Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. 2 Llamas, One cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
30-50mg of DMT to a good trip?
in a bong how long's it take you to smoke all that/how many hits?
and is most DMT freebase DMT or a salt form (like dmt hcl, or dmt acetate, etc.)
it could just be me but methamphetamine smoking 20-30mg would probably take a few hits (if my idea about how many mg i'd pack of meth is close...cause i'd need like 5-10 good fat hits to kill a 50-80mg bowl of methamphetamine iirc...i dunno if i could actually smoke 20-30mg of DMT all in one hit...cause it wont work proper/you wont breakthrough if it took you a few minutes and a few hits to smoke all of your dose right?
at least when i was vaporizing methamphetamine my lungs would literally fill up with air+meth vapor to the point where i'd have some vapor in my mouth that i couldn't force down to my lungs even though the vapor isnt/wasn't harsh or noxious at all...i'm wondering if DMT would be the same way..cause meth i could only get a few mg inhaled in each hit i'd bet, in each lungful of vapor there would only be a few-maybe 10mg of methamphetamine vapor...
cause meth at least stays in you so long you can smoke as slow as you want and you'll still get a proper high, i dont think DMT is like that though and that might be an issue when i get some..cause if i get DMT, i'm smoking it proper by vaporizing it in a (meth) pipe.

LSDMDMA&10100279 said:
30-50mg of DMT to a good trip?
in a bong how long's it take you to smoke all that/how many hits?
and is most DMT freebase DMT or a salt form (like dmt hcl, or dmt acetate, etc.)
it could just be me but methamphetamine smoking 20-30mg would probably take a few hits (if my idea about how many mg i'd pack of meth is close...cause i'd need like 5-10 good fat hits to kill a 50-80mg bowl of methamphetamine iirc...i dunno if i could actually smoke 20-30mg of DMT all in one hit...cause it wont work proper/you wont breakthrough if it took you a few minutes and a few hits to smoke all of your dose right?

I've either used a pipe or a bubbler, and 50mg has always been my standard dose. It takes about 3 rips for me, but seeing as how we use oregano as the base, some could be left over in the ash. Hell, buy a gram and experiment. Its worth it.

Afghan is more a hybrid than an OG type kush, it deff has that amazing kush stone to it though :D

I love being close to the souce... that way when it gets to me, all the tricromes are still one there

50mg in 3 bubbler hits?
you probably have a higher lung capacity being a pothead (or at least potheads seem to be able to inhale massive amounts of smoke that a normal person plain cant fit in their lungs, let alone not cough up a lung from it) and i'm sure smoking it like that probably makes it vape quicker/all at once (and some surely would just combust/be wasted...) and i'm sure it stays hot easier if you put it on something and actually burn the carrier than smoking it in a tweak pipe...or at least if it's liek tweak, between hits if you take the flame off for 20-30 secs itll recrystallize in the pipe (anybody here ever vape DMT or smoke a crystalline substance in a vaporizer pipe/meth pipe? i am trying to figure out how fast DMT will recrystallize in a meth pipe/how long it'll stay melted and hot after you take the lighter off, cause i am thinking if i get some DMT, put it in a methamphetamine pipe, i'd wanna cover the carb hole/hole in the top of the bowl after loading it and put something over the mouth end preventing vapor from escaping and see if i could get 30-50mg of DMT to vaporize and see if i could get it all to vaporize/become smoke and then uncover the mouthpiece and inhale, to like compress the vapor in as little space as possible...)
on amphs so its a little rant-y, but at least with meth when you smoke you inhale a shit ton of vapor for just a few mg/small amount compared to how much smoke you inhale when you smoke cigarettes/weed and if DMT has that same issue then i'll put off trying it till i've honed my meth smoking technique (because i'm not too good at that i dont think, the first bowl i smoked i completely failed and even when i smoked the last of it, i'm sure with a real pipe and someone who isn't a nub could get way fatter hits...although i was told by someone who's experienced with smoking meth that i was blowing decent clouds esp. considering the improvised pipe, and that was only the 2nd or 3rd time i smoked, after completely sucking at smoking my first bowl)...
that study btw renz has not been replicated by others trying to verify the results and the results are doubted by many last i knew, shulgin iirc expressed doubt as to that being factual.
i doubt there's natural amph or methamphetamine, there's drugs that are natural that are CLOSE but if amphetamine was naturally occuring it would have a history of use that goes a lot farther back than the 1920s and 30s....ephedrine is natural though, and cathinone/cathine are natural, but amphetamine itself no way...thats the result of attempting to find a synthetic drug that has the same effect on nasal passages/lungs as ephedrine.
and methamphetamine is the result of a japanese man's accidental synthesis of it while fuckin around with ephedrine and crystallized methamphetamine is also only the result of japanese people fucking around with ephedrine....

Last edited:
LSDMDMA&10100328 said:
50mg in 3 bubbler hits?
you probably have a higher lung capacity being a pothead (or at least potheads seem to be able to inhale massive amounts of smoke that a normal person plain cant fit in their lungs, let alone not cough up a lung from it) and i'm sure smoking it like that probably makes it vape quicker/all at once (and some surely would just combust/be wasted...) and i'm sure it stays hot easier if you put it on something and actually burn the carrier than smoking it in a tweak pipe...or at least if it's liek tweak, between hits if you take the flame off for 20-30 secs itll recrystallize in the pipe (anybody here ever vape DMT or smoke a crystalline substance in a vaporizer pipe/meth pipe? i am trying to figure out how fast DMT will recrystallize in a meth pipe/how long it'll stay melted and hot after you take the lighter off, cause i am thinking if i get some DMT, put it in a methamphetamine pipe, i'd wanna cover the carb hole/hole in the top of the bowl after loading it and put something over the mouth end preventing vapor from escaping and see if i could get 30-50mg of DMT to vaporize and see if i could get it all to vaporize/become smoke and then uncover the mouthpiece and inhale, to like compress the vapor in as little space as possible...)
on amphs so its a little rant-y, but at least with meth when you smoke you inhale a shit ton of vapor for just a few mg/small amount compared to how much smoke you inhale when you smoke cigarettes/weed and if DMT has that same issue then i'll put off trying it till i've honed my meth smoking technique (because i'm not too good at that i dont think, the first bowl i smoked i completely failed and even when i smoked the last of it, i'm sure with a real pipe and someone who isn't a nub could get way fatter hits...although i was told by someone who's experienced with smoking meth that i was blowing decent clouds esp. considering the improvised pipe, and that was only the 2nd or 3rd time i smoked, after completely sucking at smoking my first bowl)...

Yeah I do have a pretty big lung capacity, and I was trying to smoke it in a very unreliable way. And I don't think you have to worry about messing up with the DMT. It vaporizes at a pretty low temperature so as long as you don't roast it you'll be golden.

Oh and

"These findings have never been confirmed or discussed and are considered by some to be unlikely and a product of contamination or a hoax. Some of the apparently found phenylethylamines were previously only known as man-made and their discovery would have been quite revolutionary. Also the authors of the 1998 study did not answer written requests"

I probably wouldn't smoke it- I would make a well-brewed tea out of it.

But I doubt it contains methamphetamine. If it is, it's probably such a small PPM that one would need to eat the entire tree to get high.

when i was smoking meth the issue wasn't me burning it, i never burned any really other than when i literally had 2 lighters die on me in a single session and i had to finish off the bowl using a candle instead of a lighter.... after my first smoke session i learned/understood that i wasn't gonna burn it by keeping the lighter on/under the bowl after it started to vaporize some, and when to take the lighter off the puddle and when to start heating it again so you accidentally let it recrystallize/puddle turn back to crystal between hits
it could just be me but i'd think cause DMT gets raped by MAO/your liver very quickly if you take it by itself orally without MAOIs and by smoking it only lasts a few minutes in your body before its broken down/metabolized, wouldnt you need to inhale your entire dose in a minute or less?
my concern is not being able to get a decent trip with DMT cause i cant take huge bong rips/not used to smoking things other than cigarettes, my lung capacity is shit from cigarettes, and vaporization wouldn't get it all in me quick enough (because i consider myself a complete nub at smokin meth/smoking crystallized substances in a vaporizer so i cant get it to vape as quickly and efficiently as some tweaker could)
someone here ask a tweaker how long it would take them to smoke 50mg or a point ,and how many hits for me, i'm too lazy to..because it would take me 15-30mins to smoke a decent sized bowl if i remember right, taking hits one after the other nonstop (to the point where i burned my fingertips bad from snapping lighters that had been lit/flame on for 45secs-1minute...protip kids: when you keep a lighter on for more than 10ish seconds, wait like 30 secs to resnap it so you dont burn your thumb striking it..cause i burned my thumb so bad from snapping hot ass lighters while smoking meth...and the worst is when you're smoking meth, and you're snapping a lighter that is hot, when the lighter decides it wont light on the first strike, and you have to strike a hot as hell piece of metal 4-5 times to get it lit)

Last edited:
tl;dr

is drunk, gonna pass out
peach bitches

peach.jpg

Last edited:
and i'm about to run downstairs to get a bag to crush dex in and thus conduct my experiment....but oh lawd, i'm not even that high mentally but the physical side effects are at least as intense as the side effects you get from getting high as all hell on methamphetamine...dirty shit
tl;dr meth makes your heart race less than dexedrine and gets you higher.

Lol shit, meant LSD + MDMA, if you look at my trip report it's all there. It was early in the morning when I posted that, give me a break haha

^had some last weekend...did so much i ended up losing my baggie of ket....or i mixed em up and did both....oh god

Step aside ladies, let king tweaker get back to my throne
did 180mg last night and woulda done more today but i'm not home alone like i am supposed to be...
and meth is way better than cocaine guaranteed.
3 AND A HALF TIMES THE DOPAMINE INCREASE of cocaine, lasts for a good few hours, even the smoking rush lasts a good 15-30mins ish IME when you get real high...
and unlike prissy expensive cocaine, meth hurts liek fuck to snort, because its just that hardcore and strong, not liek cocaine OH MY FACE WENT NUMB IM HIGH ILL BE HIGH FOR ANOTHER 20 MINS GUIZ WOOHOO
cracker please, when you snort meth it feels like getting a hot piece of metal stuffed inside ya nostril and then you're liek AWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAA
and it lasts longer, is much cheaper, and 60 dollars worth of meth wont be all gone 3 hours after you got it unlike ahem ahem prissy cocaine.
smoke base or bang coke or gtfo, let the king of ED social stim users, Llama the Balla, do the real stims.
at least meth doesn't get cut with fucking horse antibiotics (or was it de-wormers) nor does it need to be fucked with to smoke it, and you can conquer half of europe on it.
cocaine's appeal is just that its cool, to be honest thats really the only reason i want to try it, to have done it, because i gurantee yall cracka would agree smokin tweak>snorting expensive cut with nasty nose rotting shit yayo that is overpriced, overhyped and not near as strong as meth.
coke is for people too skurrd to do real man stims, liek methamphetamine.

Well, if that's your opinion then you're entitled to that, but I get some fire yay and I don't care too much to be up for two days tweaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.