Bluelight

Thread: Super RX Maeng Da Kratom Extract Question.

1. Collapse Details
    Super RX Maeng Da Kratom Extract Question. 
    Question
    Is there something more to this "Super RX Maeng Da Kratom Extract" stuff, its just so expensive for such a small amount... Has anyone here tried it and if so was it just like strong kratom or did it feel different in any way?

2. Collapse Details

You dont have to be 100% perfect, you just have to be authentic.
    The general rule of thumb I have heard about kratom is that anyone claiming to have anything over 15x extract is bullshit. I always just buy the leaf because I know what it looks like and I have a reputable vendor and can also process it myself. Don't trust anything a vendor tells you. Always do your own research.

3. Collapse Details

Not sure about individual brands, though I know a couple years ago one of the super-strength kratom strains that was going about turned out to be just regular kratom with o-desmethyltramadol laid on it. As aveo said, it can get murky once you get into high-strength.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by nAON View Post
    Not sure about individual brands, though I know a couple years ago one of the super-strength kratom strains that was going about turned out to be just regular kratom with o-desmethyltramadol laid on it. As aveo said, it can get murky once you get into high-strength.
    See I was thinking that exact same thing when that kratom extract stuff (can't remember the name) was going around and i turned out to contain o-desmethyltramadol... Do you think this "Super RX Maeng Da Kratom Xtract" has something added to it? I have never personally tried it but if you look at the price for like 3grams of it, it'll make you wonder "why is this so expensive when you can get 50x Kratom extracts and such for way cheaper"

5. Collapse Details

"Krypton" Kratom was circulating laced with o-desmethyltramadol a while back. I haven't heard of anyone else doing anything like that since.

This type of discussion belongs in the Kratom Thread.

closed.