• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion - Vrs. Get messy and sweaty and grand and gurny!

Dan your did alot of meph before you ever did MDMA. Not really sure MDMA will ever be for you what it could of been.

probably not, do love it though, when i get decent stuff. beautiful drug. i dunno what the fuck is going on with this though, just woken up feeling sick, swear my heart rate is still up and i feel cold and shitty

Mate had a couple of legos last night, reckons cleanest MD he's tried in ages, I might snaffle a couple later, about to go out for me work piss up, still undecided on taking some wizz, some mephedrone ( prob not a winner cos I'll get fiendy and end up with white powder all over me face and nose and not a good luck in public with non-druggies), or a lego.....think two might be bit much for public pub/beer interaction from what me mate told me alst night, lol...

wizz i think...no, meph........but them legos tempting me now..

wizz. :/

I would advise you for a work night out 50mg+ of valium and plenty whiskey. Should make things intresting.

has anyone heard of decent mickey mouses? I have never, and I don't really believe there are any but am in London and someone is selling them for a tenner saying there a new stamp. likely to be ripped off right?

has anyone heard of decent mickey mouses? I have never, and I don't really believe there are any but am in London and someone is selling them for a tenner saying there a new stamp. likely to be ripped off right?
I wouldn't risk it without knowing they are legit, but there's been new batches of smurfs and rolexs that are MD so who knows.

Mate had a couple of legos last night, reckons cleanest MD he's tried in ages, I might snaffle a couple later, about to go out for me work piss up, still undecided on taking some wizz, some mephedrone ( prob not a winner cos I'll get fiendy and end up with white powder all over me face and nose and not a good luck in public with non-druggies), or a lego.....think two might be bit much for public pub/beer interaction from what me mate told me alst night, lol...

wizz i think...no, meph........but them legos tempting me now..

wizz. :/

I thought the legos where great, very good quality but not the strongest, just as cheap as the smarties aswell, £5 each though cant complain, we took a load up to some techno rave in wales, was in an old work mill in the middle of nowhere, liquid acid was everywhere, there was about 250 peopl there, and pretty much everyone in there was on them. ;) Some girl who went with us, it first time doing pills stripped completley naked in the middle of the dancefloor and started running about and knocking stuff over, she looked like she was having a good time anyway.

Dan mate go on pillreport european section and look at the MDMA report, 4th one down or something. Someone else complaining that crystal which looked perfect wasn't quite right! Did you test yours?

Don't let the price fool you mate, I'm not saying they are bad but Portsmouth has been flooded with purple/pink/blue cupids and some spanner was selling them £10 ea in my local club. Just be careful mate

Should 90mg then hour later 50mg pure white crystaline powder MDA produce any visuals? Apart from blurry visions and deep intense colours i didnt notice any visuals! I have high tolerance for MD(M)A. Felt the perfect dose though,faar more euphoric and rushy than MDMA. Huge grin on my face accompanied by constant need to move and dance and urge to hug everyone! Music appreciation alot deeper than MDMA. I did not get a sudden crash comedown and still felt in ecstasy right through the morning! Won't be doing anything else other than this MDA from now on. MDA blows the socks off MDMA in my opinion! :D

Should 90mg then hour later 50mg pure white crystaline powder MDA produce any visuals? Apart from blurry visions and deep intense colours i didnt notice any visuals! I have high tolerance for MD(M)A. Felt the perfect dose though,faar more euphoric and rushy than MDMA. Huge grin on my face accompanied by constant need to move and dance and urge to hug everyone! Music appreciation alot deeper than MDMA. I did not get a sudden crash comedown and still felt in ecstasy right through the morning! Won't be doing anything else other than this MDA from now on. MDA blows the socks off MDMA in my opinion! :D
What you're describing just sounds like good quality MDMA to me, are you sure 100% that it is MDA?

Weetvanweet says the famous squirrel/speaker/fastforward pressers and the q-dance pressers are no more... ? Anyway still a lot of good pills about but they were the only ones justified to be sold as £10.

Who is this Weetvanweet chap? I'm always reading his posts on pillreports and wondering how the fuck he knows so much. He involved in manufacturing?

The speakers r mind blowing, even better than the lightening bolts :) I would disagree as come from Holland. Anyone had the red lacostes?
The blue crosses r good pills too. No k around but shitloads of mdma and really good pills.

anyone heard or know anything about the blue M's ?(which i think are mcdonalds) unsure tho as theres nothing about them.

Mitzys have flooded were i am they contain mdma anyway not sure of the dose but there going for 6 and 8 quid
Have also heard of a couple of bumblebees (transformer head) around but there pips

still waiting on them fcukin SMURFS, but good mate picked up some tonite and reckons they look nothing like the pips from last year.

Yeah he showed me those smurfs. They def look like MD pills. The same bevelled edge & score as certain other good stamps.