• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

We are living in hell: we just don't realise it.

could hell be considered the contraction of the universe instead of the expansion? like cons and rods darting towards the surface of the eye then digressing back.

yes it could

and when the light-rods enter the eye-ball. their new form becomes such a shock, that the previous light-form is forgotten, then displaced with denial to prevent further shock from the realization. what the light-rods now are, is what the viewer perceives them as. they will leave the game of the viewers eye, but, the blink to come of enough darkness, pealing back the veil of reality, the new-true light can be blinding, burning&healing, or simply unseen - unseen for any multitude of reasons, but if unseen upon entering a darkness again in light-rod form, the light-rod will be absorb of its light, so it will seek out again the comfort of the false light of perception.

in the blink of an eye.
;-)

soooo could hell be considered experiencing? such that experiencing is synonymous to suffering? Life may not have existed during the creation of the universe, but developed during its destruction. After all, we were created in its image.

sssssssssss

soooo could hell be considered experiencing? such that experiencing is synonymous to suffering? Life may not have existed during the creation of the universe, but developed during its destruction. After all, we were created in its image.

mmm~no;-)
experiencing is liberation and the acquiring of knowledge.
learning is retaining that knowledge learned
acting is doing with knowledge
concluding is the sum of the prior three
wisdom is the fifth

what life may not of existed -
you mean life forms?

what is tangible life to an animated life form?

what is the lack of this to an animated life form?

how often does your perception of your own and others life change ~ ?
or your idea of, lets just say; love, art, wealth and perfection?

we are living in a "hell", to each his own, and we are not alone in this place of infinite...so our idea might be nothing in comparison, or far worse...!
;)

can you imagine if, the "devil" was a fallen angel most adored by God, not just fallen but intentionally came here and created us(through what ever means of evolution etc) to prove to his father, as most children do, his own superiority or equivalent, and so when this happened we were given all this beauty to adore, as long as we might like to, and many many other things. being no fool this devil, imagine the colossal promise of heaven through religion, a promise based on, deceit.

the real thing is there, not here, but there, with you.

they know this, and benefit in more ways then i care to think of.

experience life to the most reasonable extent.find what you need, and move on.

I would argue that to live/experience is to suffer. The universe, nor anything in it is perfect nor complete. It is a product of statistical errors and the unlikely events of interactions between random variables and therefore knowledge is based on assumption rather than absolute truth. Because our environment is consistently changing, the universe is subject to impermanence and the things we strive for are not lasting. We will suffer through the losses of these transient ideas. Although we are made up with the same laws governing the universe, the development of self causes attachment to such ideas inevitable. Even if one can overcome their ego, the ignorance of why we are attached to such transient ideas flooded their path causing frustration of a lack of complete understanding of himself.

And therefore a life form is one that endures suffering or lack of completeness while realizing losses.
Surviving is making use of one's suffering.

I would also argue that we are all alone. We were born alone and we will die alone. It's your responsibility to find peace in such a concept.

^^i think that we agree - i am stating suffering as pain psychological and physical and emotional.

hell in this case, would be experiencing and suffering with-out realizing anything to better oneself, so, the same suffering is repeated.

where as heaven, would be suffering w/ a realization from the experience, that allows for the bettering of oneself.

and so, do we still suffer?
or, with that much heaven realized, is the suffering still there, but not as effective as before?

and then after all your suffering from the pain.wants of your body, and your ego/secular wants are seen for what they truly are after your experiences...
there just isnt much left here for you here,
and that is perfectly fine by this point, otherwise,

it wouldnt be.

I dont think anyone truly knows what heaven and hell (if they exist) are. But to say this is hell, its plausible. I sorta believe in reincarnation. Like if you do bad shit, youre recycled here to be better until you reach heaven. If youre bad, you have to stay longer, but if youre good, you get cycled higher and higher until you finally understand what life is and reach heaven or nirvana. Or maybe this is hell, and we just have been down here since we sinned and got sent here and we forgot and keep forgetting and believe that theres a heaven that we can reach one day but its not true. I mean, i have so many thoughts that I just try to do good and see where that gets me. But if the christian heaven and hell exist, then im on my fucking way to hell and id rather be there.

Either way, heaven cant exist without hell. There always has to be an exact opposite. So which is which and where?

And therefore a life form is one that endures suffering or lack of completeness while realizing losses.
Surviving is making use of one's suffering.

I would also argue that we are all alone. We were born alone and we will die alone. It's your responsibility to find peace in such a concept.

I think reality is about perception. It can go either way, you can view life as a living nightmare or a slice of heaven. Depends on what that person has experienced in his life so far, since that is what determines how someone views their world.

It's too easy to look at everything in a negative way, you gotta constantly focus on the positives. I like to think that we naturally tend to focus on things anyway, so why not focus that into something positive rather than negative? It saves a lot of frustration and wasted effort.

I dont think anyone truly knows what heaven and hell (if they exist) are. But to say this is hell, its plausible. I sorta believe in reincarnation. Like if you do bad shit, youre recycled here to be better until you reach heaven. If youre bad, you have to stay longer, but if youre good, you get cycled higher and higher until you finally understand what life is and reach heaven or nirvana. Or maybe this is hell, and we just have been down here since we sinned and got sent here and we forgot and keep forgetting and believe that theres a heaven that we can reach one day but its not true. I mean, i have so many thoughts that I just try to do good and see where that gets me. But if the christian heaven and hell exist, then im on my fucking way to hell and id rather be there.

Either way, heaven cant exist without hell. There always has to be an exact opposite. So which is which and where?

maybe ;)
there isnt an exact opposite in reality
everything is from the same source, the devils game is to generate ego, a polarity for there to be a dependency on a negative, or positive charge(addiction, obsession, co-dependencies) we are Direct Current, not Alternating...heheh

if the devil left god because he was gods favorite, it only makes sense he did because he didnt want to always only be the "favorite" "favored" one, he wanted to prove himself -- creating race of polar-functioning-minds, in a world of spiraling opposites, a nemesis, an AC, numbers(one plus another), etc etc. vanilla sundays with chocolate syrup sprinkles nuts banana-slices and a cherry on top, of a cone in a dish in a bowl.

it takes two to tango...but it takes only one to compose, perform, and hear a tune.

well thats true, i guess i meant to say opposite. Didnt the devil leave because he didnt want to serve humans because they were lower than him in his thoughts? So obviously god was the one who made him have the ability to choose what he wanted and if gods all knowing, he knew that the minute he made lucifer, that lucifer was going to deviate from everyone else. Which also makes me think that despite all the evil stuff, he's pretty awesome. Also, that was sorta deviating from the topic, but where did this heaven and hell talk get started from? I mean, who was the first to think there was these places? Why do we not just die and thats it?

^^heheh, yeah he is pretty awesome^

Didnt the devil leave because he didnt want to serve humans because they were lower than him in his thoughts?
personally, i dont buy that..

the Orthodox Christians, they have evening Vespers, prayers to the evening/morning star, Venus.
“The lowest of the five wandering stars, and the one nearest the earth, is the planet of Venus, which is called Φωσϕόρος (Phosphoros –jw) in Greek, and Lucifer in Latin, …it completes its course in a year, traversing the zodiac both latitudinally and longitudinally, as is also done by the planets above it, and on whichever side of the sun it is, it never departs more than two signs’ distance from it. (21) This constancy, then, among the stars, this marked agreement of times through the whole of eternity, though the movements are so various, I cannot understand as existing without mind and reason and forethought, and since we find that these qualities are possessed by the heavenly bodies, we cannot but assign to those bodies themselves their place among the number of divine beings.” (De Natura Deorum, 2:20-21)
- The Nature of the Gods

Vesper, the Latin name for "Evening Star" or Venus, is a proposed NASA Discovery-class mission that would increase our knowledge of what the planet's atmosphere is made of and how it changes. Understanding the atmosphere of Venus will help scientists learn how a world that might have been a tropical Eden became instead a close approximation of Hell.
:: NASA ::

I dont really buy anything that the christians produce : D I didnt know the orthodox ones pray to Venus, why so?

hahah

they do partially for the reasons i listed above.
they worship no idol but have respect for many religious figures form the East and the West.

IDK, is whats right to me as far as christianity, but, what is left for me is me, myself, and I.

It's too easy to look at everything in a negative way, you gotta constantly focus on the positives. I like to think that we naturally tend to focus on things anyway, so why not focus that into something positive rather than negative? It saves a lot of frustration and wasted effort.

Its not negative to me; I'm sorry you take it as such.
I find universal incompleteness and suffrage quite a relief.

Its not negative to me; I'm sorry you take it as such.
I find universal incompleteness and suffrage quite a relief.

yeah, facing your sufferings, is a good idea...
only,
it can be easy to relate these sufferings as a part of your sum identity...

relating back to the "is this hell?" question, several years ago i posted something along the lines of what if everyone had died in some massive and sudden catastophe and we're just wandering in the afterlife without a clue of the fact that we're all dead, and someone smarter than i posted something like, "what difference does it make even if it were so?".

so, even if this were hell, what difference does it make to your daily existence?

L2R
so, even if this were hell, what difference does it make to your daily existence?

well, quiet simply, in order to create a better tomorrow for the next poor-soul.

???
i think so...
;)

i'unno... praps if i knew this were hell, i might recycle more.... or is that less ?

i'unno... praps if i knew this were hell, i might recycle more.... or is that less ?

in that case, maybe use less of what needs to be recycled - recycling stuff only uses, and takes more natural resources.

:\