Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6-APB doesn't work on me?

Been a reader on here for many years and finally decided to make an account to see if I can get some help with this.

SWIM received 1200mg of tan/ light brown 6-APB from a reputable vendor. SWIM set aside 140-160mg for testing and put the rest away. Proceeded to scoop up the amount and place on tongue. Dissolved instantly in SWIM's saliva. Drank some water then waited. SWIM had not eaten all day so SWIM's stomach was completely empty. SWIM waited 3 hours after the initial testing started before SWIM just decided to go to bed.

So what happened? SWIM is on no medications, eats very healthy, is very fit and lean, SWIM had an empty stomach, and the only thing SWIM had was around 14 hours prior to dosing SWIM had a vegan meal replacement and some pro biotics. And now SWIM's worried that if tried again tonight there might be tolerance? Any help for SWIM would be appreciated greatly ty

pools-closed-3725_preview-1.jpg

Welcome to bluelight! We don't SWIM here, it doesn't provide you with any protection, and it's really annoying to read.

Secondly, the reputation of shady online drug dealers is not a vouchsafe for the quality of the product they sell, no more than it is when dealing with the black market. Have you used a regeant test to see to within the best of your ability that this stuff is legit? I ask because of all the bunk 6-APB that has gone around (though it is possible some don't react to it properly). Some of our members more knowledgeable on empathogens such as this may offer further and more complete insight into your issue.

This thread will have to be merged with the B&D 6-APB thread, but since you're new we'll let this stay as is until you have the chance to reply.

Thanks. Yeah I've tested it with the marquis reagent. It's legit. Also had a friend use some already and he rolled very very very hard. Albeit he took 50 more mg but still I should have felt something.

No idea, these things happen. Just try again at a slightly higher dose? You might just be a hardhead. There are hardheads in (almost) all categories of drugs I think.

Welcome to bluelight by the way :)

Be sure to check out our Index and FAQ that I linked to below in my signature!

I droped 125mg on an empty stomach, and it didn't do anything, although I only waited one hour. I decided that should probably have been enough time on an empty stomach to judge if anything at all was happening. So I droped another 175mg bomb on top of that, and felt it within an hour. Can't say for sure that It was the dosage that was too low, or if i didn't wait long enough, but you could give it a try. 300mg made me do some weird shit though, and the suggested dose is around 100mg, so that casts reasonable doubt on my findings. I have an experience report I typed up for a different forum for that occasion if you want me to post it on here.

I tried 110mg my first time and after about an hour didn't feel a whole lot so I took the rest of the sample I had (40mg). An hour after this it REALLY hit and so I suspect that at least for some of us that it takes quite a while to really kick in. I don't think it was the extra 40mg that floored me but just that after 1 hour, it had not truly gotten going yet.

Thanks for the responses guys. Yeah I think I'll just try a bump at around an hour but not too much. My friend who already took it started to get the more psychedelic aspects of it as his dose was around 250mg.

Anyone have any experience with benzodiazepine use in the comedown of 6-APB?

Just thought I'd let you gentlemen that I got hehhehehehe IM ROLLING BALLS RIGHT MY GOD

Holy shit if any of you were thinking of being hesitant with this well..............................look at me now honey im on top of the fucking universe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i swear im in the beatles recording studio atm ROCK IT JOHN ROCK IT GEORGE SHIT GO

and a quick tid bit while i have some lucidity im fucking chewing my teeth to the bottom mates. AND im going a 4 hr straight peak AND NO SIGN OF RETURNING BACK TO PLANET EARTH SOOON PEACE

Please no "live trip reports" in future as they aren't too conductive. But enjoy. Merged. ~Jesusgreen

Last edited by a moderator:
Please no live trip reports, or multiple posting like this. Save it until you're down, then try write up a full trip report, follow the guidelines in the Trip Reports forum, and then post it there :)

Enjoy the rest of your experience if you're still going.

I'm merging your posts together, then merging this with the 6-APB thread :)

Edit: Merged :)

---

How much do the side-effects increase with very large doses of this, and does the euphoria etc increase enough to make it worth it? Also how trippy does it get?

It's just me and a friend may be obtaining a gram when I visit England for New Years, and he's not looking to do it again, and I'm not planning on sticking it in my pocket on the plane back. I'm also applying the "one month rule" to this, so since I'm only there a week I couldn't split it into two sessions, meaning we're stuck with taking 500mg each.

Given that 150mg was quite strong for me, 500mg seems insane, so I'm inclined to maybe get something else instead, but as there's not much else that we'd like to obtain (as we'll already have weed, alcohol, MXE, 6-APB, and DMT - not in combination, of course), if high dose 6-APB is worth it and the side-effects don't increase too much then it'd be the best option.

Right now I'm leaning against it though as 500mg sounds ridiculous, and possibly dangerous, but it'd still be good to hear if anyone has any experience. If I did do it, I'm leaning towards 250mg, and then another 250mg a few hours in.

Last edited:
500mg is waaaay to much. I took around 175mg and as you can see I got my socks knocked off. Also the trippyness was there but it was mostly like my hands were wavy and i had cartoon fractal CEV's. Peaked for 5 hours, a little to much and now im dehydrated and have a pounding headache. Eyes are still big and black heh. Next time I want to go a lot less haha

I'll also be putting up a full Trip report once i get this damn headache gone and am able to get a few hours of sleep.

Has anyone experienced "brain movies" on 6-apb? Seems probable given the structural similarity to MDA but I haven't read any reports of this happening yet.. So yeh what happens on 6-apb when you close your eyes?

500mg is waaaay to much. I took around 175mg and as you can see I got my socks knocked off. Also the trippyness was there but it was mostly like my hands were wavy and i had cartoon fractal CEV's. Peaked for 5 hours, a little to much and now im dehydrated and have a pounding headache. Eyes are still big and black heh. Next time I want to go a lot less haha

It's important to stay hydrated on this like with MDMA/MDA or your comedown will be much worse and yes you'll have a headache etc :)

Cartoon CEVs haha, yep, sounds just like my experience :D

I think I'm going to get 500mg 6-APB for us both instead, then probably take 150mg + a 100mg redose each. Then instead of another 500mg 6-APB we'll get 250mg aMT :)

Has anyone experienced "brain movies" on 6-apb? Seems probable given the structural similarity to MDA but I haven't read any reports of this happening yet.. So yeh what happens on 6-apb when you close your eyes?
I seem to recall a few moments like this on 6-apb, where the mind races off into some fantasy adventure (like a film) and is self propagating. I always seem to get more of an internal dialogue going on with myself at higher doses. The last trip I took 2 weeks ago had me repeating the same word over and over in a loop to the point where I consciously made a note to look it up to see if it were real! The word was 'Zopiclone' which turns out is the brand name for a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic agent used in the treatment of insomnia! Fuck knows where I pulled that word from as I had no idea what 'Zopiclone' was before I looked it up and being a US branded name it is unlikely I will have come across it recently. Weird shit.

It's important to stay hydrated on this like with MDMA/MDA or your comedown will be much worse and yes you'll have a headache etc :)

Cartoon CEVs haha, yep, sounds just like my experience :D

I think I'm going to get 500mg 6-APB for us both instead, then probably take 150mg + a 100mg redose each. Then instead of another 500mg 6-APB we'll get 250mg aMT :)

Yeah I really should have drank a lot more water. The Bruxism was really wild, even now I catch myself starting to grind my teeth a little again. This stuff is also nothing like methylone. It's great because with methylone it was really fiend-ish, and the peak is way shorter and it abruptly stops. So this blows that out of the water. I think if I would have had a lot more water I would call it that much closer to perfect.

Please no live trip reports, or multiple posting like this. Save it until you're down, then try write up a full trip report, follow the guidelines in the Trip Reports forum, and then post it there :)

Enjoy the rest of your experience if you're still going.

I'm merging your posts together, then merging this with the 6-APB thread :)

Edit: Merged :)

---

How much do the side-effects increase with very large doses of this, and does the euphoria etc increase enough to make it worth it? Also how trippy does it get?

It's just me and a friend may be obtaining a gram when I visit England for New Years, and he's not looking to do it again, and I'm not planning on sticking it in my pocket on the plane back. I'm also applying the "one month rule" to this, so since I'm only there a week I couldn't split it into two sessions, meaning we're stuck with taking 500mg each.

Given that 150mg was quite strong for me, 500mg seems insane, so I'm inclined to maybe get something else instead, but as there's not much else that we'd like to obtain (as we'll already have weed, alcohol, MXE, 6-APB, and DMT - not in combination, of course), if high dose 6-APB is worth it and the side-effects don't increase too much then it'd be the best option.

Right now I'm leaning against it though as 500mg sounds ridiculous, and possibly dangerous, but it'd still be good to hear if anyone has any experience. If I did do it, I'm leaning towards 250mg, and then another 250mg a few hours in.

I once took 200mg and it was very intense, but not that much more so than 125-150. I did find that the residual stimulation seemed to last a lot longer as my dosage increase (like 24). This led me to feeling really crappy for a day after, but that could also have to do with not being able to get good sleep. I haven't yet seen the benefit of increasing the dose significantly. I can see the benefit of redosing after about an hour or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.