• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DXM Thread - Part 2 - Robojesus, forgive us our sins

After consuming 450mg on a 7 hour flight a few evenings ago, I was messing around with flight attendants in the galley at the rear of the plane for quite a while. The one I was speaking with the most said that I could go in there and chill with them, because she needed me to keep her awake as she was very tired. When it kicked in, I was pretty fucked.

One of them ended up giving me three bottles of red wine and four little vodkas to drink on board or take with me. We were discussing the need for a disco ball to be installed, so that we could dance and rave on board.

I'm pretty sure most of the flight attendants were on drugs as their eyes were beaming and they were all in hysterics. They were wearing funny little hats due the dress code of the airline I was flying with.

While I was sitting in my seat, staring out the window and tripping out with my headphones in, listening to 60s and 70s rock, made the experience even better.

DXM is a fun drug, in my opinion :)

Does weed intensify the trip that much, I'm trying to remember my most intense trip I took way to much, but it was about 1800 mg then right after I smoked some weed then the next day I smoked some hash and weed mixed together. I know I was real high for almost 24 hours since than I've never gone close to that but I'm just wondering if the hallucinations were from the dxm or from the combination ?

Weed and dissociatives potentiate each other like crazy, yes. Probably the most out of anything I've ever combined weed with.

I've gotten visuals and hallucinations from DXM alone. your hallucinations were probably more because of the Dxm, but combining it with weed will intensify all the effects of dxm including the visuals...

I love DXM, but every time I take 450mg+ (which is most of my trips) I feel like I've lost my mind and it won't ever come back but I still enjoy my trip, anyone else do this? Just took 790mg about 30min ago so I'll probably be tripping balls soon.

Also it seems like I'm more sensitive to DXM than others. I'm a fairly big guy, 5'10 200lbs (not really fat believe it or not). When I was new to dxm I could get to first plat with around only 75mg. 480mg puts me on low to medium 3rd plat and my highest ever dose of 960mg deffinately got me to 4th. On 4th I had an amazing experience that honestly reminded me of some of the reports I'd read about DMT. I didn't want an experience as intense as 4th plat tonight but I wanted more than the same old 480mg trip so I took 790mg, this'll be my first time trying anything between those two so wish me luck.

Its a nice high that lasts a long time, like 8 hours or so, and beause it lasts so long you dont feel the need to it again right away. Its better to space out when you take it because you have to take a higher dosage each time. There isnt really any huge long term effects for just dxm in my experience, just stay away from CCC and take pure dxm.

Its a nice high that lasts a long time, like 8 hours or so, and beause it lasts so long you dont feel the need to it again right away. Its better to space out when you take it because you have to take a higher dosage each time. There isnt really any huge long term effects for just dxm in my experience, just stay away from CCC and take pure dxm.
Dxmmost definitely has long term effects

Just had a damn fine third platue trip, too bad it ended up with me at the ER with a tube through my dick.

Seriosly like 5-6hours after the peak i still couldnt go to the bathroom.
So now im typing this shit still high on that robo powder.

Probably the last time i took dxm.

Im now stuck with tube and bag in my dick for a few days.

Be careful with this drug, people die from not be able to pee.

When i called the hospital they told me to get there asap.
They even wanted to send a ambulance.

After reading about this now afterwards i see that its quite common.
I Wonder how many people died from dxm this way?

The weird part is that i did 1,6g last saturday, this time i only did 930mg.

Could it be that i still had dxm in my system and this just put me over some threshold.

I also did close to 80whippets during the trip.

Might just need to cool it for awhile my dude, get you some cid or K

The weird thing i that ive only done dxm like 5 times ever.
And the first 3 times was over 3years ago.

Never abused any dissio really, ive done it semi regular at times but nothing extreme except a few 2-3day semi binges.

Too bad since i enjoy dxm more then most drugs.
But now i wont dare touch it, i wonder if there is any pharma drug that can reliably make you pee yourself??

Dxmmost definitely has long term effects
I thought that in order for us to come to these sort of conclusions, we would need scientific evidence; not some hashed opinion based on the (admittedly) occasionally bad side effects of chugging cough syrup?

sucks BN, at high dosages of DXM I would get that too. But I'd always pee eventually, even that one time I OD'd. Used to be pee shy in public places. Same thing would happen. I learned a trick. Start doing multiplication tables in your head while trying to pee. Chose a random numbers like 132 * 7 and start solving. Seemed to help on DXM too.

Might I just say it?s funny how glad freezer bag boxes appear to have robitussin splashing out ?

Hi i was planning on taking around 400-500mg of dxm soon and i am thinking of getting some nitrous to go along with the trip as they are both dissociatives. I do nitrous quite often but have not done dxm in several months and have not taken a dose this high in a very long time. Was just wondering what the mix of these two drugs is like and if it is safe?

I'm not sure what it's subjectively like, but it's physically safe for sure. I'm guessing the nitrous will be massively potentiated.

Heard about someone who revised Agent Lemon to not involve any citric acid at all. The naphtha mixture was simply left to evaporate, leaving freebase DXM. Anyone can confirm/deny?

Not sure, but freebase DXM is going to have bioavailability issues, not sure less effective product is worth the greater ease.