PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MET Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a theory about a potentially really interesting tryptamine combination:

4-HO-MET + 5-MeO-DMT

So far I haven't personally sampled either chemical, but according to what I've read about Metocin, the most prominent feature of the high seems to be the beautiful, vivid, and intricate visuals; other psychological and cognitive faculties seem to be left relatively untouched. (Of course, with any potent tryptamine, a high enough dose will significantly alter all of the above. Just apparently less so with Metocin.)

5-MeO-DMT, on the other hands, is seemingly abundant in all of the psychedelic attractions that Metocin lacks, with powerful ego loss, spiritual revelation, and perspective shift, but seems relatively lacking in the visual department.

If my understanding is correct, these two chemicals could fit together like a key and a lock. The transcendental and spiritual effects of 5-MeO-DMT, when provided a channel for vivid and complex visual manifestation, could easily allow for entity-contact experiences surpassing DMT in intensity and realism.

Or maybe I'm just dreaming.

^ I have mixed 5-meo-dmt with 4-ho-dipt/4-aco-dipt and the experience was beyond words each and every time. Im sure a combo with 4-ho-met would be amazing in the right setting.

Ooh, this thread is getting me excited about 4-HO-MET! I've never been a big psychedelic fan and found 4-AcO-DMT too sedating/weird. Since stims are my DOC I think I'd dig the clear-headedness and euphoria of 4-HO :)

Tried it twice and had a blast! It's my favourite tryptamine so far =D
I've experienced the 'net the connects everthing' visuals on both occasions, so I'm wondering if any of you guys also experience this? I haven't tried DMT yet but I believe this 'net' visuals can be pretty similar. The 'net' is everywhere in my visual field and seen best when lookin at the (night) sky. I love it! :D

Ooh, this thread is getting me excited about 4-HO-MET! I've never been a big psychedelic fan and found 4-AcO-DMT too sedating/weird. Since stims are my DOC I think I'd dig the clear-headedness and euphoria of 4-HO :)

Sounds like you would love 4-HO-MET!

šljiva;10257854 said:
Tried it twice and had a blast! It's my favourite tryptamine so far =D
I've experienced the 'net the connects everthing' visuals on both occasions, so I'm wondering if any of you guys also experience this? I haven't tried DMT yet but I believe this 'net' visuals can be pretty similar. The 'net' is everywhere in my visual field and seen best when lookin at the (night) sky. I love it! :D

Oooh I have some I've not yet tried... my first true strong psycedelic experience was on 3g of shrooms, I saw covering EVERYTHING this network-like pattern of intersecting glowing neon lines, with bright nodes where they intersect, and energy pulsing along them. Is something like this what you mean by "net that connects everything"? How exciting... I am pretty sure I will try it VERY soon!!!

Oooh I have some I've not yet tried... my first true strong psycedelic experience was on 3g of shrooms, I saw covering EVERYTHING this network-like pattern of intersecting glowing neon lines, with bright nodes where they intersect, and energy pulsing along them. Is something like this what you mean by "net that connects everything"? How exciting... I am pretty sure I will try it VERY soon!!!
Yeah that's it! ;]

And it had like semi electronic fractalish nodes in between... Crazy! =D I was at the beach watchin the sunset and when the Sun slowy went behind the hill in the distance this net was becoming more and more visible and in the last moment when the Sun went down the net totally exploded everywhere, psychedelic as a motherfucker xD

Finally got my scale. Its a Dalman Carat scale, seems pretty accurate(aldo i'll be cautious). Just did an allergy test with 4-ho-met. Took less than 1mg. Tasted kinda bitter. As said this is just to test i'm not allergic and to be sure it's not some mislabeled crazy psychedelic;).

Would give my left leg to try this one...ah well, someday :\

While we're on the subject, how are 4-HO-MET and 4-AcO-MET the same/different? I know very (very) little about the chemistry stuff and am confused by the HO-/AcO- thing.

Btw guys, will that allergy-test have boosted my tollerance? It was a really small amount. If not, I'll probably test a low dose metocin tonight.(So expect questions and rambling:D)

So I took about 5mg of 4-ho-met tonight and here's how it went the first hour:First tryptamine... ever

My blurred and dazed vision is almost back to normal now, still the happiness remains which is awesome. Decided to smoke some pot which actually made my eyes feel better. I sure do hope it's a long and euphoric afterglow.

Is it strange not to have any visuals at all?(besides some minor things) Euphoria and increased appreciation for things, music,...were the main effects I had. Maybe normal for a low dose? Would be great social material then.

Btw,when i took a shit, every time I layed pressure my vision 'yellowed'. Was strange and hilarious:D.

You need to go higher to get visuals, I personally, begin getting visuals when coming OVER 10mg, my favorite dose is ~20mg

Am I the only one who gets absolutly INSANE closed-eye-visuals on this compound?

I tried this for the first time last night, only ~5mg and had full, beautiful open-eyed visuals* within a few minutes of plugging. They come in waves though and after the first spontaneous wave had passed, I needed to "let go" for later waves to come.

* Obviously at this low dose when I say "full" visuals I don't mean immersive, I just mean "proper" visuals, not just a possible placebo.

Last edited:
So I took about 5mg of 4-ho-met tonight and here's how it went the first hour:First tryptamine... ever

My blurred and dazed vision is almost back to normal now, still the happiness remains which is awesome. Decided to smoke some pot which actually made my eyes feel better. I sure do hope it's a long and euphoric afterglow.

Is it strange not to have any visuals at all?(besides some minor things) Euphoria and increased appreciation for things, music,...were the main effects I had. Maybe normal for a low dose? Would be great social material then.

Btw,when i took a shit, every time I layed pressure my vision 'yellowed'. Was strange and hilarious:D.

It's normal, also for me I'm very thin 47kg and 5mg don't do much, I have visuals with 8mg actually! With 5mg I just yeah have some mindspace and blurred vision aswell with a little bodyload :)

How long does it take for tolerance to lay off? Gonna try 8-9 mg next time, build up slowly.

I just realized that my vision just might have been changed last night. The darker park in the center of the screen which turned brown on occasion(didnt find that strange last night for some reason) is really not there. And some other parts look different too compared to last night.

It takes about 5-7 days to reset tolerance. The changes in your vision is an afterglow and is pretty common, it can last up to weeks.

Less than 1mg would not have boosted your tolerance at all. You can easily take a normal dose and trip. Have a great time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.