• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How much water to IV coke with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoney

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I have a really hard time hitting my veins as it is... even doctors have a hard time hitting them. As you all know (if you've done coke), trying to inject cocaine only makes it harder, especially trying to double-pump to make sure I'm still in the vein. I hadn't done any blow in like 15 months, but recently I got like a quarter of some fire shit and did it all night with some friends. I tried only once to IV and failed, but I was feeling good so it didn't matter. I was helping my friend shoot up for the first time, and I thought to myself, it would be so much easier if I used less water. If I had to inject less fluid, and I could use a .3cc syringe instead of a 1cc syringe, it would be easier to handle and I wouldn't have as much of a problem. One of my biggest problems is that all the 'normal' veins in my left arm have collapsed and re-routed, and mine are so deep, I can't find many of them, so I have to shoot with my left hand into my right arm for the most part (and I'm right handed... making it doubly hard).

Just wondering if it's a good idea to use less water, like .25cc, or if that becomes dangerous because of how concentrated the coke becomes? I've had my fair share of chest pains and other problems... the last time I 'really' did coke was when I got a half ounce and I was shooting it and snorting it for a few days, and I had slight chest pains whenever I had even a tiny bit of anxiety the next several weeks. I didn't experience any pain this last time.

Also, any tips on finding veins, or good places to IV would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

Check out THIS thread. It is a mega thread with compiled information about all things injecting. It has vein maps as well.

Also, whenever I inject cocaine, I don't use very much water, I only use ~30 units (0.3 cc), and I have never had any problems. It is much easier to do it this way, so you don't have to worry about holding the syringe steady to push in 80-100 units. And when injecting coke, we all know how we can get shaky and shit and end up missing.

So yes, using that little water should not be a problem. Just push it in slowly if you are worried about the concentration..

Do you know of any good ways to search for veins? Mine are so deep, I'm really trying to find one or two on my left arm. The one that goes right up the middle of your arm, the cephalic vein, collapsed years ago and the veins have re-routed, although I guess part of it remains because I can still hit the top crook of my elbow. But, it's a bitch trying to shoot left-handed. The diagrams make sense for my right arm, but they don't for my left arm anymore. Those routes for the big veins are mainly gone.

Sweet. I found one! That's two today I've gotten. At this pace I'll be all ready to rock n roll by the time I get mah shit.

Last edited:
If you already have bad veins, your days of slamming coke are numbered. That having been said, after a few shots, vasoconstriction becomes a major factor, and you end up with lots of misses, partial misses, and "dry wells" before you give up or the coke runs out.

There is a great vein on the underside of both (my) arms that rolls easily to the outside, and is harder to hit the closer I got to my elbow, but worked well for a long time after the top of forearm, inside elbow and bicep veins stopped behaving.

With regard to volume and concentration, its a bit of a catch 22. The less water you use creates higher concentration which in turn increases vasoconstriction at the injection site, and will cause necrosis when you miss a hit. Not sure what concentration you are using now, but try 1 cc of H20 per .5 gram of cocaine. At that concentration, you should get a pretty good bell ringer from 30-40 units solution (if your coke is decent quality).

Hope this helps. Be safe and have fun.

FC

I use the same amt that I woul duse for dope.. unless its shitty coke with like some undesolving cut. So like if I do a speedball 3 bags and 100mg ill use 40 units. Coke is very water soluable I think.. you can really cram a lot of coke into a lil of water.

I dont know how the quality of th ecoke is.. but 100mg will give me a bellringer.. I am sur eif it was good itd kill me lol but its probbly cut to shit. Bellringers are lke a boner all over your body.. insane rush way different then h

If you already have bad veins, your days of slamming coke are numbered. That having been said, after a few shots, vasoconstriction becomes a major factor, and you end up with lots of misses, partial misses, and "dry wells" before you give up or the coke runs out.

There is a great vein on the underside of both (my) arms that rolls easily to the outside, and is harder to hit the closer I got to my elbow, but worked well for a long time after the top of forearm, inside elbow and bicep veins stopped behaving.

With regard to volume and concentration, its a bit of a catch 22. The less water you use creates higher concentration which in turn increases vasoconstriction at the injection site, and will cause necrosis when you miss a hit. Not sure what concentration you are using now, but try 1 cc of H20 per .5 gram of cocaine. At that concentration, you should get a pretty good bell ringer from 30-40 units solution (if your coke is decent quality).

Hope this helps. Be safe and have fun.

FC

Thanks. I've been doing some 'exploring' this week, and I've found several veins that have re-routed in my left arm and successfully drawn blood from them (but haven't shot anything up yet, as I don't have my shit). And I know about the vasoconstriction making things even worse... fucking sucks. What I typically do is take lines throughout the night (because, honestly, I get an amazing high just from that, and sometimes bellringers can be too intense and leave me craving/shaking badly) and take a shot once an hour or so. Inevitably I'll get pulled into trying to hit a spot, ANY spot for like an hour at some point.. but fortunately I've learned about re-using needles, so I'm just gonna buy like 100 and not re-use a single one.

1cc per 500mg ?? did you mean, 1cc per 50mg ? Because with 30-40 units I'd be shooting like 2 grams at once (instant death), lol. I like the idea of 1cc per 50mg, and I'm assuming that's what you meant. That will enable me to use the .3cc syringes a lot more easily = making IV'ing easier to handle the needle and stuff when I'm all shaky.

No. 1cc = 100 units. One gram of good coke will disolve into 1 cc of water, but that would be too concentrated. If you dissolve 500 mg. (1/2 gram) into 100 units of water, you should get two really good 250 mg. shots to pull to 65 - 80 units each. BTW, I am a 225 lb. guy in great physical shape with a strong heart. Don't push 250 mg. unless you know what you are doing.

FC

Well, people can post however much water they personally use but here is my pet peeve when I used to do that. Only use as much water to break it down, and dissolve the shot. Using too much water dilutes the product, not enough and you cant draw it into the rig. Now if you want a strong shot, from my experience is dont break it down so much that you can extract all the stuff into the rig, meaning put a decent amount of water but not enough to completely dissolve everything, as you will just have a diluted shot, you can use the residue leftover to load another shot with a little fresh powder. I found what works best is if you have a rig that you can unscrew the needle from and suck up the liquid that way either through a piece of boiled cotton or a micron filter. A lot of the particles might seem too big to inject at first that you soak up but the water in the rig will further dilute the yay. If you can, you should see if you can get a butterfly setup. If you dont know what that is google it, if you can get that, its 250% easier to hit with people that have issues hitting veins because it has a hose that goes from the needle to the rig so when your checking the flash you dont actually have to risk moving the needle. Most people cant get those unless you know someone who works in a lab, when i was rigging I know I couldnt find them, but i also didnt know about them. Hope this helps, if parts of this are confusing let me know which parts and i can elaborate further. Good luck, and most importantly be safe.

It depends on how much chow you want to run. As a rule of thumb I would use 25 units for every .2g. Having a quarter around me to slam would be terrible. Be careful!!!

Guys. I want to try cocaine through a vein, but do not know in what proportions to mix water and cocaine? My weight is 60 kg. Used very rarely, once a month. Help! How many mg of cocaine and how much water? How to stir cocaine in the water? Preheat a spoon it into the fire? Give me a good advise.

It is very easy to use IV to shoot up whatever it is your doing. 1st, if it is hard to find viens, take a 4min jog outside then do like 20-30 push ups. Your blood will be circurlating very well after that. Have everything set up and ready to go before step 1. 2nd use a belt , but place the belt half way between ur elbow and shoulder. Wrap it around tight ( not crazy tight but very firm then bite down on the belt to maintain the constriction. 3rd, Be sitting down & hold ur arm down and pump ur fist 4-8 times. Your viens will be popping out. 4th. Put a circle key ring ( no keys on it odviously) on the top of the plunger. U will have a circle at the top that you can put your finger thru and it is much easier pull back to " register" to see if you R N your vien. 5th. What i do is put 1/5 of the lenth of ur needle , then pull back just A Little bit so there is a small bubble. Then go for the vien and if U " hit " it blood will go into the small bubble U made by doimg the 5th step. If U see blood your good to go and slowly push in the substance you are doing. If U follow the steps I have just given U. U will never have to worry about infections or Abscess. Trust me I have been doing it for A LONG time. Please fill free to write me if u have any questions. I hope what I have written helps...

This thread was from 2011... and we have an IV mega thread anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.