• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction How to Inject MS Contin 30mg?

King J

Bluelighter
Hello,

I need to know for harm-reduction sake. I can't find a legit post anywhere about this. The closest one was this thread which contained advice:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/582412-m-30-morphines

I need solid tips and procedures for how to do this. I am so used to the process of injecting white powder Heroin, in which involves no heating and filitering use a cigarette filter, that I really don't want to hurt myself. I'm not looking to do this a lot, just a few times with my pills.

Help/advice appreciated!!

Bluelight harm reduction ftw guys!

http://www.heroinhelper.com/curious/chemistry/internet_pills.shtml justdont heat the pill likeitsaysand you sould be fine

I am looking at this one now:

http://www.heroinhelper.com/curious/chemistry/mscontin_injection.shtml

I have read many times that shooting a pill, especially an ER pill, requires serious filtration. I especially don't want this gelling up in my vein. It doesn't gel up in my nose when I crush it up and snort it. I have the M 30 MS Contin's. I am not sure if these are better than the ABG 30's I was getting before. I was reading you need a micron filter.

But can I use a cigarette filter, and just use like 3 of them to filter it 3 times to make it safe or a LOT safer? Would this work?

Notto sure man about these gel pills. I have never done one.But a cig filter should be fine. Its what i use. f you areconsideringswitching toivinstead of other methods i suggest buying a micron filter. If its a gel pillyoumay have to heat it.But i seenapost on herewhere itshows how muchstuff gets into yoursolution when you heat it. I can take a look for ya.

Its real easy crush the pill, and a little bit of table salt and the cover in water and mix like 1 ml of water then put in a medeium sized cotton and draw up. The salt mixes with the time release matrix and keeps from gelling

You most certainly need to be using a micron filter. Cotton and the like will not catch all of the binders and fillers, and you will be putting all of that shit directly into your veins.

Here is a link to the Micron filtering megathread and FAQ.

Do your homework. Invest in your health. If you're going to do this, do it right.

I really am afraid to shoot it in my vein is there any way I can IM it into the muscle?

Yea Iming the pills would be much more dangerous then Iving them. If your scared then I would plug them lot less potential for complications that way.

The only thing you want to be IMing is diamorphine amps, which unfortunately are now really hard to get hold of. My brother in law had them on script for years but they stopped giving them out here about6 years ago or so, the drs keep the good stuff for themselves lol ;)

Do not under any circumstances IM pills! Even with a micron filter it is very very dangerous and is asking for a abscess. Do not IM anything that does not come in a vial made for injection it's as simple as that. IVing pills is bad enough but IMing them is even worse and IMing mscontins would be just asking for it. It would be a good way to lose a limb me thinks. Also if you have ever had IM morphine in a hospital like i have you would know how much it stings like hell :\

Injecting any type of pill always has it's inherent risks. With all the binders and fillers, if it's not properly prepared and filtered it can lead to a nasty infection. I've been an opiate user for about 5 years now, both synthetic and heroin. I've found that the best way to use your specific pills intravenously is to first crush it up into a powder like you would if you were going to sniff it. I would recommend one at a time until you know your tolerance. Eating pills and shooting them are worlds apart as far as the effect they have on your body. Put the finely ground powder into your cooking vessel and add about 70 cc of water. Then, heat it just until the point where it bubbles. Any more beyond that and you risk burning off all of the oxycodone. I typically use a small, tightly wadded ball of cotton. Draw the liquid up into the syringe through the cotton. The liquid will have residual color, usually blue that's used in manufacturing the pill. That's normal. THERE WILL BE RESIDUE LEFT IN YOUR COOKER!! That's all the shit that you DON'T want getting into your veins. You can repeat the process once more after you've injected what's in your needle. Find your vein, make sure you're in, and away you go.

^ Don't heat Oxy before injecting it. All of the oxy will dissolve just fine in room temp water. The only factor is the amount of water you use, since there is a certain amount of oxycodone that can dissolve per ml of water.

Prepping oxycodone IR (roxi) for injection is way simpler than other drugs such as MsContin which gels up when it comes in contact with water.

I just read most of this thread and SWIM tried to inject a 30mg "30ms m" http://www.drugs.com/imprints/m-ms-30-18151.html
this one to be precise, now SWIM wiped the purple coding off and got it to the powder, and SWIM crushed it down all the way put it in a spoon with about 140 units of water
cooked it a litttle so all of it could fit in the rif and injected. SWIM found you get a nice rush for about 20 seconds its only worth it if you have others and can do more snorting it on top of that.

Not easy, but doable.

Hello,

I need to know for harm-reduction sake. I can't find a legit post anywhere about this. The closest one was this thread which contained advice:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/582412-m-30-morphines

I need solid tips and procedures for how to do this. I am so used to the process of injecting white powder Heroin, in which involves no heating and filitering use a cigarette filter, that I really don't want to hurt myself. I'm not looking to do this a lot, just a few times with my pills.

Help/advice appreciated!!

Bluelight harm reduction ftw guys!

the first thing that someone who isn't you would need is a very large syringe. I have failed to see anyone mention the fact that the more water you use the easier it will be to get the good stuff out of the Gel matrix and into someone who isn't yous arm. unfortunately, with large syringes, large needles usually... So I would not recommend this if someone who is into you Has any trouble at all hitting. because we're talking at least two milliliters of water per pill... The best thing that someone who isn't me has found has been an arterial blood gas collection kit. So what's your Subject will do is to simply crush the pills into a spine a powder as possible, empty them into a suitable vessel for heating, not boiling, just heating, you want Bubbles and steam but not a full on boil. Anything hot enough to boil is also hot enough to destroy the goodies. at this point the subject will remove the needle from the syringe, this is very important, and cover the end of the syringe with cotton and sUck up as much of that liquid as you can. I think I also failed to mention that it helps if the water is slightly saline. at this point, you can either just go ahead and take the vein train to Ripsville or add some more water and do a second wash into the same syringe. If you have done it right the liquid in the barrel will be cRystal clear. if you have Parcipitent, simply squirt the liquid into another vessel and filter again. It works. Sometimes too well. Because as we all know our favorite alkaloids are all water soluble, all we are trying to do is make a solution of our alkaloids with no other constituents. If you use a lot of water, you can do that. This is not an everyday thing however owning to the size of the needle that one must use.

To everyone talking about snorting ms contin on this thread: Morphine has a very low bioavailibility when snorted, so it's pretty much a waste. You'd be better off taking it orally.

To everyone talking about snorting ms contin on this thread: Morphine has a very low bioavailibility when snorted, so it's pretty much a waste. You'd be better off taking it orally.
you are correct. The bioavailability of morphine when inhaled its like 10 percent. When swallowed its only like 30. When injected however, be it IM or IV...the bioavailability of morphine is almost perfect

I have 60mg ms Contins that have no coating and crush up easy. Couldn't I just mix with water, let sit for 5 min, draw up thru some cotton and shoot? I'm new to iv thing and don't do it that much. Someone guide me.

This kinda breaks the thread bit I've had a rough day for pain and shot Dilaudid 8 mg one at 5:30am and one an hr ago. Those were my last 2 dillies cause I switched back to oxy. If I'd know I would have been shooting I would have kept the dillies. My question is can I prep these Oxys just like Dilaudid and iv them. I don't know manufacture but it starts with A. Their 15 mg tiny pills. Any tips would be appreciated. I tried to prep MS Contin and that shit didn't work. I have 4 of those left. I'm on Opana ER 20mg but got the reformulated shit and I ain't takin no Dremel or whatever I've heard here to prep them. Those would be awesome if I could but mostly I'm happy with oral but liking iv more and more.

I'm an impatient man so I just got home and iv'd an oxy. To some of you it's no biggie but to an ametuer like me it's great. Did it just like my dillies. Came out great. I have very small veins so I had a hard time finding one but I did and it was pretty good. Not as strong as dillies but def lasting longer. My tolerance is up so I prob need to do 30mg next time but I will before day is out. Just can't figure out ms Contins. Turned to gel when water hit powder. Big chunks floating in the gel. I ain't shooting nothing like that. I've heard not to heat pills but do I heat that gel? Please help