10mg 2-cb 2 hours later. To be honest, I couldn't really tell too much difference as the 150mg 6-apb was the dominant feature of the trip. I do remember lying down and staring at the sky and having some great morphing visuals from the cumulus clouds and deep blue sky (it was a very hot day). It was fun and I suffered no ill effects. I think more 2-cb and less 6-apb could make for an interesting combo.

Hey, I recently tried a similar combo. 125mg of 6-apb powder followed by 20mg 2c-i an 1.5 hours after. Honestly i could hardly feel the 2c-i. 6-apb really overpowers it. It did add a bit to the visuals, things were a bit wavey. Really stimulating, which i didn't mind too much, as i was dancing like crazy. Never have done 2c-b so i cannot provide any insight there, just thought you might like my two cents!

Wasn't entirely sure, but psychedelics might be a better place for this. Thanks!

6-APB is psychedelic enough for me if I smoke say, 5 or more joints. But I want to take this combo at a party and although smoking weed will probably be permitted (yay NL! ;) ), I don't want to spend half my night rolling joints for the full effects to arise.

hx_, your experience sounds amazing and pretty much what I'm looking for. I love pretty colours flying around and seeing my surroundings morph. But looking at the other replies, could it be that the profound (visual) experience you had was also due to the 5-APB? I could be wrong, but I do seem to recall that the 5-/6-APB combo is more psychedelic than 6-APB on it's own. Also, hx_, was your experience at night or during the day? In my experience it's the darker it gets, the more you see.

I think I will take a notepad with me and make some hourly notes when the night is there and maybe write a trip report afterwards. My memory is really f**ked lately and I can't really remember a lot about my last roll. I hope that by writing things down will help my brain a bit with doing it's job ;)

And my apologies for the bad grammar. Wrote the last reply on my phone while working and the lack of overview on such a tiny screen combined with divided attention doesn't really work that well.

6-APB is psychedelic enough for me if I smoke say, 5 or more joints. But I want to take this combo at a party and although smoking weed will probably be permitted (yay NL! ;) ), I don't want to spend half my night rolling joints for the full effects to arise.

hx_, your experience sounds amazing and pretty much what I'm looking for. I love pretty colours flying around and seeing my surroundings morph. But looking at the other replies, could it be that the profound (visual) experience you had was also due to the 5-APB? I could be wrong, but I do seem to recall that the 5-/6-APB combo is more psychedelic than 6-APB on it's own. Also, hx_, was your experience at night or during the day? In my experience it's the darker it gets, the more you see.

I think I will take a notepad with me and make some hourly notes when the night is there and maybe write a trip report afterwards. My memory is really f**ked lately and I can't really remember a lot about my last roll. I hope that by writing things down will help my brain a bit with doing it's job ;)

I found the mix with the 5and6-APB to be much more stimulant/MDA like and less confusing than just 6-APB and 2C-B which at times actually felt a bit dysphoric due to the massive visuals and body rushes.

As you've mentioned, the darker it is, the more room there is for the visuals to fill. Most of my trips with this combo were in the evenings and at night, although watching the sunrise on it was amazing.

I remember to read in 6-APB megathread someone having a nasty trainwreck with this two.

No but I sniffed about 10 mg. of 2C-C toward the end of a 150 mg. 6-APB experience. Having never tried 2C-C with mdma, I imagine the effects would be similar. Personally I would rather do 2C-I next time instead. 2C-C for me can be sorta dark at times even though it's said to be a lighter 2C compound, and that's what happened with this experiment, although a low dose was still pleasant overall. I don't have much experience with 2C-B unfortunately, but I'm sure it would be awesome on 6-APB. I say do half the amount of 2C-B you normally would, toward the end of the 6-APB peak. Also one thing I noticed was that I could smoke all the JWH I wanted. I literally smoked about as much as I normally would in two weeks during the later part of the night.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feedback! I'm going to look into all this info and get back to you! Now I have to chill out after a confusing but awesome night on MXE ;)

I'm interested in trying this combo. The 6-apb wasn't too psychedelic for me but I may have only dosed 100-50 mgs. Couldn't believe how hard I rollled and how long it lasted. Fucking Intense and the product was def pure. I'm wondering if the 2c-b would add a little energy because the APB while speedy I didn't want to do much but just lay down and listen to the best dnb mixes I've ever heard from Ed rush and Optical on DNB TV you tube. Highly recommend checking it out. Its how DNB should be, Not sure what happend to this style don't hear much of it anymore. Could possibly taking the 2c-b first then after an hour dose the 6-apb to keep it speedy? Anymore reports would be appreciated.. Oh one more thing. After rolling face for 6 plus hours on APb I kinda got a little sick of it and knew I had to go to bed. 3-4 etilozam brought everything down and I slept like a baby

So has anyone ever ended up trying the combo. I would like to try for the same reasons as you. I'd like to try the APB out in a club but it always floors me and I'm hoping to get some extra energy from it. Maybe even just a small does of the FA. I know this is an old thread but I can't find anyone whos tried the combo.

How much 6-APB do you take when you do it? I've only done it once at 150mg but I couldn't imagine wanting any more stimulation at that dose, most of the reports I've read in which more stimulation was desired were with lower doses - I definitely wouldn't combine the two if you're going for a higher dose.

Yeah, it takes a lot of etizolam to knock that 6-APB out :p But since the 2C-B deal isn't coming through I've shifted my sights towards 2C-P, as it is way heavier on the visual aspect. Also this seems like a better substance for such a combo since most users here seem to feel the 6-APB overpowers a little. A stronger effect from the 2C-X side should compensate for this.

Ok you say this, you could explain a little bit why its not a good idea? Too much serotonin? Thought maybe the 4-fa would give a little extra dopamine to 6-apb tired euphoria.

6-apb and 2c-b(bliss)

I tried this combo last night at a dance party event. I dropped the apb a few hours before the doors opened,then more when I got in. Got in was rolling face feeling good, As long as I stood up and stayed dancing I wasn't too dopey like the first time I did apb. Then about an hour later a friend gave a key sized bump amount which i took orally as well as a key bump sniffed of 2c-b. I really didn't think it was enough to feel anything but It sure was. The colors were amazing, music sounded beautiful and orgasmic. People did look a little strange with there eyes getting big and small. Took one more tiny key bump towards the end up the night which kicked the trip in more. The visuals were amazing, sort of shroom like with a hint of acid, but yet I felt euphoric and not paranoid like I do on acid. Biggest side effect was when I was out in the cold I was freezing, and even being in a cold room was uncomfortable. May have been from the 6-apb. Felt a little confusion and a little difficulty in talking towards the end up the night but was pretty much just enjoying the visuals. I highly recommend this combo.. I'd say I did 200mgs 6-apb spread out, and maybe 10? or 15mgs 2c-b. He said it was strongly concentrated, whatever that means. I wonder if it was 2c-b fly do to how strong the small amount was, but may have been potentiated by the 6-apb. The trip lasted about 5 hours total.

nice post just waiting for sample of 6 apb and 5 apb we will see how it goes maybe I will order it some.since I dont have access to 2cb and only to 2cd maybe I will try that combo.do you know what dose of 6apb did you take

Merged a few threads, felt like we've needed this for a while. Will scour the latest B&D thread and see if anything needs to be moved here :)

Last edited: