• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does the comeup on this take? I took 85mg an hour ago and still the only effect i've got is this rather unpleasant typical pea-feeling.

turn off your p.c and go for a walk! 85mg probabaly wont blow your head off but if its not feeling too good then movement / music / distraction is gunna help

Undoubtedly. It's usually 2 months from its first appearance in the papers due to a "death". Meph, naphyrone and MXE have all been the same.

^Shit, yeah Jay, a ban's inevitable. Only a matter of time. The UK govt at least has taken its new Temp Class Drug Order controls out for a spin once with MXE and we saw what kind of evidence went into the ban there ( i.e. next to none! ) so not like there's any questions left over the ease with which chemicals like 6-APB can be brought under MoDA control any more. Now the media's clicked on to it and decided it's deadly, even if 99% of the stories appearing of late are misinformed lazy reporting so long as they keep appearing the Home Sec is gonna want to be seen to be doing something about this latest drug menace. I give it 6 months, tops.

I think you're all correct. As I say, very sad.

And, without wanting to be disrespectful, the example of the deaths cited in the BBC News story is usually given without full context. The guys that took 6, if that is what they had, were out in the sun all day and had been drinking and mixing that with other drugs. But then for MPs and government officials, for example, Louise Mensch, they don't need to sully their elevated minds with such things as facts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18735858

I have a feeling she is going a long way. That scares me. Don't even listen to what she says, just look into her eyes. How does someone get so corrupt? And I don't even mean in a monetary / power sense. It's like looking at Darth Vadar but not being able to sense the good.

Hey there
I finally received my package and tried it two days in a row.Doses ranging from 80mg to 150 mg.All in all,I think it was a nice experience,but not so intence and was lacking euphoric end empathogenic effects as the reports say.Well they were there,but in very small quantities.
Have fun guys and take care.

Undoubtedly. It's usually 2 months from its first appearance in the papers due to a "death". Meph, naphyrone and MXE have all been the same.
I should make my last purchase soon

^Shit, yeah Jay, a ban's inevitable. Only a matter of time. The UK govt at least has taken its new Temp Class Drug Order controls out for a spin once with MXE and we saw what kind of evidence went into the ban there ( i.e. next to none! ) so not like there's any questions left over the ease with which chemicals like 6-APB can be brought under MoDA control any more. Now the media's clicked on to it and decided it's deadly, even if 99% of the stories appearing of late are misinformed lazy reporting so long as they keep appearing the Home Sec is gonna want to be seen to be doing something about this latest drug menace. I give it 6 months, tops.

Yea they arent fucking around here in the U.S either

Hey there
I finally received my package and tried it two days in a row.Doses ranging from 80mg to 150 mg.All in all,I think it was a nice experience,but not so intence and was lacking euphoric end empathogenic effects as the reports say.Well they were there,but in very small quantities.

I think 80mg probably wasn't enough for you, and the 150mg day two was probably not a very good indicator what you might get from a similar dose in future should you decide to repeat ( if I've read you right? ). Redosing on it doesn't work very well, nor does dosing twice in two days. Effects are likely to be diminished. I think you'd almost certainly get more from 150mg next time round, maybe quite a lot more. Having said that I don't get the mad euphoria some others seem to get from it either.

Hey there

Dosing two days in a row is seriously not advised with this compound. It's an analogue of MDA and until more is known we should treat it similarly to MDA and to some extent MDMA in terms of its safety profile. MDA and MDMA are shown to cause serotonin downregulation and damage to serotonin axons when taken in large amounts or frequently. For these reasons if you're to take these kinds of substances often you'll quickly be hit by depression, anxiety, paranoia, and a significant reduction in effects known as "losing the magic" which for some users never returns.

I'd advise a minimum of one month between doses on 6-APB, 5-APB, MDMA, MDA etc if you wish to keep the pleasant effects and not do yourself any harm.

As for your dosage, 80mg is rather on the low side. 150mg is a significant dose and is actually my favoured dose with this compound but dosing the day after taking 80mg will have resulted in a reduction in effects, so it's to be expected that it underwhelmed you. Don't push the dose higher next time, but instead, give it a month before your next experience like I said, then attempt the 150mg dosage again :)

As with every drug, the Government clearly would prefer to let a few people kill themselves to get the drug banned than admit that 6-APB can be used safely.

I can't imagine what 6 pills of this substance would feel like. It must be one of the most unpleasant ways to die, so far I have been dosing mainly half a pill and that feels manic enough.

Would anyone care to offer thoughts or experiences with a combo of MDMA and 6-APB?

My intention is a 120 - 150 dose of the former followed by a 100 dose of the latter taken 3 or 4 hours in. I knowow its been mentioned on here before but has anyone tried this recently?

The goal is to go dancing for a few hours followed by some trippy dancing / nesting toward the end of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.