• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD DMT & Changa Thread - Machine Elves & The Great Beyond

That's the ones I had SHM. Maybe it was £3.50, can't remember about the postage. I notice a the site I bought my MXE from is now selling them at £25 though. Here's them http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20g-0-001..._Measurement_Equipment_ET&hash=item2eb9acab61

Always seemed reliable enough for dosing 2c's etc. Maybe not for alpraaz powder or something super sensitive.

I've mentioned it before somewhere and can't be arsed typing it out again. Suffice to say eyes open made no difference, my living room was overrun with people, jesters, elves, apes, aboriginals, other creatures, thay had vans and trucks, they were playing tricks on me, they were showing me whole universes and all of reality, than laughing as they packed them away in boxes and loaded it all onto their trucks, people were yelling at me, other littledeviants were doind shit to try and stop me seeing what was going on.....wasn't a bad trip, fucking hilarious, amazing level of intensity, I could see parallel worls, actually rubbing alongside each other like tectonic plates, and they were showing me how easy it is to switch between them.

That sounds bloody epic! I'm gonna do mine alone with some soothing liquid DnB on so everything just melts. As for the combo thing I will be doing it on it's own a few times first but I can imagine a nice big line of K and then quick couple blasts of DMT before you fall into the hole would be quite something %)

As for the combo thing I will be doing it on it's own a few times first but I can imagine a nice big line of K and then quick couple blasts of DMT before you fall into the hole would be quite something %)

falling into a hole at the same time as launching into hyperspace sounds interesting indeed.

Music, you notice it for the first 30secs to one minute, then you realy don't notice it hardly at all till you start to regain your senses of this world, usually for me after about 7-8 mins.....

This was the soundtrack to my most mentalist experiences, there's something of the Bentley Rythm Ace to Club d'Elf, they are completely inspired by DMT, it might sound a bit odd, shit, jazz, not the sort of thing you listen to, but with DMT it makes perfect sense....and at 10 minutes it's the perfect length....this is one piece of music I did have flashes of awareness of while the pranksters were doing their shizzle, they seemed to be aware of the music too.....

I could do with some new scales , I only use 0.01 ones, very accurate still over 10 years old, lol, cost me £50 10 years ago...

But if mg ones are 2-4 quid and they work, looks like a new set is in order. I bought my mate a set of 0.01 ones for christmas last year, cost about 6 quid, wildly inaccurate, can either of you two give me a link to the scales you use that are so ace?

Hahaha your not quite with it today matey! :D

Read my above post that's the link to the scales on ebay. Takes a couple weeks from Asia though, think if you pay a tenner more you'd get them UK to UK next day. The headshops/legal high sites are all selling those scales yet £15 more expensive.

I know what you mean my music taste varies depending what I'm doing, what mood I'm in, what drugs I've been doing etc. The music I listen to on dissociatives is very different to what I'd be looking for on stimulants. That doesn't sound amazing to my sober wee lugs right now but I'm sure given the right mindset it might. I wonder if me listening to that would give me a similar type trip. I have so many questions for these buddah's/wizards/dwarfs/leprachans to answer =D

lol no, I'm not quite with it, gonna ordedr some of them now....are they the ones SHM has too? SHM?

That links not working for me - can't see the pic. The ones I had I was managing to weigh out 10mg doses of 2c-i. I wouldn't count on them for bang to te mg but I would say they were usually sound to the nearest 5mg or so. Bargain for the price.

That links not working for me - can't see the pic. The ones I had I was managing to weigh out 10mg doses of 2c-i. I wouldn't count on them for bang to te mg but I would say they were usually sound to the nearest 5mg or so. Bargain for the price.

Wouldn't fancy weighing out some DOx's on em then with a 5mg swing.

EDIT - obviously you ain't gonna be working out quarters of weed on this. Perfect for me meph etc.

fuckin ell SHM you use mg scales for meph? :eek:

think I just gonna stick with me old faithful 10mg scales, they are def accurate, and I only think i need a new set cos the hinges have broken on the lid, and they are caked in crud.

fuckin ell SHM you use mg scales for meph? :eek:

'koff you. :p What's wrong with that? I've always always required 250mg...why piss about eyeballing and maybe getting it wrong and under? 200mg is a waste on me. With these I can dose perfect every time. And yeah, they're not 1mg accurate, my bad, but very accurate in gradients of 10mg. I don't take anything that requires me to weigh out 2.3mg, I ain't Riklet, but these worked perfectly accurately for pv doses of 10mg and methoxetamine at 30-50 etc.

And especially accurate at grams.

ahh, that's cool, i thought you were looking for milligram accuracy for your meph....

yeah that why i just stick with me 10mg scales, I always start a meph session with either a weighed bomb, or plugged dose, and maybe even weigh out a 400mg pile for making lines with....but by the time that's gone the scales are long forgotten and find ourselves just emptying piles out the bag. Or just pour it all into a trough and dive in face first.

Not so fast Mr Monkey. I know it sounds ridiculous but....my scales cost £3.50 (ebay) from China. Plus about 7 quid postage. I haven't come across anyone with more accurate scales and they were the envy of a certain now retired chemist on here. I've had them 2 years now and besides a battery change I've needed to do nothing to keep them accurate. Oh, they were also the envy of our mutual friend when he saw them.

I <3 my little scales.

yea you can say that again I have it too.it works better than tanita for 100 euros you have video on youtube

Ahhhh just wasted the first 30mg attempting to smoke it :( it did melt but for some reason I never got any off the vapour? I feel a bit nicer than before but it definately didn't work.

Oh thats no good rockstar! Sounds like it can take a while to get the technique down! Can't wait to hear tour stories when you blast off! Good luck mate ;)

just giove it half hour or so then have a proper go, 60mg...

the smoking, vaping technique can be tricky.

It's definitely not the easiest thing to pick up. Which is why DMT-enhanced leaf / changa / whatever you want to call it is by far the best option if you're a first-timer.

You'll get the hang of it though, I'm sure.

Very tricky, was sure by looking at the way it was melting gently it had to be working. I'm wondering if I need more gauzes.. Used 1 very goey gauze then a load of dried basil on top. Was sure it was working there but I never got any vapours... tricky.