• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DXM Thread - Part 2 - Robojesus, forgive us our sins

i love first and second plateau doses of DXM, sometimes i'd rather have 100-200mgs DXM + benzo+ weed over MXE as dex is not as debilitating as mexy. to each their own...

Here's a question.

When I used to take DXM... this was like 10 years ago... I would do it every weekend and my tolerance never increased.

Then I got into Ketamine and my tolerance went wayyy up. Took a break.

Then I got into MXE and my tolerance slowly went up again.

I wonder if I could still trip on DXM :lol:

anyway the title of this thread is no joke I clearly remember a three mile high electric Jesus Christ entering one of my DXM trips...

Thanks for your reply guys. I will not SWIM or cat here, I apologize.

I will probably just go for the 600mg dose and hope it lasts longer. If it doesn't then I guess potentiators will have to be implemented. The thing is the high is great, but it's short, like weed. Except with weed you can do it daily without any real consequence (physically). DXM doesn't seem to be a drug that can be used daily, but the high is similiar (length wise), get my drift at the dissapointment?

Thanks guys. I really like this site and have found a plethora of information here.

DXM is one of those drugs that taking more will extend the trip. I hope you enjoy your experience :)

You're somewhere in between "reinterpreting the information to better mesh with your own opinion" and "seeking support to justify your beliefs"

Pot is not harmless. People don't get smarter by doing drugs. You can stop listening...now.

Maybe not harmless. But you can succeed in life and smoke pot at the same time. Too many people disagree with this but it's true. I'm not saying drugs will turn you into Steve Jobs, but you're acting like there's no such thing as therapeutic drug use. Antidepressants do help people.

The human mind isn't perfect, and actually can be "improved" by altering it's balance of chemicals. You might have noticed that not every person on this planet is equal in terms of intelligence. Largely, the only difference between Albert Einstein and someone too dim to work at McDonald's is a difference in brain chemical balance.

If more cannabinoids in my brain helps me be a more social person, then who needs nature? I'll fix myself %) (This is why christians are against drugs. But I'll play God with my brain chemistry if I so deem it necessary.)

Last edited:
Just drank 2 bottles of delysm

Ok so I just drank two bottles of delysm about 15 minutes ago. I'm relatively new to psychedelics so I want to know what I can do to ensure I have a good trip. Right now I am just sitting around listening to the Grateful Dead. Anything I should keep in mind?

Dissociatives like DXM are pretty hard to have a bad trip on. Just relax and enjoy it.
If those were two big bottles of delsym you are going to be tripping pretty hard.

Normally I'd merge this with the Big & Dandy DXM thread, but since you're new I'll let you reply first. :) I think the best thing is just to relax, have a happy mindset, make sure you have plenty of fluids to hydrate you throughout the trip, along with any music or anything else you need. I've never had any real difficult experiences in all of my dissociative experiences. All of my difficult trips were with psychedelics, so I wouldn't worry, just relax and enjoy.

If you have any questions, ask here, or check the Big & Dandy DXM Thread and I'll likely move this there later once you've had a chance to reply.

Have a nice trip, and welcome to Bluelight! <3 :D

and while Jesusgreen told you to stay hydrated and drink lots of fluids, don't become overly concerned with chugging gallons of water. Just keep a big cold glass full of water on hang at all times and remember to drink small amounts often.

And always remember this if shit starts going sideways - you just did drugs, and in 12 hours you'll be okay !!!

If you ever feel yourself focusing too much on your state of mind and not enough on the outside universe, just listen to music.

2 bottles sounds like a lot for a first time.

If someone posts in this thread with the name Oompa Loompa, we know it is Rasingley2. lol

hope you re having a nice time, man

but is it just me that doesnt really like threads titled "just ate/drank/snorted something" and then go on to ask questions about what the trip might be like or how to improve it? maybeim a bit anal about my drug use but i like to get my questions out before actually doing the drug. that way i have the best chance of being able to y'know read the answers....

hope you re having a nice time, man

but is it just me that doesnt really like threads titled "just ate/drank/snorted something" and then go on to ask questions about what the trip might be like or how to improve it? maybeim a bit anal about my drug use but i like to get my questions out before actually doing the drug. that way i have the best chance of being able to y'know read the answers....

I agree. There's no reason not to be well prepared before taking any drug, and it worries me how many people aren't. However this guy's post didn't necessarily suggest he hadn't done his research - maybe he was just looking for a few last minute tips and assurance.

After all, there's no harm in extra preparation :)

How did your trip go?

I'd make a fair bet and say it's still going strong...

Sorry to be so late to the party but in my experience with dex, the Itunes visualizer that comes built is almost always a good way to have some fun.

Dissociatives like DXM are pretty hard to have a bad trip on. Just relax and enjoy it.
If those were two big bottles of delsym you are going to be tripping pretty hard.

that really depends on the individual. i know plenty of people including myself that HATE cough syrup. in fact i've had such bad trips on this shit that i won't even take cough syrup when i actually need it to stop coughing!