• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to try to combine 6APB with a medium dose of 2C-I (150mg 6APB with 22mg 2C-I), as I have a feeling those two substances can really complement each other. I'll be doing it in the woods with a close friend of mine. Anyone have experience with this or a similar combo?
about 6 months ago I tried this exact combo, but with 2mg less of 2c-I. I have to say, I found the 2c-I to be completely unnecessary. Dosed the 6-apb first and the 2c-I an hour later, orally. the 6-apb completely overpowered it and I felt zero effects from the 2c-I, perhaps a tad more stimulation and maybe the slightest bit of patterning. Perhaps taking the 2c-I on the tail end of the 6-apb would be interesting, but that would make for a very stimulating and long experience. Not sure if you have access to any mushrooms or 4-aco-dmt, I've found that tryptamines really synergize well with 6-apb and there is great visuals and added love up feeling and euphoria.

Kingofbeans what is the "truth" your are trying to let people know about 6 apb? Why is everyone else misleading when you are wayyy in the minority?

I also agree with the effects that's everyoene else discribes. I DEFINITELY did not experience a trip at all...just completely insane euphoria and I guess colors and lights were brighter but that doesn't constitute a trip. I understand that its considered a pschedelic but maybe you took too much? I used in doses from 150-170mg.

And yea saying its euphoric but not good euphoria is redic.

Last edited:
Cheers for the info VisualMagic ( dissolve was poor choice of words by me)

Juice best for masking taste alright, just don't always have some in the house.

Tried 50/50 mg of 6-apb and 5-apb as a tester and the "roll" was pretty weak, kind of like a lazy boring roll. I couldnt even talk to people unlike if I was truly rolling balls. Music wasnt that great, even 4-FA beats it, So basically walked around with a body high not really enjoying it all. Side note: last couple weeks i've only taking a few breaks from 4-FA so hopefully with rest and time I'll take 150 mg of 6 and 50 mg of 5 and a 50 booster down the line. So from todays little run, it was a C rating but I think there is potential.

^ 6apb at 50mg doses would not produce the slightest euphoria. When I first got my batch I was being a little to careful and took only 70mg and was only left with slight stimulation, but then all of a sudded 30 more mg and it turned into a euphoric mess haha.

150mg is where you really wanna be at though. When I figured that out there was no going back.

I want to give this another shot, since I've only tried it at doses under 100mg so far, I was underwhelmed but this makes sense given reports. Just a little worried about this 'bad euphoria'. ;)

Question is this: if I wanted to extend the experience what's the recommended re-dose? I was thinking about 150mg as the initial dose.

In the past I've had pretty good experiences when re-dosing with one 6-apb pellet (so about 100mg) about 4-5 hours after coming up on one other pellet. Some batches of pellet have been better than others tho...

I've seen others post about better to redose only 1-2 hours after initial. Have tried that and was fine for getting a bit of an extra kick to the initial dose but didn't do anything for lengthening effects I would say.

Next weekend will be starting off higher with 150mg powder, and then a pellet about 5 hours later... going to a festival and it'll be a long (fun) day hopefully

I could not imagine re-dosing 6. Possibly while I was coming up or right before the peak, but closer to the end would be absolute hell. The intense forceful stimulation I felt after dosing 6 was completely fucked. I can fall asleep after MDMA and MDA, but this 6 is more like trying to fall asleep on LSD. The comedown is a good 6 hours long, followed by residual heavy afterglow (compared to MDMA's light afterglow). MDA and 6 can feel similar because both will knock you flat and floor you. MDA is far cleaner though, 6-apb feeling heavy and dirty; heavy with an opiate feeling. 6-apb and MDA both share a lack of empathy ("I love everything and everyone") for me compared to MDMA, but MDA and 6 overwhelm me with the most insatiable sexual urges I have ever experienced; almost to the point of affecting my trip negatively. MDA is FAR cleaner feeling compared to 6 though; on MDA I feel oh so content to spend my entire night writhing in a bed and get foot massages, on 6 I am content with laying down for a bit, then I have to move, then I need to sit, then move again almost like I'm fighting boredom, or my brain can't make up it's mind about this chemical.

It should never replace MDA or MDMA, but it definitely could if it needed to.

At the risk of sounding completely ignorant...here goes (I just got on this site, I have an excuse): Firstly, is this drug a synthetic cathinone or a cathinone derivative? Second, I assume it's not a glass cleaner if it's a psychedelic? Finally, is this something obtained from research chemical suppliers? I'm not into hallucinating, I just wondered. -Dana

1. No it is not a cathinone. Closer to an amphetamine. Its basically mda with an oxygen atom deleted from the methylene dioxy ring.

2. Glass cleaner? No not sure where that question comes from? :)

3. Yes it is considered a research chemical and can be obtained not for human consumption.

it might be because I have HPPD but this stuff does make me trip as in some slight hallucinations such as things stretching a little and things moving closer and farther and stuff and other minor visual distortions

At the risk of sounding completely ignorant...here goes (I just got on this site, I have an excuse): Firstly, is this drug a synthetic cathinone or a cathinone derivative? Second, I assume it's not a glass cleaner if it's a psychedelic? Finally, is this something obtained from research chemical suppliers? I'm not into hallucinating, I just wondered. -Dana

It is a synthetic amphetamine.

If it is being sold as a glass cleaner, that is some head-shop bullshit. Same stupid "branding" of research chemicals that happened with "bath salts".

Obviously it comes from research chemical suppliers. Beyond that, I really hope that your handle is just a poor choice of user name and you are not actually a head shop owner / manager. We don't need anything else being sold in head shops.

I want to give this another shot, since I've only tried it at doses under 100mg so far, I was underwhelmed but this makes sense given reports. Just a little worried about this 'bad euphoria'. ;)

Question is this: if I wanted to extend the experience what's the recommended re-dose? I was thinking about 150mg as the initial dose.

150mg sounds like a good dose to me. It's my chosen dose if I'm taking this now, and what I would give to someone else too. It's a nice round dose and easy to remember, and seems to be between a between a medium and intense roll depending on your tolerance/weight/etc so there isn't really anyone underwhelmed by this dosage unless the quality is poor or you have existing tolerance.

I wouldn't redose with this, the experience is long enough, and I found redosing made the comedown hellish as the post-experience stimulation lasted much longer and the depression during that time was 3-4x worse, so I was stuck awake feeling shit with not much I could do about it. This was with redosing early on in the experience, so I imagine redosing later would be even worse.

If you must redose, I'd take say maybe 100mg during the peak, but just be aware, this will extend the positive effects far less than it'll extend the negative side effects and the post-roll stimulation.

Thanks Jesusgreen, HillsofFoot, and grudgehugger for your input. Based on this I'll give the re-dosing a miss. I've had enough nasty comedowns to want to avoid these side effects as best I can, besides I've been trying recently to take a bit more care with my physical health. Also if the 150mg isn't quite as intense as I'd like then perhaps on future occasions I could try a slightly higher dose, but again, I don't like the idea of potentially increasing the negative effects. I'm looking forward to this because I haven't had a purely 'rolling' type of experience for a while.

One thing I've noticed is 6-APB often gives me quite severe memory problems, particularly in combination with other drugs, and I forgot to stay properly hydrated throughout the night, only consuming about 0.4L when I had consumed three substances that contribute to dehydration (6-APB, Alcohol, Amphetamine). My friend drank even less on the same combination, and the only times he drank at all were when I remembered and reminded him. So I'd recommend having a friend remind you to drink if you're out and about, and an alarm or reminder of some kind if you're at home. :)
Yeah I notice the memory problems too. Well I am high right NOW, after 6 weeks of 6-apb-abstinence. Feeling gucking amazing, I'm home alone which I actually find even better than taking this in society, while MDMA would be a waste taking alone, this works very well. I feel I could talk whatever I want for a long time, but instead I can dive into my mind along with super noisy music hmmm which I find even more fanstastic.

But yeah it took me 10minutes to write this damn post, memory seems impaired comparable to several grams of hash lol.

Oh btw I took 110mg about 5 hours ago, didn't do much, euphoric yet but not the "pure bliss", so 3 hours after I took 100mg more... now it just starts to fully come up, amazing.
Where are my words that 200+mg is crazy lol, screw that, I'm a big guy eeeejh

Yeah I notice the memory problems too. Well I am high right NOW, after 6 weeks of 6-apb-abstinence. Feeling gucking amazing, I'm home alone which I actually find even better than taking this in society, while MDMA would be a waste taking alone, this works very well. I feel I could talk whatever I want for a long time, but instead I can dive into my mind along with super noisy music hmmm which I find even more fanstastic.

You'd be surprised how gratifying a night alone with a nice dose of MDMA can be :)

You'd be surprised how gratifying a night alone with a nice dose of MDMA can be :)
Hmm worth a try maybe then? But first I need to get good quality mdma. What my friends eat is disgusting, either it does nothing or they're super crazy and stimulated = cut with meth.

I was wondering what dose of 6-apb I took and how pure it was. I took a blue-ish pellet, tasted salty, around 20 past ten last night and was still feeling effects around - at least nine this morning, probably later. Still have been unable to get to sleep (it's 13:20 now!) I don't think I've seen anyone talk about a blue pellet, but I don't think it wasn't what it said it was - the effects were very much the same as others have been posting (euphoria, little desire to move or dance, but greater appreciation of music, and a damn dry mouth, pupils like saucers and an inability to stop gritting my teeth!) This has been so long lasting though, and the packet did not state a dose (orange Benzo Fury packet, sold as a 'research chemical'), nor did the website I got it from. I've never taken a stimulant before, so could the fact that it was so long lasting be related to that?

Probably yes, I find all stims working for shorter time on me than they should, once you take them regularly it will never be the same. For me APB works just 3-4 hours, after 2 hours of coming up so 5-6 hours total.

Status
Not open for further replies.