Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. 2 Llamas, One cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
yupp!
one fine ass trick too

made dat rebound like Kobe (hes good at b ball right?)

Last edited:
LoL yuh i guess.

i bought an Easy Vape Deluxe a couple years back and never looked back.. of course i rip my SYN bong once in a while, but vaping is definitely the way to go %)

last statement i'm gonna make on the topic of methamphetamine today:
none of you have ever used it, and none of you have any idea what being high on methamphetamine is actually like, now i dont know what being high on cocaine's like, but i'm not the one spewing government anti drog propaganda BS..
a teener is like a sixteenth of a gram isn't it Rlabs? east coast we go ham, crackas dont sell tiny ass amounts like that, thats like one bump of meff and thats it...but it appears i was right, yall cracka too skurrd of big grand poohbah of the stimulant kingdom, the Ice lord.

Lol, I don't care about any of the coke vs meth talk here, none of you have tried BZ

I love the title of this thread :p <3
also ... this weekend ... will finally be a gooood mdma weekend ... it has been wayy too long!

^ i agree with everything you said folley. in addition, i get soooooo much more out LSD than i would coke (i've never tried meth). i've had a couple good batches of yay, but i feel cocaine is given too much credit. the stimulation and euphoria was nice, but it lasted for only 30 minutes or so. it was definitely not worth all the cash i dropped too...sighh....

i;d rather have dexedrine IR over coke anyday....crack is a different story though i have never tried it. friends say that it's quite intense, but i'm not much a stim guy....
i'm PRETTY sure dexedrine IR isn't even made anymore, the XR is a joke anyway and is easy as all hell to break/beat/bypass

just btw I have snorted methamphetamine. The dealer that sold me that cap of shards called me a while ago and was complaining because the molly he got was straight meth and he took a ton of it lol. Apparently he got it in giant crystals and broke it up...

I snorted like .1 of that, took another 1.5 or so along with 2 methylone bombs a bit later

2 llamas... One cup

BloggSneakers-3.jpg

uhh your dealers a complete fucking retard then...
and a point of good crystal, i call BS
iirc i snorted just under a point the first time i did it, and i've got a way fatter amph tolerance than you and a lot more experience, and i was pretty fuckin high for a while..
but who knows, maybe its just cause i get hot fire.
so .35g methamphetamine?
i call BS, that would be enough for me to stay high as fuck all night smoking and have a little left over for the morning, no way in hell you did a quarter gram of methamphetamine at once unless it was cut to piss, you couldn't handle that...cause hell i'd be pretty pretty pretty fucking high if i smoked a quarter gram in one session, but who knows, i get that fire.
but then again, i do crystal the right way, smoking...thats the entire reasoning behind crystallizing methamphetamine instead of just selling powdered methamphetamine, you hazn't done meth till you've smoked it...smoking has a different high than snorting IMO and snorted meth isn't all that great anyway, its pretty win but its not EPIC SUPER DUPER win like smoking it (like a real man) is.
if you haz crystal smoke or gtfo, and i call shenanigans on that story.
or maybe it wasn't actually methamphteamine, thats probably more likely, meth doesn't look, taste or smell at all like MDMA (the glass i get doesn't have a smell period)....no way someone would get sold straight ice as MDMA.
ask tweaky if a quarter gram is a fat dose, maybe its just me and maybe i just had ridiculously high purity crystal...but a quarter gram would be enough to probably get me high enough to the point where my irises pull a houdini...a point smoked would get me pretty fuckin high i think..at least when i get next i'll have a scale so i can weigh shit and not just pack a pipe with some random amount that i am pretty sure was less than normal bowls.
within a month i'll have more, i gotta get the cash to pay for it now, my debt was paid, now to scrape da skrilla for the icey killa killa

Last edited:
.1 + .15 /=/ .35

it equals .25, it was supposed to be .2 but he didnt have a scale and gave me more cause im a friend

and yeah hes kinda stupid lol... he only sells pills. He just had the chance to get a shit ton for free, it was "molly laced with coke" thats why it would be better to snort it 8)

believe it or not... its true sadly enough. I was going crazy for a while, but was up all that night and most of the next one..

you havent even done coke lol... cocaine aint no amphetamine, its a Hollywood drug

Last edited:
dude, i've been up all night, dont whine at me about not reading correctly.
i still call BS, or that was really fucking shitty meth.
you'd be able to tell its not "molly laced with coke" when it doesn't numb yo mouth...i still dont believe someone would get a chunk of ice sold to them as molly, especially out there where meth is common, no way.
meth looks absolutely nothing like molly, tastes nothing like molly, doesn't smell at all IME, doesn't chop down to powder like molly does....
i wouldn't smoke more than a point tops of the shit i get in one session, let alone ingest a quarter gram, if that was even meth it was cut to absolute shit/piss or was the shittiest dirtiest dope in history made by some dumbass hillbilly who failed miserably at trying to get decent dope.
but then again, i'z got the fire hookups for what would seem to be that mexi shit so maybe the glass i had was actually very high purity like my boy told me, issue is he's not done meth much and obviosuly neither have I, but apparently some tweaker or some shit who sampled glass from the same batch i got from said it was damn near pharm grade.
and cheap too

Yea, I gotta agree, its easy to tell what's Molly and what's tweak

Well it was sold at molly for like half the price of normal. So it obviously wasnt the best. BUT Ive still done it, and you havent done coke.
so come at me bro

Even if he knew it was meth he would have still sold it, he probably would have just gone up to capitol hill and sold it as meth

looking at the pic now, its pretty damn obvious but back then the only molly I had gotten was like powdered crystals, so they looks like shards to me...
just didnt think shards of meth lol

I still call shenanigans on this, crackas watched me smoke meth in TC, YOU HAZ NO WITNESSES
and thats cool bro, i havent tried cocaine because ii cant fucking afford it, and now i dont see the point when i can get a gram of ice for a little bit more money and be high for 3-4 days instead of 3 hours.
You havent smoked meth, you havent properly experienced methamphetamine (i'm being srs on this too...), while i have
and i can still acquire MDMA rather easily, methamphetamine easily now, i win, i just dont have a job or any money hence why i only buy drugs once in a while.
getting more ice next time though, def. gonna get more than jsut half a gram.
i'll probably seriously try to bang some next time, esp since i got a scale now...i'll bang a point or a point and a half when i pick up next (after smoking some before to see how good it is, of course..)
you aint got shit on llama for tweakin, even you know that, i could do double the amount of stimulants you could in a night without especially trying hard
last 24 hours:240mg dexedrine, was not particularly high tbh, was high but not super awesome high.
120 to star, then 80 3 hours later, then 40 like an hour ago up my nose.
i am stimulant king, end of discussion. I'm not good at that many things, but one thing i seem to be good at is doing amphetamines/stimulants and i'll be damned if i dont take at least a little pride in being moar hardcore.
Smoke 2 pipe packs (and when i asked a diggity on BL about how big he thought my bowls were, i dont pack smaller than average bowls and this diggy knows bout smokin da meff...) of fire (presumably, its most likely) cartel glass and then talk to me.
i'll outsmoke you, outsnort you, outnom, because i'm the fuckin king of stimulants in this thread, and besides you apparently did yayo once when you were 13, that doesnt even count. If a close family member of mine may have been addicted to crack cocaine at one point, does that count as me doin yay if i'z got the same genetics?

havent shot heroin either
or smoked crack
or done MDPV

becuase I dont want too.

Stims are fun but doing them often is just asking for trouble, and if you even at the point of tolerance than your even worse. I could have done 100mgs of dex, and be high as shit for a good 16 hours

Im not here to dicksize, and I didnt say you werent the "King Tweaker", all i said was that coke is good too but not for the same reasons.

Ill take you on for shrooms thizz!!!!
just ones that dont fuck up my stomach as much...

or lucy, I could keep doing through that shit till they lock my ass away

I can kill 200mg at once if i really want and not be in over my head too much...
yall fuckas talking about me being adddicted and shit, well genetically i'm pretty much fucked, seeing as one parent was a cocaine and crack cocaine addict for a little while, and the other parent's side of the family is a bunch of fucking drunks.
not 100% my fault me being "addicted" as you all say to speed, at least 1% of the reason i'm a speed "addict" as yall cracka say is me being genetically predispositioned to enjoy the finer things in life such as amphetamine, methamphetamine, LSD and MDMA, at least the way i see it.......
shit i just forgot what i was gonna say.
i'z done PV..smoked it too.
if i ever did acquire cocaine, i'd definitely cook some to base and just affirm my belief that cocaine aint got shit on methamphetamine, and that crack cocaine even aint shit compared to methamphetamine.
next time i'm in baltimore i should see about going on foot and trying to get some diesel, just to see what its like when mixed with methamphetamine.
if i go to baltimore for a show in the near-ish future, i'll see about findin a dope spot...i'd be bringin meth to the show and molly, so i'd just get methed up before going walking or driving near the hood.
bodymore murdaland yo ass gon git shot.

You need to get addicted to LSD or Shroomz.. Or some other psych

Genetics aint shit.

Live your own life, not your dads.
(not saying shit about your dad, thats just in general llama boy)

^Thats what Im doin!

LSDMDMA&10102241 said:
last statement i'm gonna make on the topic of methamphetamine today:
none of you have ever used it, and none of you have any idea what being high on methamphetamine is actually like, now i dont know what being high on cocaine's like, but i'm not the one spewing government anti drog propaganda BS..
a teener is like a sixteenth of a gram isn't it Rlabs? east coast we go ham, crackas dont sell tiny ass amounts like that, thats like one bump of meff and thats it...but it appears i was right, yall cracka too skurrd of big grand poohbah of the stimulant kingdom, the Ice lord.

A teener is a half eigth....secondly youve done meth what...once!? and from what i hear you didnt even smoke it right LOL. So get off you high horse there chupa nibre before i fire a dart into that ever inflating head of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.