• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Slammed Roxy 30's For the first time tonight...tolerance/dosing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diskobiskuits

Greenlighter
So I have a very experienced friend get everything ready to shoot my first 30 mg roxy. I have a few brands of them but was told to use the M 30 Mallinkrodts to be the best. I am aware of how to get everything ready. I just need help pushing off. He was much better than myself in terms of pain/uncomfort levels. I didn't feel much of a rush but did feel good. I ended up shooting a second full 30 mg pill within the hour. There was no increase in rush but i continued to feel good...perhaps even better than from the first one. What is the deal. I waws expecting a pretty intense, fast rush but there wasn't This was as big of a let down as finding out most heroin sucks (intranassaly and way before I would have let somoene pay me to shoot a damn things...before opiates took me over). I can make a half g last the better portion of a day if I can wait thought for a long time that day. Much longer than wanted or like normal, which consists of waking up early immediatley craving much ealier in the AM than they have probbly ever gotten up since they were forced by parents in grade schools. Anyway, I was going to pick up a half g of some decent H. I snort about 300 mg of roxi thoughout the day and it is rare I even nod out or even seem fucked up unless I'm gobbling xanax bars. I treat the dope like they're like roxis and compare price. So the dope is priced at 60 a half gram. I compare that to the fact that I could grab that or 2-3 blues for that price. Given how taxed blues are at certain times a half g can equal just 2 plues. Even when sniffing it it a much better deal to grab the dope as it is is far better than just 2 blues. Even if you have to snort a half gram in two lines.

PS: I have been raging blues a lot lately and had probably already done 240 milligrams that day with about 2 bars of xanax ( i know about benzos and opiates) gotchya

(no prices allowed)

Also, what is your question? I read your entire post (and scanned it even a second time) -- maybe I missed it?

*is the question, "What's the deal?" If so... read the megathread/s. Not many people really think there is a 'rush' with shooting oxycodone (though, 'some' do).

underwhelmed by roxy iv?

I was just wondering if it was normal to not be blown away by banging 30 mgs or 60 within an hour. Everyone touts up IV'ng opiates and how much more fucked up you get and how good the rush and/or high is...despite my otlerance I was still expecting a much stronger high...and a little bit of rush at least. Definietly not all that its cracked out to me. I want to try injecting the fai priced dope I get that always weighs out and I rage it like they are roxies given the price comparison. No ant lines or small bump piles for this cat. I heard banging dope feels much better than banging blues even though I feel its much better to snort roxi blues then dope.

im rambling

Status
Not open for further replies.