• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DXM Thread - Part 2 - Robojesus, forgive us our sins

You will die ;) This stuff is SO dangerous ! Beware or it will be the end of you...

you know I only said that on your thread because I dint want you to end like me ... because it really sucks ... :(

I was joking, no worry! Anyway DXM and psychedelics are not the same..

I know you were joking :D

Isent DXM a pyicadelic and if it is not whars the difrence I meen when I here the word pyicadelic I think of closed eye halusinations which dxm gives you ?

Kid, most of the people on this board are like you.. We just don't think it sucks.

DXM is a dissociative, not a psychedelic.
They're both hallucinogens, but act by different physiological mechanisms.

Don't be too hasty lars, no more DXM fine, no-ones arguing with you there but mushrooms? LSD? Oral DMT? These are drugs that can make you cherish life.

How the hell, can you recommend a 14-year old boy with depression-like-symptoms to take Mushrooms, LSD and DMT? What the fuck am i reading

You should stop taking DXM asap. I think DXM may have screwed up your ability to spell common words. Bad spelling is one of the first signs of drug induced brain damage.

You should stop taking DXM asap. I think DXM may have screwed up your ability to spell common words. Bad spelling is one of the first signs of drug induced brain damage.

No I hate to say it but my spelling has always been that horrible. I am dislexic .... and I only speek english with my parents so I am not to good with it ...

No I hate to say it but my spelling has always been that horrible. I am dislexic .... and I only speek english with my parents so I am not to good with it ...

Lol what? Anyways no more dxm.... Just don't do drugs anymore. I think its for the better.

Does DXM cause brain damage?

From personal, long-term experience, no, but I've heard of people who say it shook them up with thoughts of insanity after their first time. If you can't handle it please don't do it. About a quarter of people report feeling DXM effects up to two weeks after dosing because of some biological, enzyme deficiency.

I think you will be fine dude, time heals everything after many of my trips I have felt strange for weeks especially if they had negative vibes. Just do what people have said, eat healthy, get exercise, stay busy, meet up with friends etc. Its good that you have decided to stop using drugs, Whether it sticks or not you cant say but overall that is the best choice especially if you suffer from depression and remember you dont have to cut out all drugs completely, what about a joint now and again or a few beers. your a teenager, and these days people are starting things younger (Were I am from majority of people started smoking grass before they were even teenagers and by the age of 14 have probably tried a good few substances. Not that I think this is anything but recless behaviour.) A good plan is wait till you are older, while people go back and forth about pro's and con's of drugs there are definate effects on still developing brains. Good luck, take it easy

It's alright, I've been through similar things. It just takes time, the first step is to stop worrying. The quicker you can stop stressing the quicker it heals!
You're young and your brain can fix itself easily. You sound like you're getting panic attacks, mixed with puberty and some depersonalization.
It's alright, give it time, you'll be great! :) When I was young I went through similar things, and I'm still a smart motherfucker :)

If you're worried, I'd suggest getting a (sober) friend to check your heart-rate :)

I just registered to this website just to ensure you you'll be fine ;)

And it is a very good decision of yours to never take drugs (especially DXM) anymore. Because the way I see it is this;
I personally find drugs very important, simply because it gives you different perspectives on life and therefore really broadens you horizon and fearing drugs without a reason is among the most foolish choices that society can make. The problem, however, is that drugs are so powerful that only a small part of the people can truly handle it without getting backstabbed by the dark side of drugs.

But if you manage to quit (or control) it, and when I read your posts I think you can, then to me you'll belong to the very most strongest people in the world. You were open to something new, you were almost destroyed by it, but you hit back with sheer willpower and prevailed. Keep up the good work, and you will win a psychological battle that consumed even the strongest men.

I mean, you're stronger than Kurt Cobain and Amy Winehouse =D

I just registered to this website just to ensure you you'll be fine ;)

And it is a very good decision of yours to never take drugs (especially DXM) anymore. Because the way I see it is this;
I personally find drugs very important, simply because it gives you different perspectives on life and therefore really broadens you horizon and fearing drugs without a reason is among the most foolish choices that society can make. The problem, however, is that drugs are so powerful that only a small part of the people can truly handle it without getting backstabbed by the dark side of drugs.

But if you manage to quit (or control) it, and when I read your posts I think you can, then to me you'll belong to the very most strongest people in the world. You were open to something new, you were almost destroyed by it, but you hit back with sheer willpower and prevailed. Keep up the good work, and you will win a psychological battle that consumed even the strongest men.

I mean, you're stronger than Kurt Cobain and Amy Winehouse =D

Thanks for all the rplys now Im not scared of it any more. Thanks especially to you above :) that was really nice of you <3 !

No my only question is will I have backflashes. I meen not the kind where you have the taste of blood on your tounge but more like the kid of backflash where I feel totally fucked up like if I were high? I meen I was told a lot about this and 1 post in this thread of mine even told of having back flashes such as that one but did I take enoughf for that ?

Delsym 12 hour help

would one taking 3 5 ounce bottles be taking too much? after 4 hours it would be at about 800 something mg. but idk how long each does lasts so idk if it would keep going up. or baselike at around 1000 mg.

Each bottle should last 12 hours? In theory anyway.

3 bottles sounds like a lot, I'm no DXM expert though...

A friend of mine from high school downed 2 bottles of Delsym one night, and woke up the next morning with his jaw muscles completely locked, meaning he couldn't open his mouth for multiple hours. He told me this was very painful, and had never happened to him with regular DXM.

My advice to you would be to start small, and work your way up to the higher doses. Everyone reacts differently, and you never know when you're going to be the one with the freak side effect.

i may or may not have done 2 bottles the other night and only bad thing that happened was that i may or may not have shit the hell out of my pants lol.