Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. 2 Llamas, One cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsiren

Bluelight Crew
Old thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/595970-The-Cuddle-Puddle-vers.-Free-Thizzlam!

Rules:

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Last edited:
OK.
so from now on this will be a happy Cuddle Puddle.

FO EVA

Last edited:
Man I'm so wasted, been smoking drum gold and drinking red bull all day. About to tuck into a Mars bar too, been well overdoing it today. =D

I was drinking gin earlier in my Construction class (were building a house), got some vodka now but I dont think Ima drink it till later

got this fine ass hos # today
holla holla

Title approved.
Nice work B
guess what animal nom nom nom'd dexedrine?
a llama.
awwwwwwwww yeah now i wait.
siren here's ya reward
10 of these fuckers
NSFW:
dextroamphetamine10mgsr-bar.jpg

Last edited:
HALP ME!! which will be better??? i really liked MXE + LSD but the MXE took away some clarity and clear-headedness

LSD + MXE

or

LSD + MDMA

or

LSD + MDMA and save the MXE for the comedown??

...and when is the best time to take MDMA on lucy, when i am peaking??

^thats what i've been told by errbody who knows their shit (abotu candyflipping, you pop the MD an hour or two after the L), i've yet to cflip, gonna eventually/soon though....
i've only mixed MDMA with speed unless i'm forgetting something....
LSD+amphetamine is crazy, but fun.

the "molly" i get is hardly psychedelic and not even close to pure. it really just feels like a really good version of adderall. idkk i can defintiely feel the MDMA in higher doses, but i probably will candyflip in the morning/during the day, and save the MXE for the night...sounds like a fucking amazing plan....

...or i might give in an roll bawls on friday night. that's probably what will end up happening in which case i will use up all my MDMA so i might just do LSD + MXE

the "molly" i get is hardly psychedelic and not even close to pure. it really just feels like a really good version of adderall. idkk i can defintiely feel the MDMA in higher doses, but i probably will candyflip in the morning/during the day, and save the MXE for the night...sounds like a fucking amazing plan....

...or i might give in an roll bawls on friday night. that's probably what will end up happening in which case i will use up all my MDMA so i might just do LSD + MXE

LSD and mushrooms FTW

until I find mescaline or DMT, its the best psychedelic combination of all time

MDMA isn't too psychedelic IMO, nor is it at all like speed or anything else i've tried.
I tried what was probably methylone, and that was somewhat like MDMA but not as good (and i was snorting it so..."plant food", Moll-E's plant food and online it was apparently advertised/confirmed to be methylone) and not near as long lasting.
i had 1.25g of some powder molly that i also suspect was methylone come to think of it, but i have no idea (got it for free from a legitimate source as MDMA when i purchased some legitimate MDMA crystal from him so i cant complain...). Methylone feels just like MDMA but shorter lasting right? That batch of molly was white powder, and felt exactly like MDMA but didn't seem to last long enough/last as long as the crystal i've had...but i cant really remember that good, the source was more than legitimate and it was free so i cant complain, hell it probably was MDMA, i was a nub when i got that shit.
I guess the euphoria from MDMA is like very slightly similar to that from smokin 2 bowls back to back of meth but IMO MDMA isn't at all like speed (amphetamine) or methamphetamine....and it shouldn't feel like just stronger speed if its legit MDMA IMO...

Last edited:
LSD and mushrooms FTW

until I find mescaline or DMT, its the best psychedelic combination of all time

yuck mushrooms are gross. after eating 5grams at once, i have no desire to ever ingest them again

Mushrooms are my favorite droog, tied with MDMA

a low dose is fun, but they aren't my favorite.

i dislike the taste, the confusion and fogginess, the time expansion effect, nausea, ect... the cons outweigh the pros for me

however, i remember loving the afterglow-reborn feeling. quite serene :D

yuck mushrooms are gross. after eating 5grams at once, i have no desire to ever ingest them again
shroom TRIPS are alright but i cant eat the fuckers, i've only done em twice (one time was my first time tripping ever, was a slight letdown tbh...the other was just cause i was offered eighths for 25) and i'll take L or 2CT2/2CB/DOC over em any day, i hate the fucking smell and taste of shrooms. I gag when i try to chew em, when i've done em i've had to just swallow chunks of shroom like pills with a chaser, and i get nauseous as fuck from em too
and the trip isnt long enough IMO, and i dont liek the stony/weed-like body high i get from shrooms, L is cheaper and at least for me atm easier to get and better/more fun too..
i gotta try extracting mesc one of these days, i'd probably love that, when i'm home alone for an extended period of time next i'll see about trying mescaline...

LSDMDMA&10099751 said:
shroom TRIPS are alright but i cant eat the fuckers, i've only done em twice (one time was my first time tripping ever, was a slight letdown tbh...the other was just cause i was offered eighths for 25) and i'll take L or 2CT2/2CB/DOC over em any day, i hate the fucking smell and taste of shrooms. I gag when i try to chew em, when i've done em i've had to just swallow chunks of shroom like pills with a chaser, and i get nauseous as fuck from em too
and the trip isnt long enough IMO, and i dont liek the stony/weed-like body high i get from shrooms, L is cheaper and at least for me atm easier to get and better/more fun too..
i gotta try extracting mesc one of these days, i'd probably love that, when i'm home alone for an extended period of time next i'll see about trying mescaline...

i agrree they are down right horrendous tasting. they get stuck in my teeth too and my breath smells like shit and ihavve the worst after taste. even when making a peanut-butter and mushrroom sandwhich, it still tasted like ass....:p

i would <3 some mescaline though, just so damn hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.