• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DMT Thread - Second Launch

Thanks for the quick response MGS. I've got one more question for you. Are you working with freebase material, or is it in some other form.

Its amazing to think I didn't own a scale years ago, when I first got 5-meo-dmt. I remember a girlfriend loading a pipe for me in the woods, and boy did I feel wonderful when I took that first hit. Back then, I smoked it probably a dozen times. No scale, only did I get my scale a couple years later when a heavy wave of 2cs and other rcs was sweeping my area. I had about 100mg of the stuff. I used it twice with mushrooms, like I said previously. The first time was wonderful. I was tripping strong on mushrooms (3-4g), and I sauna'd myself before traveling into the woods to smoke it up. Wow what a sense of clartity. Now that I think of it there was 3 times I used it with mushrooms. So I had to experiences in the woods. The second time in the woods was after eating 2.5g of mushrooms. I don't believe I got a strong enough hit from the 5-meo-dmt. The actual trip wasn't big, but it seemed to make certain mushroom vibes stronger. Weird experience. A friend that I was with will never forget this day, because of something that happened in my mind that influenced him to see a clear vision of energy intertwined with communication. The third experience was a silly washout. I had eaten 4-5 grams of mushrooms. I was trying to smoke my friend up on it, but I was far too dissheveled. I ended up snorting 15mg or so, and smoking a hit. The last thing I remember is people leaving my room. I laid and bed, and 20minutes went by. I felt completely normal, with the exception that I have no memory of 20 minutes. Its like my mind shut off.

Yah! back in the day I was a bit of an idiot with psychedelics... always pushing too far, seeing trips turn into distorted messes. Trying to find the breakthrough, it only took me years to realize that taking more didn't get you there. Although now it seems like I haven't gotten off in a while. I took a binge bender in november. But sense then, most of my experiences have been low dose. 2 months ago I ate a small dose of mescaline, and a month before that I ate 1 gram of mushrooms. Neither dose got me too intoxicated, and both were minorly psychedelic. I mostly did yoga and tried to listen to my body.

If I do the 5-meo-dmt soon, I'll probably use 7mg. I'd much prefer to be a little more aware of my body. I was considering taking lower, perhaps 3-6mg, but I don't know if I can handle taking a low amount. IN january I ate some cactus tea (small dose). I puked nicely, but my trip wasn't major.

Its weird because my mind has a hard time remembering what made me want to use psychedelics so much back in the day. While I was in those binging days all was good. I started losing meaning in some of the trips. I want my next trip to be significant, but I don't know if I can handle something super long lasting. 5-meo-dmt might be the thing for me. I'm just not super confident, it will give me what I'm looking for (something to heal my mind). I believe mushrooms have that power, and that if I do them I will feel good from them the next day. I'm sure they will make me feel more relaxed about the the things that are stressing me, and give me time to think of possible solutions to some of the problems I'm having. Will 5-meo-dmt have the power to take some of the trash out of my mind, or will it simply intoxicate me.

I'm sure I'll figure it out. Lately when I come home from yoga class is when I feel like smoking it, but I'm afraid it could mess up my yoga high, or distract me from something that is already good. And then when I'm feeling down, I just think taking another psychedelic will make me crazy. Lately I've been wanting to sweat it out with some bikram, then eat mushrooms the next day hoping to feel clean and pure and very aware of my body during the trip.

End.

Re: form of 5-MeO-DMT I use: always freebase for smoking/vaporizing.

I'll address some of the other things in your post when time permits.

Its weird because my mind has a hard time remembering what made me want to use psychedelics so much back in the day. While I was in those binging days all was good. I started losing meaning in some of the trips. I want my next trip to be significant, but I don't know if I can handle something super long lasting. 5-meo-dmt might be the thing for me. I'm just not super confident, it will give me what I'm looking for (something to heal my mind). I believe mushrooms have that power, and that if I do them I will feel good from them the next day. I'm sure they will make me feel more relaxed about the the things that are stressing me, and give me time to think of possible solutions to some of the problems I'm having. Will 5-meo-dmt have the power to take some of the trash out of my mind, or will it simply intoxicate me.

I'm sure I'll figure it out. Lately when I come home from yoga class is when I feel like smoking it, but I'm afraid it could mess up my yoga high, or distract me from something that is already good. And then when I'm feeling down, I just think taking another psychedelic will make me crazy. Lately I've been wanting to sweat it out with some bikram, then eat mushrooms the next day hoping to feel clean and pure and very aware of my body during the trip.

End.

5-MeO-DMT won't do a damn thing but make you trip for 10 minutes. Mushrooms won't do much more, but they last many hours. Neither will heal your mind once the trip ends. You still have to take out the trash, and you still have to do the hard work (ie make the changes you seek).

In my book, 5-MeO-DMT can be a great wake up call...about the best there is (and oh so efficient)...but even then...the great wake up call only happens provided you go into with with at least some intent, and of course careful set and setting......or sheer luck. Outside of snuff users in South America who value it as a Plant of the Gods.....not a lot people seem to get the consistent results I do (both on a personal level, as well as when providing a 'session' for others)...so I think it took a lot of work on my part for me to be so confident with it.

Re: Yoga......5-MeO-DMT is yoga on steroids. Yoga, meditation, out of body work, etc actually take as much work as I am saying you will need to put into 5-MeO-DMT.

It's all well and good to have a mystical experience and see great 'truths' and feel oneness. You still will come right back down without work, practicing good intentions, showing your knowledge by example, etc...you know...what they call, 'walking the walk.'

When I provide a session (and I never smoke it with the initiate), I put an ENORMOUS amount of personal energy into....and when all is done and they are down.....I remind the initiate that only by working in the same way I did to provide the space they enjoyed will they be 'changed.' When he was all down, my friend said "Holy shit my life is changed." and I reminded him that nothing in his life has changed...the 5-MeO-DMT was only was a wake up call...etc...same cliches I used earlier.....but they are all true.

I haven't had much luck vaping it. Last time I did it I vaped 8mgs in my oil burner hit it perfectly and held it in a long time but still only got mild effects. From every thing I read in the past that should be a breakthrough dose. Think I'm better off just plugging it.
What dose would you recremmend for a plugged dose; does 5mgs sound good?

I used to love 5-meo-dmt. I smoked a good amount of it over a few years time. I went through a period where I had breathing problems on it and ended up have chronic breathing problems around that time.

I had always trusted this substance until them and wrote off reports of breathing problems as anxiety and fear. Now I do not believe they are just anxiety and fear I believe this substance can cause respiratory problems in some people.

I am not saying people should not do it.. I am just putting some cautionary info out their about a research chem. Come to your own conclusion.

This is my trip report about problems I had with it- http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/688315-5-meo-dmt-3-years-of-use-until-breathing-problems

This is taken from TIHKAL #38. 5-MEO-DMT
“”(with an unknown but large amount, smoked) I observed the subject pass very quickly into an almost coma-like state. Within seconds his face became purple and his breathing stopped. I pounded his chest, and breathed for him, and he seemed to emerge in consciousness, with the comment, "This is absolute ecstasy." He stopped breathing a second time, and both heart massage and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation was provided. Again, he recovered and managed to maintain a continuing consciousness and achieve a partial recovery. In the awake condition he was increasingly lucid, but on closing his eyes he became possessed with, what he called, "The energy of terror." He could not sleep, as upon closing his eyes he felt threatened in a way he could not tolerate. Three days later, medical intervention with antipsychotic medication was provided, which allowed the recovery of an acceptable behavior pattern in a few more days.””

3rd go last night, and first 'full OBE' experience with IMed 5-MeO-DMT. I think it is clear that IMing this IS stronger than smoking it. I sorta thought that the first two times (each with 3mg or so) and now it is clear. This makes 5-MeO-DMT strange stuff because I don't know of anything else that is *stronger* that route of administration...and this time there was an odd delay of 10 minutes before it even hit.

Oh what a needed experience, reminded me of why I need to be alive. Bless my friend for taking me there. What happened, that is a bit personal but I revisited nearly every 5-MeO-DMT trip I've ever had (and all the lessons learned), and then topped it off with I can't even begin to put into words.

That is not to say I won't vaporize it anymore, but it is clear this method of administration allows one to work with the material as opposed to being blasted by it and back in 7 min.

Yeah, 5-MeO-DMT via IM is the real deal...and all with a measly 5mg! I can't even fathom if we had chosen 7mg which was my first choice.

I really need to try an IM shot of 5-MeO-DMT. That is my go-to method for DMT and psilocin. I was really BADLY turned off snorting 5-MeO-DMT (freebase)...mostly because of the ungodly pain...the trip itself wasn't so bad but the pain prevented me from feeling much of anything beyond, 'when the fuck will this stop.'

I VASTLY prefer DMT when IMed over smoking it....I have a feeling I could have a wonderful surprise in store for me when I get around to trying IMed 5-MeO-DMT. Hmmmm.

/me considers making some 5-MeO-DMT acetate for tonight. :)

3rd go last night, and first 'full OBE' experience with IMed 5-MeO-DMT. I think it is clear that IMing this IS stronger than smoking it. I sorta thought that the first two times (each with 3mg or so) and now it is clear. This makes 5-MeO-DMT strange stuff because I don't know of anything else that is *stronger* that route of administration...and this time there was an odd delay of 10 minutes before it even hit.

Oh what a needed experience, reminded me of why I need to be alive. Bless my friend for taking me there. What happened, that is a bit personal but I revisited nearly every 5-MeO-DMT trip I've ever had (and all the lessons learned), and then topped it off with I can't even begin to put into words.

That is not to say I won't vaporize it anymore, but it is clear this method of administration allows one to work with the material as opposed to being blasted by it and back in 7 min.

Yeah, 5-MeO-DMT via IM is the real deal...and all with a measly 5mg! I can't even fathom if we had chosen 7mg which was my first choice.
I thought about 5meodmt for the first time in over a year today, and for some reason I was reminded of this for and your name in particular popped into my head. Then here you are posting about the same. It's a sign :)

I had always trusted this substance

My thinking immediatly goes to, 'hard not to trust a substance that is found in the brain' but thats silly as you are taking about smoking it. Still lots of recent data on endogenous DMT, bufotenine, and 5-MeO-DMT including theories and facts on why they are there...not just that they are....which does speak to the idea the substance is safe to the physical body.

Having said that, I don't doubt your experiences. I had an experience in September with 5-MeO-DMT that was INTENSELY physical and brutal, the 'bad trip' although there was no 'trip' or ego anything, but a body turning to concrete.....have NO idea why it happened...no anxiety and I was with the most lovely copilot (my gorgeous sexy cousin Fatima from the Empty Quarter of Arabia ;) ) who I'd been journeying with all week.

But the chronic breathing issues...was this from regular/frequent use? Most curious. How long did that last, and did it resolve itself?

Hello !

I want to try 5MeoDMT and I can obtain it in the Hydrochloride form.

Is this smokeable ? What are the dose with this ROA if it's possible ?

thx

One good thing is this compound doesn't seem to degrade ever! Like I said in another, I stored mine for almost 5 years and it still works just great. Indeed, 5-meo-dmt is just beautiful! Actually, despite storing it for so long, I have tried it only once, and I guess I still have to do it a few times more until I can get a grasp on the trip and take the most out of it. It`s all just too fast and confuse! when I came back to myself I had no Idea of what had happened! But at the same time it felt physically and emotionally sooooo good! The after effects were also delicious, and unexpectedly I felt it was really easy to communicate (even easier than normal). When the right time comes, I will explore it more!

Edit:
MGS: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Now, after reading what you said about IMing, I think thats how I could achieve what I was looking for with DMT and 5-meo: a more manageable ride...[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Maybe I will start studying the methods, and maybe overcome the needle taboo...

[/FONT]

Last edited:
I was gonna try to respond but no words...the 5meodmt works its magic either way no matter what I may say. It just is.

Re the needle: cant really tell you not to fear it but certainly in the aspect of it being a tool to dispense a psychedelic like 5-MeO-DMT...it certainly is as acceptable a means as smoking or snorting, it is for sure 'safer' than smoking or snorting....all things being equal with regards to clean needles and sound injecting technique.

PS your PM box is full.

Got to try this recently. Vaped 15mg but I think I did it vastly wrong. I experienced a lovely body high and euphoria but no visuals, just an expansion of the room and that classic 5-MeO energy but with no anxiety or any of the nasty come up effects I often associate with tryptamines (aside from Lysergics) - particularly ones with intense come ups.

Everything blurred and overlapped and the walls were wavey but otherwise it was visual-free. I also experienced no intense rush though I felt incredibly hot and was filled with a sense of love and empathy. The dealer asked why I only wanted 15mg and not 50mg+ and said that sounded like a small dose so maybe the purity was also of question.

Nice stuff though, much more agreeable with me than N,N-DMT is frankly.

Yeah wow, 15mg of pure 5-MeO-DMT is an intense dose, too high I would say. The dealer wondered about 50+? Maybe the dealer really had DMT, although 15mg of DMT would have given you visuals for sure (well it would have given me visuals). 5-MeO-DMT isn't really visual apparently (I haven't had it myself), so I guess maybe it really was what was claimed.

I've been having some if this in my freezer like forever. I'd love to try it, but I guess I just don't have the balls :!

Yeah wow, 15mg of pure 5-MeO-DMT is an intense dose, too high I would say. The dealer wondered about 50+? Maybe the dealer really had DMT, although 15mg of DMT would have given you visuals for sure (well it would have given me visuals). 5-MeO-DMT isn't really visual apparently (I haven't had it myself), so I guess maybe it really was what was claimed.

I would have known that awful taste, the 5-MeO-DMT didn't taste that awful honestly. But I think I burned most of it, I had difficulty smoking DMT when I had that too.

Yeah it's best to vaporize, using a meth pipe or you could look through some old threads and find reference to "The Machine" which is a DMT smoking device easily made from a mini-liquor bottle that someone/the forum invented some 6 or 7 years ago. The Machine is a really great way to vaporize DMT.

I have successfully vaporized DMT on a bong and a bowl with a lighter flame before too, you just have to be careful not to touch the flame to it. Better to use a vaporizing device.

Has anyone else here tried 5-MeO-DMT orally? People always state that it's not orally active, but I can say with absolute certainty that it is orally active in the right dose. Years ago (about 2008 ) my roommates and I acquired a decent quantity of "Ecstasy" pills in which 5-MeO-DMT was the only active chemical. If you check ecstasydata.org, you'll see the exact pill I'm talking about. Unfortunately they don't list how many milligrams of the chemical were actually present.

Orally, 5-MeO-DMT was very interesting. Duration was about what I would expect from mushrooms. My roommates and I described the experience as "Shroomy Acid". It definitely had a tryptamine feel to it but rather more "dreamy" than mushrooms, more like the headspace of LSD. Visually it really looked like a cross between the two, though with the visuals being a bit more organic than LSD. There was also a great degree of "warping", I recall trying to relieve myself but the toilet kept twisting and moving.

Never tried it orally, maybe I will after reading this !

My question:

About this thread in TIHKAL:
(with an unknown but large amount, smoked) I observed the subject pass very quickly into an almost coma-like state. Within seconds his face became purple and his breathing stopped. I pounded his chest, and breathed for him, and he seemed to emerge in consciousness, with the comment, "This is absolute ecstasy." He stopped breathing a second time, and both heart massage and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation was provided. Again, he recovered and managed to maintain a continuing consciousness and achieve a partial recovery. In the awake condition he was increasingly lucid, but on closing his eyes he became possessed with, what he called, "The energy of terror." He could not sleep, as upon closing his eyes he felt threatened in a way he could not tolerate. Three days later, medical intervention with antipsychotic medication was provided, which allowed the recovery of an acceptable behavior pattern in a few more days.

Is there any more (background) information on this story out there ?